Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Jeffrey Dean Morgan’s girlfriend is one of those random CW chicks, Hilarie Burton

from Jeffrey Dean Morgan - Biography

Found out in early 2009 that he has a 4-year-old son with Sherri Rose.

Girlfriend Hilarie Burton gave birth to their son in February 2010.

I had never heard that Sherri Rose never told him he had a kid. I don't understand why she would do that.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

fgg

Jeffrey Dean Morgan is still with his “secret” baby-mama Hilarie Burton

About two years ago, something really sketchy went down with Jeffrey Dean Morgan. He had been dating Mary-Louise Parker and they seemed really tight and really sexy, and then suddenly their relationship seemed to skid out of control. They suddenly became very “off and on” and they finally seemed to end circa fall/winter 2009. MLP quickly found a new piece, who she’s been with ever since. But many people think that the reason JDM and MLP’s relationship got so sketchy so fast was because Jeffrey had some kind of relationship with CW chick Hilarie Burton, and Hilarie got pregnant two seconds into their relationship/affair. Hilarie gave birth to JDM’s son in Spring of 2010, and she walked one red carpet with him shortly after giving birth. The whole “secret baby” thing was real - Hilarie “went into hiding” for months, and she and Jeffrey only confirmed the birth of the kid months later, and even then, Hilarie won’t even confirm the name of their son.

Last night, Hilarie and JDM walked their second red carpet together within a year at the premiere of Breaking Dawn. I guess we’re supposed to think that they’re still together, then. That they’re a happy little family and that she tamed him and his wandering dong? I used to dislike Hilarie on principle, and while I still think she’s a ball of sketchiness, I grew to like her character on White Collar. Whatever, though - it’s so weird to me that Hilarie and JDM are still together, at least publicly. Weird couple.

http://www.celebitchy.com/192107/jef...ilarie_burton/

he looks so freakin' hot in these pics. i love this man. hilarie's pretty and i liked her on one tree hill.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

He is my biggest celeb crush. And in those pictures he is just dee-lish. *faints*

What is up with her ass. She should go back to blond, she's way too skinny. I've hated her ever since her MTV days

Her ass is gross.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Does anyone think JDM looks like he's packing heat in these photos? Especially the last photo. It may just be wishful thinking on my part.

I like them both, but she looks scary, and I've seen her on White Collar so I don't get. I just absolutely love how private they are.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

I love him but her taint on him is killing it.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

fgg

their new baby is a girl :

As some of you know, @jeffreydeanmorgan is off in Europe getting ready to do some big conventions. And he's self aware enough to know his track record for "spilling the beans" isn't so great (bless his heart!). So before he starts tripping up in an attempt to maintain our privacy, he asked that I go ahead and post something about our little girl's birth.

But before I do that, there's something I really want to say to all the women out there who are trying.....

It took a long time for Jeffrey and I to have this baby. The first time I got pregnant, it took a year and a half. I surprised him on Christmas with baby Seahawk booties. We cried. We celebrated. We picked out names. And we lost that baby.
    More losses followed, and as so many couples know, it was heartbreaking. It still is heartbreaking.

And every morning of the five years it took us, I'd open my computer at the kitchen table and see the news and I'd grow bitter over the endless parade of celebrities showing off their bumps and babies. I'd weep out of jealousy for how easy it was for them. Didn't they know something could go wrong? Didn't they know that there were other women out there struggling? It pained me to see the corporate sponsored baby showers and magazine covers capitalizing on this human miracle that wasn't happening for us.

So when this pregnancy started, we were cautious. I didn't want to celebrate for fear of jinxing it. I didn't want a baby shower. I checked her heartbeat every day, up until the day she was born. And now that she is here, I just stare at her in wonder all day. I see her in her daddy's arms and I don't take any of it for granted. She screams bloody murder and I smile because she is so wildly alive.

So now that folks know she's here, I don't want her birth to cause any other woman to weep at her kitchen table. If anything, my wish is that she would restore hope for others. Fertility is a fickle thing. And for the other couples out there who have had dark days, we want to introduce our miracle baby to you and send you our love and support in finding yours.

Please meet George Virginia Morgan. She was born February 16th. Her daddy delivered her. We love her very much.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf_cxoPh...=hilarieburton

george??
    o0Amber0o likes this.

George is a terrible name for a girl. Hilarie's post is heartbreaking. I was lucky enough to be very fertile, but have had many friends truly struggle to conceive. From what I've gathered it is a very lonely feeling in a world of happily pregnant ladies. I really appreciate what she says here to let others know that they aren't alone in the struggle.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

I'd have just gone for Georgia, but the middle name is already a state name, so...but anyway, I like all the female versions of George, so this is a waste to me.

The IG post is sad. But it says that her daddy delivered her...there was no one else around? No midwife or nurse or doctor or anything? Not judging, just surprised since she said she wasn't taking any chances this time.
    tulip likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    George is a terrible name for a girl. Hilarie's post is heartbreaking.
    I think it is also very insightful. Even though we didn't have any fertility problems, Mrs. Mo and I have a pretty good number of friends who wanted to be moms but couldn't for a variety of reasons. I still think about it a lot.
    Waterslide, lindsaywhit and Novice like this.

Her Instagram post is so relatable, like scary relatable. I appreciate that she posted it - in a world that is so unbelievably isolating, it's nice to know I'm not alone in my feelings.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

fgg

Surprise: Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Hilarie Burton are just now married

Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Hilarie Burton had us all fooled.

The couple, who most believed to be married since 2014, only just got married over the weekend. The former “One Tree Hill” star, 37, announced the news on Instagram.

“This past weekend was the best of my entire life. There are dozens of thank yous I need to make. So bear with me over the next week as I gush over the amazing group of people who gave us this beautiful moment. But before we do any of that, Jeff and I just want to put it out there that WE GOT MARRIED! For real,” she captioned a picture of her in her wedding dress holding onto Morgan.

“We’ve lived as husband and wife for a decade. We’ve built a family, and a farm and found our community,” she continued, referencing their two children, Augustus and George. “For years, publications have reported that we got married in 2014 or 2015 and that I’ve been married and divorced before. All untrue.”

Burton and Morgan, 53, “felt silly” about correcting any reports because they always felt like husband and wife.

“From the moment I met @jeffreydeanmorgan, he was my husband. Rather than make vows right out of the gate, we lived them. For over ten years. The good times and the bad,” she explained. “Standing up there with our children at our sides – celebrating all that has been – was bliss.

“I love you Jeffrey. I love our intimate group of friends and family who joined us. I love the various circles of loved ones who have supported us over the years. It was private and magical and everything I dreamed. So yeah. I’m Mrs. Morgan. 10.5.19.”

The “Walking Dead” star shared a photo of himself holding onto Burton at their nuptials and wrote, “I’d say words… but there aren’t any. Mrs Morgan…. I love you. Thank you for making me the luckiest man in the world. Xojd.”

“Sex and the City” actor Willie Garson, who played Stanford on the hit show, appeared to attend the nuptials, as he wrote, “Was the BEST! Congrats and loved being there!!!”

https://pagesix.com/2019/10/07/surpr...t-now-married/
    lindsaywhit, Kittylady and Novice like this.

Aw! I follow her on IG & she does loads of fundraising for her old school which is a “title one” school.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information