Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree1035Likes

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein (Allegedly) Commits Suicide in Jail

Oh God, Andrew has the same chin and head shape as that Lord Porchester guy.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

A*O

This paternity gossip has been bubbling under the radar for years but I do wonder if it might be a useful Get Out Of Jail card for the royal family if Andrew is indeed a real as well as a figurative bastard. He could then be stripped of his royal title(s) and other privileges and hung out to dry. This whole scandal puts Fergie’s toe sucking drama into perspective.
    Brookie and Sylkyn like this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Personally I would cut the knackers off any rapist with a rusty knife, for a pedo/hebephile/ephebophile I’d then stab them many times with the same rusty knife, but that’s just me....
    Agree with all but I love the term “knackers”.
    lindsaywhit, Novice and sprynkles like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Yeah but you can't shrug away what he did. Not now.
    ITA.

i just meant that in general, royalty are not made accountable. not saying it is right.

I can't imagine the Queen admitting she was unfaithful, though, can you? I've often wondered if Phillip's loathing of Fergie had something to do with Andrew's paternity and her knowledge of that paternity.... and also being kind of a loose cannon. ???
    emkat likes this.

A*O

True. If Andrew’s a bastard then HMQs reputation will be destroyed too. Mind you, he wouldn’t be the first bastard on the family tree and she wouldn’t be the first unfaithful monarch. Philip has been a prolific shagger almost since the day he got married but the menfolk, like the Kennedys, get away with it.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Exactly - so Charles and now perhaps Wills are simply carrying on a fine family tradition, and those of us who find this appalling are simply highlighting our middle-class, shabby-genteel notions of morality.
    Brookie, Novice, NickiDrea and 3 others like this.

Why would the Queen's reputation necessarily be shattered? I mean, it's not like this is 1954. So you mean to tell me that (in the 21st fucking century) because she's a woman a lifetime's worth of service would suddenly mean jack shit if there was undisputed evidence she participated ONCE in something the rest of the royals with penises have made a longstanding tradition of with little to no consequence?

Hell, I hope she went out and got some strange a minimum of once after discovering Phil was at it with some dancer. It would serve him right. If anyone should have busted his ass to be faithful (or at least discreet) it's this fucker. But I guess it would destroy her personally, given the values she probably still holds to this day....if there's even a possibility this is true it's probably something she doesn't want to admit to herself, much less have the world privy to.
    mopar, Novice, Kittylady and 2 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Prince Andrew’s royal diary ‘cancelled’ after concerns over Epstein links

By Royal Central

4th September 2019

Thorne1983 CC BY-SA 3.0

Royal engagements set to be carried out by the Duke of York in Northern Ireland have been cancelled according to reports from Sky News. Prince Andrew is due to visit this month but Sky is reporting that parts of his planned itinerary have been scrapped over the ongoing investigation into his links to the convicted sex offender, Jeffrey Epstein.

It’s understood that the changes have been made at the request of hosts rather than the Royal Household itself. Andrew is set to spend several days on the North Antrim coast and Sky understands that his planned attendance at an event marking the reopening of Portrush railway station has now been cancelled although it’s not clear who has requested he no longer be involved.

The Duke of York will still take part in a series of events in the area during his stay. He is set to attend the Duke of York Young Champions Trophy at Royal Portrush Golf Club, an annual event which bears his name. The duke is patron of the club which hosted the British Open this year for the first time since the 1950s.

Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide in prison last month while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges. He had previously been convicted in 2008 of child sex offences.

Prince Andrew has repeatedly denied any knowledge of Jeffrey Epstein’s crimes and in August 2019 issued a lengthy statement addressing questions over his relationship with him. He apologised for maintaining contact with Epstein following his release from prison but said ” at no stage during the limited time I spent with him did I see, witness or suspect any behaviour of the sort that subsequently led to his arrest and conviction.”

https://royalcentral.co.uk/uk/york/p...-links-130065/

Brookie likes this.

but he'll still get paid, I'm sure.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

It’s more an annual stipend than a weekly/monthly thing?

Well this thread is vintage GR - just missing cilantro and jello molds.

I think the wild conspiracy theory is that he managed to commit suicide that resulted in broken bones to his neck that occur in strangulation or high velocity hangings. Andrew is involved in this up to his 3d level of chin.

Effie man, the girls that were being recruited by Epstein and his pimp frau were under the age of 15. I can imagine they recruited girls who were of consenting age, but that would be logical as requests from Epstein's friends. Yes teenage girls want to act and be older, but the whole point of statutory rape laws is because they are not actually mature enough to make those decisions.

We won't know the whole story until 50 years or so from now when someone's deathbed confession diary leaks out. It's all repugnant. Just a note that Barr said during his confirmation hearing that he would recuse if the Epstein case became a thing again. I know we lump Clinton and Andrew into the Epstein ring of fire, but Thumpty Trumpty Dumb Dumb is the one on record saying he likes young girls and has myriad pics with the dead shithead.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

These lyrics kinda say it all. This is why we protect kids.

'Cause when you're fifteen and somebody tells you they love you
    You're gonna believe them
    And when you're fifteen
    Feeling like there's nothing to figure out
    Well count to ten, take it in
    This is life before you know who you're gonna be
    Fifteen

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Where are Prince Andrew’s missing appointments? Duke of York has no official engagements listed for the coming weeks after dates were cancelled over his links to paedophile friend Jeffrey Epstein

• Organisers have withdrawn Duke's invitation to Portrush railway station
    • But he is still set to attend the Duke of York Young Champions Trophy
    • No official engagements for Andrew listed on official royal.uk website
    • But the Duke will be at 75th anniversary of Bruges' liberation on Saturday

Prince Andrew's official diary is almost empty for the next few months following heightened concerns over his friendship with late paedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

Some of the Duke of York's upcoming appointments in Northern Ireland have been called off amid intense scrutiny surrounding his links to the disgraced financier.

Several organisers have allegedly withdrawn invitations to the prince, with one worrying his attendance would 'change the narrative' about the event in question.

Official engagements to be undertaken by members of the Royal Family are published on the royal.uk website up to eight weeks in advance. However, there is nothing currently listed on the website for the Duke of York.

Despite this, Buckingham Palace said he does have a public engagement to mark the 75th anniversary of Bruges' liberation on Saturday in his role as Colonel of the Grenadier Guards.

In the month of September last year, Andrew had 16 engagements recorded on the royal court circular - including a search and rescue exercise in County Fermanagh and a reception at Windsor Castle for the Jubilee Sailing Trust.

Andrew will still attend the annual Duke of York Young Champions Trophy youth tournament at Royal Portrush Golf Club.

The competition features players under the age of 18 from 38 counties. Rory McIlory is among the people to have competed in the event in the past.

Royal Portrush has been warned that the prince's presence would be inappropriate after publicity about his relationship with Epstein, who killed himself in jail while facing child sex trafficking charges.

But the committee will not cancel its invitation to Andrew because he is a patron and member.

They are waiting to hear whether or not the Duke will decide to go ahead with the visit.

MailOnline has approached the palace to ask if he has any more engagements not listed on the royal.uk website, but has not yet had a response.

A ceremony at Portrush railway station to mark its £5million upgrade is among the engagements to be scrapped, Sky News reports.

The station was officially opened two months ago by local dignitaries including Causeway Coast Mayor Sean Bateson, who cut the red ribbon on June 25.

Cancellations at the station as well as other undisclosed venues were as a result of the organisers making the decision, not the Royal Family.

The prince admits having known Epstein since 1999, but says that he 'saw him infrequently'.

In a previous statement he has said that he never witnesses or suspected behaviour of the sort that led to his conviction.

Andrew said that it was a mistake to see the financier after he came out of jail in 2010.

The Duke says he regrets associating with him at that time and added that the person he thought he knew did not reflect the reality of 'what we know now'.

Andrew was holidaying in Spain as controversy grew over his link to Epstein, but he has returned for royal duties, starting with a regatta at Dartmouth last week.

A Buckingham Palace spokesman said his next public engagement will be to mark the 75th anniversary of Bruges' liberation on Saturday in his role as Colonel of the Grenadier Guards.

She said: 'The Duke of York has a full programme in Northern Ireland as founder of The Duke of York Young Champions Trophy.

'HRH will undertake a number of engagements related to the tournament, at which there will be 66 sportsmen and women from 35 countries.

'The duke will meet volunteers, supporters and representatives from local businesses, host the tournament dinner, attend the tournament and present prizes.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ts-listed.html

I used to be right on board with the Porchie-as-Andrew's-father conspiracy theory, but as he gets older, Fat York is looking more Phil-like around the eyes and nose/cheeks. Just like when little Harry Hewitt suddenly grew into his grandfather's face - those Glucksberg genes are strong.

Though I'm still on the fence about Diana being the love child of Jimmy Goldsmith...
    sputnik and twitchy2.0 like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Thread Information