Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 63
Like Tree82Likes

Thread: Jeff Goldblum engaged

  1. #16
    czb
    czb is online now
    Elite Member czb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    left coast
    Posts
    17,937

    Default

    so how did these two meet? did he put in a want-ad for the bendiest under-30 around? *curious*
    llamamama likes this.

  2. #17
    Elite Member sputnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    fellow traveller
    Posts
    58,149

    Default

    thanks for your sympathies, guys. i'm surprised she's 31 and not 21. maybe he's finally growing up?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

  3. #18
    Elite Member Karistiona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Alba
    Posts
    12,628

    Default

    I was just coming in here to send my condolences Sput, I'm sorry buddy.
    sputnik likes this.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

  4. #19
    Elite Member Kathie_Moffett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    just another freak in the freak kingdom
    Posts
    6,977

    Default

    Goldblum getting married?! No fuckin' way. Hoax.
    chartreuse likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

  5. #20
    Elite Member smurfette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,141

    Default

    Gawd damn, she's homely.
    I'mNotBitter likes this.

  6. #21
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,640

    Default

    Not only is she 31, she looks 41. He's totally an adult now.
    cherrypye likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  7. #22
    Elite Member llamamama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,912

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    She really is a contortionist! When I look at this picture, I can't tell if she's facing him, has her back to him, has her head spun all the way around or her arms behind her back. Or he's crushing her with that hug, I just can't tell.

    And he's hot, she's plain and the ring is tiny!

  8. #23
    Elite Member cherrypye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Great State
    Posts
    2,055

    Default

    The fact that she's 31 is offset my the fact that she is -- um. A little busted?

    He's definitely come a long way - I've wanted that man since I fell in love with him in Jr. high - watched Jurassic park in the dollar theatre way more times than I could count!

  9. #24
    Elite Member I'mNotBitter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Stepford
    Posts
    1,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Not only is she 31, she looks 41. He's totally an adult now.
    I was gonna say 81, judging from that pic with the shawl or whatever. And he is still hot.

  10. #25
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,755

    Default

    Ugh. He looks like the old man that he is.
    Palermo and Beeyotch like this.

  11. #26
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    149

    Default

    I'm in disbelief he is engaged to someone over 30. Baby steps
    Palermo likes this.

  12. #27
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Here is a different picture of both of them (2012):



    Emilie looking really bendy in the 2000 Sydney Olympics:


    Together on the beach (by the way, there is quite the amazing shot of Goldlum and Lisa Marie walking together on the beach al fresco that has to be seen to be believed):

    I am thrilled that he is engaged to a rhythmic gymnast. They don't get enough respect and attention for that demanding sport (in the US) and while she may look "busted", no one can deny that she probably has more work ethic and character than many of the vapid bimbos he comes across in Hollywood. I also like the fact that she is thrilled with and selected a regular engagement ring. I think he made a good choice.
    Kittylady and idunno like this.

  13. #28
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,140

    Default

    I don't think she looks busted. She's quite pretty and natural looking. Nice to see a woman who hasn't wrecked her face with PS.

  14. #29
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    33,481

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I'mNotBitter View Post
    I was gonna say 81, judging from that pic with the shawl or whatever. And he is still hot.
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrypye View Post
    The fact that she's 31 is offset my the fact that she is -- um. A little busted?
    Quote Originally Posted by llamamama View Post
    And he's hot, she's plain and the ring is tiny!
    She must have a huge penis!

  15. #30
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    She must have a huge penis!
    Stellar self-blowjobs? Being a contortionist and all.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Jeff Goldblum Did a Reddit AMA
    By Honey in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: April 9th, 2014, 02:51 PM
  2. Jeff Goldblum
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: September 28th, 2013, 04:33 PM
  3. Jeff Goldblum has died?
    By firecrotch in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: June 25th, 2009, 07:36 PM
  4. Jeff Goldblum's obsessed fan
    By DitaPage* in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: March 5th, 2007, 02:46 AM
  5. Jeff Goldblum: Super Flirt
    By mia981 in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: July 11th, 2006, 02:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •