Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree1045Likes

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein (Allegedly) Commits Suicide in Jail

Courtney Love claims 'very flirtatious' Prince Andrew arrived unannounced at her LA home at 1am 'looking for sex' - after pair were introduced by his paedophile friend Jeffrey Epstein

Courtney Love has claimed Prince Andrew once visited her house 'looking for sex' after turning up unexpectedly at 1am.
    The singer claims the prince rang the bell of her Hollywood home after the pair were introduced by disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein.
    In her 2007 book, Dirty Blonde: The Diaries of Courtney Love, the rocker published a picture of her with the Queen's second son.
    The 2000 meeting saw Prince Andrew acting 'very flirtatious' after arriving at her home unannounced with a protection officer, according to the Sun.
    Love, who was married to Nirvana rocker Kurt Cobain until he committed suicide in 1994, claimed Andrew was 'looking for a good time' in Los Angeles and was given her address by a mutual acquaintance.

More at link: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...fOlG_8pgClTuPk

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

The only thing surprising about this story is that Courtney turned him down. (Allegedly)
    Novice, czb, ConstanceSpry and 7 others like this.

Just had a quick look at the infamous black address book and Courtney's name is in there.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Breaking: Federal judge rules effort to throw out non-prosecution agreement in Jeffrey Epstein's Florida case moot in wake of Epstein's death.

The judge also ruled that neither Epstein's victims, nor their attorneys, are not entitled to any fees, arguing that despite violating their rights, Government prosecutors did not act in bad faith. Story to come.

Judge Marra also said that Jeffrey Epstein's victims "may take solace, however, in the fact that this litigation hasbrought national attention to the Crime Victims’ Rights Act and the importance of victims'' in in the criminal justice process, and that the case...

"the rulings which were rendered during the course of this litigation likely played some role, however small it mayhave been, in the initiation of criminal charges against Mr. Epstein in the Southern District ofNew York,'' Marra wrote

https://mobile.twitter.com/jkbjournalist/status/1173646988732194816

The judge also ruled that neither Epstein's victims, nor their attorneys, are not entitled to any fees, arguing that despite violating their rights, Government prosecutors did not act in bad faith. Story to come.
    Holy double negative! At first I couldn't tell if this was a good outcome or a bad one.
    SHELLEE, rollo, fgg and 2 others like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I still don’t know.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Bronze Member

"Judge Marra also said that Jeffrey Epstein's victims "may take solace, however, in the fact that this litigation has brought national attention to the Crime Victims’ Rights Act and the importance of victims'' in in the criminal justice process."

Is that a polite 'legal way' of saying "try feel good about your consolation prize.....of nothing.....but future 'feel goods'....maybe".......Glad Judge Mara only suggested taking solace.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

Could someone interpret please? National attention? WTF? For a start, it's international attention and secondly, and so?
    BrickHouse likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Forensic News (@forensicnewsnet) Tweeted:
    BREAKING: British intelligence believes that former Palm Beach police officer John Mark Dougan (who fled to Russia) may have kompromat on Jeffrey Epstein associates. https://t.co/UU55gQdWee https://twitter.com/forensicnewsnet/...538635776?s=17

Forensic News (@forensicnewsnet) Tweeted:
    "MI6 is understood to be concerned about the activities of a former Florida police officer who had access to the investigation into the billionaire paedophile and then moved to Russia." https://twitter.com/forensicnewsnet/...794372608?s=17
    fgg likes this.

Elite Member

I had to look up Dougan but he's totally BSC

Bronze Member

Soooo convoluted to the point that this self inflicted assassination will just go away through frustration unfortunately.... as planned....but we SHOULD keep up with the Prince Andrew stuff..... THAT stuff might open the whole thing up again, not the political leveraging stuff, just the very 'WELL worthwhile chasing' pedo side of things......there's even maybe an 'in' for Megan and all those 'acceptance' issues......cause there's no accusations there about her being a pedo thankfully!

Can't stand Courtney Love but she IS pretty great on random occasions!

I read and Andrew story in the Daily Mail I think yesterday and the comments were sickening. Pepe were saying they dont believe the victim and what's the big deal she was 17 or that Andrew didnt know her age. Really? They throw their hands in the air when a blood royal is being rightfully accused
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    I read and Andrew story in the Daily Mail I think yesterday and the comments were sickening. Pepe were saying they dont believe the victim and what's the big deal she was 17 or that Andrew didnt know her age. Really? They throw their hands in the air when a blood royal is being rightfully accused
    They’re #dailyfail “readers”..... that shows lack of judgement in the first place (current posters - Telforde- excepted).

ShimmeringGlow and twitchy2.0 like this.

That story about Dougan is something else. I don't buy his Seth Rich allegation at all. Here's another out there allegation that Epstein and Maxwell were Israeli spies...

https://twitter.com/ZevShalev/status/1175546527810351104?s=20

Thread Information