Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Like Tree1038Likes

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein (Allegedly) Commits Suicide in Jail

I didnt know PA was accused of rape..Any way,where did i say a thing about rape???????i was talking only about sex between two adults as this is what happened with PA..I might be wrong but i dont remember him being accused of underage sex..I dont talk about rapists and pedos here..And you certainly miss the point of the story i wrote..Of course i do not talk for ALL victims,for fucks sake..I talk about what we know so far about fat Andy..Do you think i reached 73 to have you tell me on the internet kids are getting kidnapped and we blame the rapist as if i am a twelve year old idiot?

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    I didnt know PA was accused of rape..Any way,where did i say a thing about rape???????i was talking only about sex between two adults as this is what happened with PA..I might be wrong but i dont remember him being accused of underage sex..I dont talk about rapists and pedos here..And you certainly miss the point of the story i wrote..
    I doubt it.
    You talk about trafficking victims being compliant with what was happening to them. Victims of sex trafficking are frequently beaten and raped to get them to be broken and get them to behave; how you can compare this to “willingly cooperating” is either wilfully ignorant or at this point you are just posting for effect.
    Of course they are victims,first and foremost of their families selling them out,then of the trafficker who took advantage of their thirst for money and fame and lastly of the ones paying for their services.But they all knew what was happening and they were willingly cooperating.This is not a Jackson situation,his victims were mere babies in love with him,also sold out by their families.Parents are responsible for their kids well being,you cant blame the wolf for being what he is.Also ,it seems it is enough to accuse somebody and publish it and then legions of readers want their head on a plate just because X said so/
    There was a british travel blogger a month ago,visiting the acropolis museum in a long white sheer dress ,halter necked ,slits up to her waist.she posed up a stopm exposing all her bits at the people visiting.They asked her to behave she told them to fuck off,they called the police,they collected her and let her go some hours later.British tabs were on fire with her reports accusing greek police for being racists because she was a woman of color and they singled her out because of that..Comments about greeks being racist and backwards and so on for a few days..Her parading her almost naked body in a museum had nothing to do with her,just her color..I believe we should be more critical and less off with their heads happy..
    PecanPie likes this.

Prince Andrew defends Jeffrey Epstein relationship

• 1 minute ago

Image copyrightNEWS SYNDICATIONImage captionPrince Andrew, left, has previously been criticised for his association with Jeffrey EpsteinPrince Andrew has defended his former friendship with Jeffrey Epstein, saying "at no stage" did he "see or suspect" any criminal behaviour.
    Epstein, 66, took his own life in a jail cell earlier this month while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges in New York.

In a statement released on Saturday,
    Britain’s Prince Andrew says that during the “limited time” he spent with Jeffrey Epstein, he never saw, witnessed, or suspected “any behaviour of the sort that subsequently led to his arrest and conviction.”
    Full Statement: https://t.co/iYjZ7B8e2I

^ Absolute BS. But obviously he couldn't say otherwise.
    Novice and Pleiades like this.

They're NOT wolves. They're humans. Preying on other humans weaker and less powerful than themselves who they should/would be protecting if they were decent human beings and not pathological. So YES they should be blamed.

Andrew has daughters. He would definitely protect his daughters. I'd wager he'd even defend the daughters of his friends and family or anyone else deemed "worthy" by his estimation. But not these girls. They are not worthy of the same respect in his estimation. He's a horrible human being. Who at the very least aided and abetted sex-traffickers/rapists in the destruction of lives. Why are they less worthy than his daughters? Because of people and situations they were born to?

And I'm convinced he fucked plenty of them without a thought. He's a sick fuck.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Fuck Prince Andrew.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Silver Member

^^^
    Yup, and fuck Epstein's brother who housed girls in his apt building...no way he didn't know anything, either.

I can’t even believe some of the things I am reading here. Are we really blaming the victims of sex trafficking for their own victimization?
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    I canít even believe some of the things I am reading here. Are we really blaming the victims of sex trafficking for their own victimization?
    Yes. Because they willingly allowed themselves to be trafficked and abused. I bet it was because of their come-hither looks and alluring clothing. (insert eyeroll and seriously?!? here)

ETA: /sarcasm.

Of course they are victims,first and foremost of their families selling them out,then of the trafficker who took advantage of their thirst for money and fame and lastly of the ones paying for their services.But they all knew what was happening and they were willingly cooperating.
    jesus titty-fucking christ. Blaming the victims is just unacceptable.

This isn't even he said versus she said. This is he said versus she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and she said and so on.

and no, raping or sexually exploiting children or young women and wearing sheer clothing to a museum are not the same thing.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

It is really sweet you are all so nice and caring and innocent enough to not even imagine there are women out there actually whoring themselves out for money or fame or both,no teenagers running after older wealthy sugar daddies for a life of luxury,no actresses blowing miles of cock to get a break and a good role..You never heard about them..So i am sorry to destroy your beautiful world,where only victims exist and vile men who abuse them.Not all women are victims and not all men automatically abusers just because a woman said so..In that case,no doubt some teens were abused and pressed into service.There were many,though,happy to mix with the rich and mighty,beaming and sparkling in pictures and of course they could be crying deep deep inside...
    And to use subtitles for those not getting the connection with my story..I NEVER SAID it was the same...i just used the story that can easily be googled to show how it seems to be enough for the public to form an opinion and cry bloody murder based ONLY on a statement of a person they know nothing about..Is that clear?

This situation it's pretty clear who the repeated users/predators are.

Hint: It's not the girls <gasp> taking money and smiling.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Photographs of girls smiling means nothing. Absolutely jack shit.

If you look back at photographs of when I was being abused you will see me smiling. If you look at the photographs taken of the Turpin's and their thirteen horribly abused, isolated and neglected children you will see a beaming smile on every one of their poor little faces.

You smile and keep smiling, camera or not, because that's what you do to damn well survive each damn day.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I think you are mostly projecting...but then i am a known racist and rapists defender also,so what do i know..I am debating with you because your viewpoints are of interest to me and to check how far personal dislike or hate can cloud people,s uptake on things..carry on .you re doing just fine.

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information