Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 387
Like Tree1131Likes

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein (Allegedly) Commits Suicide in Jail

  1. #136
    Elite Member effie2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where it all begun
    Posts
    15,960

    Default

    No,i am listening..he was accused of doing something illegal in the states by somebody...fine,Is he prosecuted?Are the police looking for him?Is he able to travel to the US?Being accused and proven guilty are not the same.Some woman saying he screw her while in the states is not enough for charging the Queen of England,s darling son..i perfectly understand ..that is why i wonder what you are all
    rumbling about.There is no way they,ll jail fat andy..not in this world.Nothing wrong with my comprehending ability.

  2. #137
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    Because it didnt interest me that much,it happens all the time.there was no crime involved,so no big scandal,do i need a new thread to discuss what everybody agrees about?
    WTF? I stayed out of the Harry/Megan and Royalty thread for a while, I see nothing has changed (not that I'm some big poster anyway). Megan's avocados are causing drouhgt and death, her tights were the wrong shade but that's ok, her dim husband is pussy whipped and lets her get away with it, and Andy's always been a nasty piece of shit who cavorts with convicted peadophiles and the girls are loving the money and attention anyway, so there's nothing new to report there. Got it!

    This shit is so f*cking insane it's not even worth the energy to shake my head.

    Yep, royals taking private jets while discussing climate change is a tad hypocritical. THEY ALL DO IT. THEY ALL ADVOCATE FOR THE ENVIRONMENT. Please do an analysis of all the private jet flying and enviroment crusading by every royal, because that's what needs to be discussed. Not analysis of one couple who happens to have a black, divorced American actress who (supposedly) flouts traditional royal customs as one half of it.

  3. #138
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Paying for sex is illegal in most of the US. Having sex with a trafficked victim is rape and is a crime. Having sex with anyone under 18 in most of the US is a crime and certainly is in NY. There are pictures of Andrew in Epstein's NY residence and I believe there is testimony that some of his actions took place in NY. Therefore he is indeed a criminal under US law and could be charged, though it will probably never happen.
    The age of consent in NY is 17, not 18.

  4. #139
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Short of DNA and dental records matching, I wouldn't bet that was his corpse in the conveniently un suicide watched cell, whose cell mate was conveniently transferred and that the all cameras were conveniently broken, while the non guards were conveniently asleep..
    kasippu likes this.

  5. #140
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    45,538

    Default

    Yes but she is saying that she was coerced/forced to have sex with him so there is no consent.

    Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    No,i am listening..he was accused of doing something illegal in the states by somebody...fine,Is he prosecuted?Are the police looking for him?Is he able to travel to the US?Being accused and proven guilty are not the same.Some woman saying he screw her while in the states is not enough for charging the Queen of England,s darling son..i perfectly understand ..that is why i wonder what you are all
    rumbling about.There is no way they,ll jail fat andy..not in this world.Nothing wrong with my comprehending ability.
    Yes. On both sides of the Atlantic. However if the accuser accuses him of doing something on a specific date & he can prove that on that occasion he was in an entirely different place, then the credibility of the accuser is impacted.
    Also our MPs have called for a full investigation into his links to Epstein.

  6. #141
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    No,i am listening..he was accused of doing something illegal in the states by somebody...fine,Is he prosecuted?Are the police looking for him?Is he able to travel to the US?Being accused and proven guilty are not the same.Some woman saying he screw her while in the states is not enough for charging the Queen of England,s darling son..i perfectly understand ..that is why i wonder what you are all
    rumbling about.There is no way they,ll jail fat andy..not in this world.Nothing wrong with my comprehending ability.
    a) Not "some woman". Some girls. Many girls. Who were underage and coerced.
    b) Not "screw her". Because there was no consent, that's actually called rape.
    c) "I perfectly understand." No. You obviously don't and it's not a language barrier issue.

  7. #142
    Elite Member effie2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where it all begun
    Posts
    15,960

    Default

    Ho kay...i rest my case...

  8. #143
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    Ho kay...i rest my case...
    In that case, I guess it's a good thing you aren't a lawyer.

  9. #144
    Elite Member Sarzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    15,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Thanks I’d have to check UK law on some of these but if you pay a sex worker for sex the sex worker is the one nicked in the UK. The John can get charged with soliciting but that’s when they kerb-crawl looking for sex....
    Prostitution is legal here but like you said it's not legal to kerb crawl or run a brothel.


    The latest Daily Mail Andrew article:

    The Duke of York has told friends he fears never being able to return to the US with the Jeffrey Epstein (right) case hanging over his head. Andrew has not set foot in the country since early 2017 and sources say plans to launch a business initiative there later this year have been put on ice. According to the Mail's sources, the prince is concerned about being drawn into civil proceedings brought by some of paedophile Epstein's many victims. At least five women who say they were abused by the financier have filed lawsuits against his £458million estate after he was found hanged in his New York prison cell on August 10 while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-Epstein.html

  10. #145
    Elite Member Lofty Bike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    4,187

    Default

    I'm still stunned at how utterly convenient this suicide is for Andrew and the other "friends" of Epstein.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

  11. #146
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    30,440

    Default

    Well I guess since they managed to smile and look pretty in the pictures they weren't victims.
    Beeyotch likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  12. #147
    Elite Member kasippu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,581

    Default

    I couldn’t post it for some reason but there’s a lengthy article from 2015 that details the extent of Epstein and his friends’s activities:

    Prince Andrew’s alleged role in a paedophile ring shocked the world, but what’s next for the Duke?
    Thanks Nicki, interesting read.

    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Paying for sex is illegal in most of the US. Having sex with a trafficked victim is rape and is a crime. Having sex with anyone under 18 in most of the US is a crime and certainly is in NY. There are pictures of Andrew in Epstein's NY residence and I believe there is testimony that some of his actions took place in NY. Therefore he is indeed a criminal under US law and could be charged, though it will probably never happen.
    So it would be the NYC law that counts and not the UK age of consent law? Being a Royal probably gives him have diplomatic immunity, wasn't that the case of a Saudi Prince who had slaves in his BH mansion?



    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Thanks I’d have to check UK law on some of these but if you pay a sex worker for sex the sex worker is the one nicked in the UK. The John can get charged with soliciting but that’s when they kerb-crawl looking for sex....
    So dangerous for sex workers, they should have a legal status like in the Netherlands. It has always existed and it always will.


    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Yes but she is saying that she was coerced/forced to have sex with him so there is no consent.
    Voila, so the age doesn't really matter. But what POS hangs out with another POS that provides underaged girls? Has a house full of them ....

    Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    I'm still stunned at how utterly convenient this suicide is for Andrew and the other "friends" of Epstein.
    For a lot of powerful people....

    Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Well I guess since they managed to smile and look pretty in the pictures they weren't victims.
    My heart goes out to those girls. The daily mail tried to make an article out of how happy the girl looked and the powerful men were actually the victims because
    she went for them. NO words

  13. #148
    Elite Member Sarzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    15,991

    Default

    ^ Sex workers do have legal status in the UK.

    And yes, just because the girls/women may look happy in photos it doesn't mean they actually were.

  14. #149
    Elite Member effie2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where it all begun
    Posts
    15,960

    Default

    Of course they are victims,first and foremost of their families selling them out,then of the trafficker who took advantage of their thirst for money and fame and lastly of the ones paying for their services.But they all knew what was happening and they were willingly cooperating.This is not a Jackson situation,his victims were mere babies in love with him,also sold out by their families.Parents are responsible for their kids well being,you cant blame the wolf for being what he is.Also ,it seems it is enough to accuse somebody and publish it and then legions of readers want their head on a plate just because X said so/
    There was a british travel blogger a month ago,visiting the acropolis museum in a long white sheer dress ,halter necked ,slits up to her waist.she posed up a stopm exposing all her bits at the people visiting.They asked her to behave she told them to fuck off,they called the police,they collected her and let her go some hours later.British tabs were on fire with her reports accusing greek police for being racists because she was a woman of color and they singled her out because of that..Comments about greeks being racist and backwards and so on for a few days..Her parading her almost naked body in a museum had nothing to do with her,just her color..I believe we should be more critical and less off with their heads happy..

  15. #150
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    Of course they are victims,first and foremost of their families selling them out,then of the trafficker who took advantage of their thirst for money and fame and lastly of the ones paying for their services.But they all knew what was happening and they were willingly cooperating.This is not a Jackson situation,his victims were mere babies in love with him,also sold out by their families.Parents are responsible for their kids well being,you cant blame the wolf for being what he is.Also ,it seems it is enough to accuse somebody and publish it and then legions of readers want their head on a plate just because X said so/
    There was a british travel blogger a month ago,visiting the acropolis museum in a long white sheer dress ,halter necked ,slits up to her waist.she posed up a stopm exposing all her bits at the people visiting.They asked her to behave she told them to fuck off,they called the police,they collected her and let her go some hours later.British tabs were on fire with her reports accusing greek police for being racists because she was a woman of color and they singled her out because of that..Comments about greeks being racist and backwards and so on for a few days..Her parading her almost naked body in a museum had nothing to do with her,just her color..I believe we should be more critical and less off with their heads happy..
    How can you say they ALL knew what they were doing?
    Woman and children are kidnapped all the time and sold to traffickers.
    I have no idea about the tourist you are talking about , but her case is nothing like women/girls who are being raped.
    And YES, I can and do blame a rapist for bring a criminal/rapist. I certainly don't blame the victim.

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Jim Carrey's girlfriend commits suicide
    By fgg in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: February 1st, 2018, 01:12 PM
  2. France: Far right activist commits suicide
    By Butterfly in forum Politics and Issues
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: May 22nd, 2013, 03:32 PM
  3. Marie Osmond's son commits suicide
    By buttmunch in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 126
    Last Post: November 11th, 2010, 06:05 AM
  4. Man commits suicide at a California concert
    By celeb_2006 in forum News
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: August 22nd, 2010, 06:47 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: August 15th, 2010, 09:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •