Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Like Tree1131Likes

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein (Allegedly) Commits Suicide in Jail

No,i am listening..he was accused of doing something illegal in the states by somebody...fine,Is he prosecuted?Are the police looking for him?Is he able to travel to the US?Being accused and proven guilty are not the same.Some woman saying he screw her while in the states is not enough for charging the Queen of England,s darling son..i perfectly understand ..that is why i wonder what you are all
    rumbling about.There is no way they,ll jail fat andy..not in this world.Nothing wrong with my comprehending ability.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    Because it didnt interest me that much,it happens all the time.there was no crime involved,so no big scandal,do i need a new thread to discuss what everybody agrees about?
    WTF? I stayed out of the Harry/Megan and Royalty thread for a while, I see nothing has changed (not that I'm some big poster anyway). Megan's avocados are causing drouhgt and death, her tights were the wrong shade but that's ok, her dim husband is pussy whipped and lets her get away with it, and Andy's always been a nasty piece of shit who cavorts with convicted peadophiles and the girls are loving the money and attention anyway, so there's nothing new to report there. Got it!

This shit is so f*cking insane it's not even worth the energy to shake my head.

Yep, royals taking private jets while discussing climate change is a tad hypocritical. THEY ALL DO IT. THEY ALL ADVOCATE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT. Please do an analysis of all the private jet flying and enviroment crusading by every royal, because that's what needs to be discussed. Not analysis of one couple who happens to have a black, divorced American actress who (supposedly) flouts traditional royal customs as one half of it.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Paying for sex is illegal in most of the US. Having sex with a trafficked victim is rape and is a crime. Having sex with anyone under 18 in most of the US is a crime and certainly is in NY. There are pictures of Andrew in Epstein's NY residence and I believe there is testimony that some of his actions took place in NY. Therefore he is indeed a criminal under US law and could be charged, though it will probably never happen.
    The age of consent in NY is 17, not 18.

Silver Member

Short of DNA and dental records matching, I wouldn't bet that was his corpse in the conveniently un suicide watched cell, whose cell mate was conveniently transferred and that the all cameras were conveniently broken, while the non guards were conveniently asleep..
    kasippu likes this.

Yes but she is saying that she was coerced/forced to have sex with him so there is no consent.

No,i am listening..he was accused of doing something illegal in the states by somebody...fine,Is he prosecuted?Are the police looking for him?Is he able to travel to the US?Being accused and proven guilty are not the same.Some woman saying he screw her while in the states is not enough for charging the Queen of England,s darling son..i perfectly understand ..that is why i wonder what you are all
    rumbling about.There is no way they,ll jail fat andy..not in this world.Nothing wrong with my comprehending ability.
    Yes. On both sides of the Atlantic. However if the accuser accuses him of doing something on a specific date & he can prove that on that occasion he was in an entirely different place, then the credibility of the accuser is impacted.
    Also our MPs have called for a full investigation into his links to Epstein.

Gold Member

a) Not "some woman". Some girls. Many girls. Who were underage and coerced.
    b) Not "screw her". Because there was no consent, that's actually called rape.
    c) "I perfectly understand." No. You obviously don't and it's not a language barrier issue.

Ho kay...i rest my case...

Gold Member

Ho kay...i rest my case...
    In that case, I guess it's a good thing you aren't a lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Thanks I’d have to check UK law on some of these but if you pay a sex worker for sex the sex worker is the one nicked in the UK. The John can get charged with soliciting but that’s when they kerb-crawl looking for sex....
    Prostitution is legal here but like you said it's not legal to kerb crawl or run a brothel.

The latest Daily Mail Andrew article:

The Duke of York has told friends he fears never being able to return to the US with the Jeffrey Epstein (right) case hanging over his head. Andrew has not set foot in the country since early 2017 and sources say plans to launch a business initiative there later this year have been put on ice. According to the Mail's sources, the prince is concerned about being drawn into civil proceedings brought by some of paedophile Epstein's many victims. At least five women who say they were abused by the financier have filed lawsuits against his £458million estate after he was found hanged in his New York prison cell on August 10 while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-Epstein.html

I'm still stunned at how utterly convenient this suicide is for Andrew and the other "friends" of Epstein.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Well I guess since they managed to smile and look pretty in the pictures they weren't victims.
    Beeyotch likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I couldn’t post it for some reason but there’s a lengthy article from 2015 that details the extent of Epstein and his friends’s activities:

Prince Andrew’s alleged role in a paedophile ring shocked the world, but what’s next for the Duke?
    Thanks Nicki, interesting read.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Paying for sex is illegal in most of the US. Having sex with a trafficked victim is rape and is a crime. Having sex with anyone under 18 in most of the US is a crime and certainly is in NY. There are pictures of Andrew in Epstein's NY residence and I believe there is testimony that some of his actions took place in NY. Therefore he is indeed a criminal under US law and could be charged, though it will probably never happen.
    So it would be the NYC law that counts and not the UK age of consent law? Being a Royal probably gives him have diplomatic immunity, wasn't that the case of a Saudi Prince who had slaves in his BH mansion?

Thanks I’d have to check UK law on some of these but if you pay a sex worker for sex the sex worker is the one nicked in the UK. The John can get charged with soliciting but that’s when they kerb-crawl looking for sex....
    So dangerous for sex workers, they should have a legal status like in the Netherlands. It has always existed and it always will.

Yes but she is saying that she was coerced/forced to have sex with him so there is no consent.
    Voila, so the age doesn't really matter. But what POS hangs out with another POS that provides underaged girls? Has a house full of them ....

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    I'm still stunned at how utterly convenient this suicide is for Andrew and the other "friends" of Epstein.
    For a lot of powerful people....

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Well I guess since they managed to smile and look pretty in the pictures they weren't victims.
    My heart goes out to those girls. The daily mail tried to make an article out of how happy the girl looked and the powerful men were actually the victims because
    she went for them. NO words

^ Sex workers do have legal status in the UK.

And yes, just because the girls/women may look happy in photos it doesn't mean they actually were.

Of course they are victims,first and foremost of their families selling them out,then of the trafficker who took advantage of their thirst for money and fame and lastly of the ones paying for their services.But they all knew what was happening and they were willingly cooperating.This is not a Jackson situation,his victims were mere babies in love with him,also sold out by their families.Parents are responsible for their kids well being,you cant blame the wolf for being what he is.Also ,it seems it is enough to accuse somebody and publish it and then legions of readers want their head on a plate just because X said so/
    There was a british travel blogger a month ago,visiting the acropolis museum in a long white sheer dress ,halter necked ,slits up to her waist.she posed up a stopm exposing all her bits at the people visiting.They asked her to behave she told them to fuck off,they called the police,they collected her and let her go some hours later.British tabs were on fire with her reports accusing greek police for being racists because she was a woman of color and they singled her out because of that..Comments about greeks being racist and backwards and so on for a few days..Her parading her almost naked body in a museum had nothing to do with her,just her color..I believe we should be more critical and less off with their heads happy..

Elite Member

Of course they are victims,first and foremost of their families selling them out,then of the trafficker who took advantage of their thirst for money and fame and lastly of the ones paying for their services.But they all knew what was happening and they were willingly cooperating.This is not a Jackson situation,his victims were mere babies in love with him,also sold out by their families.Parents are responsible for their kids well being,you cant blame the wolf for being what he is.Also ,it seems it is enough to accuse somebody and publish it and then legions of readers want their head on a plate just because X said so/
    There was a british travel blogger a month ago,visiting the acropolis museum in a long white sheer dress ,halter necked ,slits up to her waist.she posed up a stopm exposing all her bits at the people visiting.They asked her to behave she told them to fuck off,they called the police,they collected her and let her go some hours later.British tabs were on fire with her reports accusing greek police for being racists because she was a woman of color and they singled her out because of that..Comments about greeks being racist and backwards and so on for a few days..Her parading her almost naked body in a museum had nothing to do with her,just her color..I believe we should be more critical and less off with their heads happy..
    How can you say they ALL knew what they were doing?
    Woman and children are kidnapped all the time and sold to traffickers.
    I have no idea about the tourist you are talking about , but her case is nothing like women/girls who are being raped.
    And YES, I can and do blame a rapist for bring a criminal/rapist. I certainly don't blame the victim.

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information