Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree1223Likes

Thread: Jay Z Physically Attacked by Beyonce's Sister Solange Knowles at Met Gala After Party

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    All three have been rumoured to have issues. But there are a lot of stories about Jay Z and how he has treated women in the past. I think something happened with Foxy Brown and Blu Cantrell.
    You can't quote Fixy Brown for shit nor Blu Cantrell!! Now if Rosario starts to talk then you might have some legit shit!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    I need a lip reader!! Some shit was said!!

I tried. I really tried. Re-ran the video a couple times but the angle and graininess made it impossible.
    Judging from body languages, head movements, and hand gestures, Jay-Z did something that really ticked Solange off. News say it was something he said that she misinterpreted but its clear that he did something prior that is exacerbated by his comment there in the elevator.
    She never pointed or nodded her head towards Beyonce so whatever it is, it is between only Solange and Jay-z but it's something that Beyonce isn't too mad at her sister for. When B tried talking to Solange, Solange referred back to Jay-Z. Kept her focus on him only.
    Wow.. that is one pissed off woman!

My guess.... something to do with money not Beyonce because then Solange would have had some kind of physical reference towards B during her "spat" and she didn't. Unless I didn't catch it.

Wish I was a fly on THAT wall!

czb

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    ... Something went down at the Met Ball.
    maybe jayz said he was disappointed that goop did not attend? that's the only justification for such violence!

^ Hah, I'm thinking it was something to do with Rita or Rihanna. No one missed Gwynnie.

I could see Jay-Z being the kind to say something snide to Solonge needling her about not being famous enough to be there or that she was only there because of them. He seems like he might be the kind to "jokingly" hit where it hurts and she seems like she might come way up over the top in response.

I am not that him saying or doing anything douchey warrants her throwing a punch, but I just don't get the vibe off this that it was about cheating. Dunno.
    *DIVA! and BITTER like this.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

If she we bi polar we'd have read something about that years ago. I wish I knew what was said. Oh, to be me on that wall
    JazzyGirl likes this.

gawd, i'd love the chance to hit jay-z. i'm kinda envious of her right now.
    Trixie and BackToBionic like this.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Solange Knowles Yelled at Rachel Roy Before Jay Z Fight at Met Gala After Party

Celebrity News
    May. 12, 2014 AT 7:15PM
    By Esther Lee

Solange Knowles; Rachel Roy
    Solange Knowles argued with Rachel Roy before attacking Jay Z in the elevator of the Standard Hotel at a Met Gala after party last Monday, May 5
    Credit: Larry Busacca/Getty Images; Ben Gabbe/FilmMagic

Yikes! It looks like Solange Knowles' elevator attack on Jay Z was not her first altercation on the night of the Met Gala last Monday, May 5. A source tells Us Weekly that there had been an incident between Beyonce's younger sister and designer Rachel Roy earlier at the after party, which was held at the Boom Boom Room in the Standard Hotel.

The source added that, during the disagreement, Beyonce "got in the middle of it," though it remains unclear what it was about. Interestingly, just two years ago, Solange accompanied Roy to the 2012 Met Gala. (It's also worth noting that there is a long and contentious history between Roy's ex-husband Damon Dash and Jay, who were close friends and business partners before an ugly falling out.)

Before any fighting occurred at the Boom Boom Room last Monday, the Knowles sisters were actually having fun at the downtown NYC hotspot. An eyewitness told Us that the sisters hit the dance floor with supermodel Naomi Campbell, while Jay Z "hung back at one of the fireplace areas."

The same source added that the trio did "abruptly leave," but witnessed no drama leading up to their departure.

As witnessed in surveillance footage, a second incident broke out in the elevator of the hotel. Solange cornered Jay Z, then proceeded to yell at her brother-in-law, while kicking her legs and swinging her arms in the hip hop mogul's direction. Beyonce first stood to the side and eventually intervened as the situation escalated, as seen in extended footage (sans audio) posted by TMZ.

Once the trio departed the elevator, Solange walked ahead of Beyonce and her husband, who was photographed touching his face with a stunned expression. "Beyonce tried to stay out of it," another source told Us. "She does not approve of violence. They are trying to put the situation past them now."

Jay, Solange, and Roy's reps had no comments, respectively, regarding the incident.
    Read more: Solange Knowles Yelled at Rachel Roy Before Jay Z Fight: Met Gala - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Gold Member

Maybe he told her Kim looked better.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Jay Z ATTACKED by Beyonce's Sister Solange [FULL VIDEO]

TMZ

Other sites are saying that he is physically abusive to Beyonce. But shame on Beyonce if Solange was defending her because Jay kicked her ass for the millionth time and she's letting people think that Solange is crazy and bipolar.

Holy shit she really goes for him. Perplexed by Beyonce's reaction, like nothing there at all. She "allowed" her sister to physically abuse her husband. Although not sure what she could have done to stop her sister. Hoes over bros, or whatever the saying is, I guess.

This post has not been proofread

If he is abusing Beyonce.. Why didn't he knock the hell out of Solange when Zoe attacked him??
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    The bipolar thing is just a red herring. Something went down at the Met Ball.
    Rita Oral, probably.
    rollo, teforde23, Sarzy and 5 others like this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

The bodyguard was there. They knew the door was going to open in a few moments and they didn't want torn clothes.

Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information