Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
Like Tree1516Likes

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein (Allegedly) Commits Suicide in Jail

Big age gap between Anne and Andrew, too. Of course, there are any number of reasons for that, but a cooling off in the marriage would match with that too.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

A*O

Men who like fucking 17yr olds are certainly sleazy but they aren’t pedophiles who go for much younger prepubescent kiddies. In most countries the age of consent is around 16, sometimes less. Apart from his relatively brief proper job as a Navy helicopter pilot, Andrew has never found a meaningful role in life which is the fate of so many “spare” heirs. And he’s always been an arrogant prick. Not sure Mummy Dearest will be able to save him this time.
    emkat likes this.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Men who like fucking 17yr olds are certainly sleazy but they aren’t pedophiles who go for much younger prepubescent kiddies. In most countries the age of consent is around 16, sometimes less. Apart from his relatively brief proper job as a Navy helicopter pilot, Andrew has never found a meaningful role in life which is the fate of so many “spare” heirs. And he’s always been an arrogant prick. Not sure Mummy Dearest will be able to save him this time.

But he was fucking a 17year old sexslave -making him a rapist - I refuse to believe he had no idea what was going on.
    I surely hope mummy dearest can't help him right now, sleaze belongs in jail.
    mostroop and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

A*O

A rapist probably, a sleazy douchbag certainly, a pedophile no.
    He may have enough friends in high places to keep him out of jail, but his reputation is in shreds. Ditto the whole royal family who may be forced to take sides and either close ranks or disown him. Mud sticks.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Wonder if Beatrices wedding will be put back.
    Jack I swear.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    He's got just enough Windsor fuggishness that people don't think about it. But that has to be the explanation. He's the most useless of all The Queen's kids.

Wasn't this (pre-Andy conception) just about the time Phillip was catting around and there was turmoil in that marriage?
    He was pretty useless in the navy too, total upperty twat.
    Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    A rapist probably, a sleazy douchbag certainly, a pedophile no.
    He may have enough friends in high places to keep him out of jail, but his reputation is in shreds. Ditto the whole royal family who may be forced to take sides and either close ranks or disown him. Mud sticks.
    Well he wouldn’t be a pedophile on these charges but an ephebophile; however since they were trafficked it’s a moot point.
    If you are going to be a sexual-tourist it would also benefit you to be aware of the age of consent in the countries you visit...

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    He was pretty useless in the navy too, total upperty twat.

Well he wouldn’t be a pedophile on these charges but an ephebophile; however since they were trafficked it’s a moot point.
    If you are going to be a sexual-tourist it would also benefit you to be aware of the age of consent in the countries you visit...
    He raped a girl below age of consent, what would normally be the punishment for that?
    And Epstein also catered 14 year olds. I doubt this is the only girl Andrew raped.
    I want him and all the rich privileged other bastard the punishment they deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    He raped a girl below age of consent, what would normally be the punishment for that?
    And Epstein also catered 14 year olds. I doubt this is the only girl Andrew raped.
    I want him and all the rich privileged other bastard the punishment they deserve.
    Personally I would cut the knackers off any rapist with a rusty knife, for a pedo/hebephile/ephebophile I’d then stab them many times with the same rusty knife, but that’s just me....

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Personally I would cut the knackers off any rapist with a rusty knife, for a pedo/hebephile/ephebophile I’d then stab them many times with the same rusty knife, but that’s just me....
    ^Thank you! Sums up my feelings exactly. This whole mess is so sickening to even read about. I can’t imagine how the poor victims feel.

Regarding Andrew’s paternity: I can see some of Prince Philip in Charles, Anne, and Edward. But i don’t see even the slightest hint of any kind of resemblance between Andrew and Philip. Andrew doesn’t resemble his siblings at all and sticks out like a sore thumb. I do see a resemblance between Andrew and Lord Porchester.
    Brookie and I'mNotBitter like this.

Lord Porchester & HRH Duke of Pork.

we need a very special episode of Maury
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

A*O

After a long lifetime of exemplary service and duty to her country HMQ deserves more than this in her twilight years. I feel very sorry for her if the whole institution implodes because of her asshole son.

Elite Member

Well maybe if she didn't cover for him all this time, this never would have even happened. Another example of an entitled person who doesn't believe the rules apply to him.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    Well maybe if she didn't cover for him all this time, this never would have even happened. Another example of an entitled person who doesn't believe the rules apply to him.
    that's the very definition of royalty. *shrugs*
    LaFolie likes this.

Yeah but you can't shrug away what he did. Not now.

Thread Information