Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree1007Likes

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein (Allegedly) Commits Suicide in Jail

I could see him going scorched earth once he realised he was never getting out and all his powerful fellow pervs turned their backs on him. not to mention a lot of evidence would have come up just from the investigation but I doubt they’ll continue to investigate this now that he’s dead. So many powerful creepy men are breathing sighs of relief today...
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I'm not one for conspiracies either, but part of me wonders if it's even possible he's still alive but shipped off somewhere to hide out, in luxury of course. He has powerful friends who bent over backward to save him from a jail sentence last time. Or that he was assisted in pain free suicide, partly to take the pressure of his buddies and/or because he knew he was screwed. Someone already on suicide watch after a past attempt is going to be watched like a hawk, especially someone so high profile in a huge scandal like this. I'm forever going to be suspicious.
    redcat, sprynkles, MsDark and 2 others like this.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

I am furious and frustrated. It's like Hitler and Mengele - oh, I guess they were worse in terms of numbers and crimes, but they, and others like them cheated their victims and survivors out of a trial and sentence.

Dammit.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by TortillaChips View Post
    I do agree with you BUT maybe information that they might eventually have been able to get out of him
    He wasn't a lone operator. The Maxwell bitch is still very much alive and in need of prison and there are victims who can name names and places. This shouldn't be the end of jt , although I sadly suspect it might be.

Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o View Post
    This is so fucked up. This guy had so much information and now it's all gone. Someone, somewhere was paid an assload to make this happen and a bunch of pedophiles are walking free.

Disgusting.
    I think this is entirely on him. No hit, just a man for whom the loss of wealth, freedom and access to his sick desires was more than he could face. If anyone made arrangements to 'turn a blind eye' then it would have originated with Epstein himself.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Sure, he could have testified against other people, I just don't see that it was likely that he would.
    I don't think he would have either. His silence had worked well for decades. He wasn't going to change that for a few years off a sentence that he couldn't outlive anyway.
    whitetigeress and Angeli like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    He wasn't a lone operator. The Maxwell bitch is still very much alive and in need of prison and there are victims who can name names and places. This shouldn't be the end of jt , although I sadly suspect it might be.

I think this is entirely on him. No hit, just a man for whom the loss of wealth, freedom and access to his sick desires was more than he could face. If anyone made arrangements to 'turn a blind eye' then it would have originated with Epstein himself.

I don't think he would have either. His silence had worked well for decades. He wasn't going to change that for a few years off a sentence that he couldn't outlive anyway.
    Itís about more than just knocking time off of his sentence. He wasnít going to walk away from this due to the scrutiny, it was different than his other case. This might have been about where he serves his time, whether he gets to be in solitary, etc. You can negotiate a lot and if youíre going to prison, you would rather not be at risk of being beaten all day long due to your charges or maybe you want your home prison to be closer to family. He had reasons to talk for self protective purposes and personally I think he was probably going to. Or at least his attorney would have advised him to.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Very convenient for a lot of people!
    sprynkles, Brando, kasippu and 2 others like this.

I have no facts or no evidence but this was not a suicide. He hung himself with bedsheets? Bullshit. Those things are supposed to be REMOVED from the jail cell of a prisoner on suicide watch.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

It wouldn't even surprise me if somehow the Russians'd turn out to be connected to this, too.
    BITTER likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

I don’t necessarily think he was killed, much smarter to just drop the ball and let the guy who made it clear he wasn’t going back to prison off himself.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Elite Member

He should have been in protective custody AND suicide watch.

Even Chris Watts had more protection and was on suicide watch longer than this piece of shit.
    BITTER, weathered1 and Annika like this.

I just wish I had a dollar for every Facebook idiot post blaming the Clintons.

Show us that dead body. Cause otherwise I'm not convinced.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

@andylassner

I just got off the phone with Q.

Was at car wash so bad connection, but here’s what I think they said. Don’t quote me.

Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide on 8/10/19.

8 + 10 + 19 = 37

The name Bill Barr has 8 letters. 37 + 8 = 45

Donald Trump is the 45th President.

9:39 AM ∑ Aug 10, 2019∑Twitter for iPhone

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    I just wish I had a dollar for every Facebook idiot post blaming the Clintons.

Show us that dead body. Cause otherwise I'm not convinced.

@jules_su

Anyone who thinks the Clintons killed Jeffrey Epstein, but kept Anthony Weiner alive, have irreversible brain poisoning.

9:32 AM ∑ Aug 10, 2019Twitter for iPhone
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post

@andylassner

I just got off the phone with Q.

Was at car wash so bad connection, but here’s what I think they said. Don’t quote me.

Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide on 8/10/19.

8 + 10 + 19 = 37

The name Bill Barr has 8 letters. 37 + 8 = 45

Donald Trump is the 45th President.

9:39 AM ∑ Aug 10, 2019∑Twitter for iPhone

These people need meds/therapy/a real hobby/whatever.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information