Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Like Tree1223Likes

Thread: Jay Z Physically Attacked by Beyonce's Sister Solange Knowles at Met Gala After Party

Elite Member

Hi Ladies and Gents

i would very much like to apologize for my VERY daft post a few pages back.

i'm so sorry .. everyone who read it must of shaken their heads and said "Gawd, what a dumb bitch!".. lol

And also my sincere apologies to Jay-Z.. i accused the man of being involved in something extremely awful, when he was completely innocent of doing it.

Beyonce's problem (according to lots of blinds etc) is self-inflicted.

But i do hope that she is able to reach out and get help, not just for her sake but also for the sake of her daughter and her husband.

i wish them all well.

Thank you for reading this post, my Gossip Rocks guys n dolls .. and again my apologies.
    Last edited by *Wookie-Chick*; November 14th, 2014 at 06:29 AM. Reason: Forgot to add something.

Sunday, November 16, 2014 | 10:00 PM
    Solange Gets Married In New Orleans

By Charli Penn

PHOTO CREDIT: STEPHEN LOVEKIN / GETTY

Solange Knowles is a married woman.

The singer, 28, and her beau, music director Alan Ferguson, 51, reportedly tied the knot in New Orleans today before their closest friends and family.

The couple kicked off their wedding weekend in style with a pre-wedding bash on Saturday night at Indywood Cinema, where they showed a short video about how their love story began and played the old film they watched together on their first date, Mahogany,PEOPLE.com reports. The bride’s big sis, Beyoncé was among those loved ones in attendance to support the happy couple.

The lovebirds held their ceremony at Marigny Opera House in New Orleans. The stylish bride posed for her official wedding portraits in a Humberto Leon for Kenzo dress, Jill for Lady Grey bracelets and Stuart Weitzman shoes while her husband wore Lanvin, Vogue exclusively reports. Later she was spotted wearing a cream pantsuit with a cape and plunging V-neck.
    Knowles walked down the aisle to one their favorite songs, a symphonic instrumental of Donny Hathaway’s, “I Love the Lord, He Heard My Cry.” The ceremony and reception included performances by musician friends Kelela, Questlove, and Kindness, plus dance-off between Knowles and her ten-year-old son Daniel Julez to hit single “No Flex Zone,” reports Vogue.
    “Everyone I worked with on the wedding are friends who I love,” said Solange via email to Vogue earlier today. “Everything was a labor of love.”
    The newlyweds were rumored to have gotten engaged this summer after five years of dating.

This is Knowles’ second wedding. She married Daniel Smith in February 2004 at age 17. In October 2007, Knowles confirmed her divorce to Smith an interview with ESSENCE.

Congrats to the bride and groom. In the meantime, we’ll be on the lookout for honeymoon photos on Instagram just like you.

http://www.essence.com/2014/11/16/solange-gets-married-new-orleans/
    dougie likes this.

28? I always thought she is at least 34.

Solange Knowles Marries Longtime Love Alan Ferguson! | Alan Ferguson, Solange Knowles : Just Jared

Solange Knowles and her boyfriend Alan Ferguson have tied-the-knot in New Orleans, La, in front of fifty guests, E! News reports.

The 28-year-old entertainer and her 51-year-old music director love said “I do” in front of family and friends including sister Beyonce with her husband Jay Z, who all wore shades of white.

Solange‘s son from a previous relationship, Julez, also played a role in the ceremony.

In case you missed them, check out pictures of Beyonce and Jay Z arriving for the wedding with their daughter Blue Ivy.

Congratulations to the happy couple on the wonderful news!

Too damn cute:

I know the wedding party pic looks a bit like a chessboard or a Coven, but I LIVED for that. I can picture damn near every blipster couple in Brooklyn or Atlanta trying to copy those poses. And Mama Tina was SLAYING in her pantsuit with her new man too. The whole wedding was very Solange... Quirky and modernist but elegant and tasteful. I loved the cape/pantsuit combo she wore too. Kanye and Kim could NEVER!!!

Hell, I even love the fact they had a Second Line down the streets of New Orleans. I love that town, and there's nothing like marching in a Second Line, so much fun! Just everything looked so cool, unpretentious and everyone looks like they're having a great time. If I get married one day, I'd definitely steal a few ideas from this.

Papa Mathew wasn't there. Kelly wasn't there because she just had her baby. Why is Beyonce wearing those tacky ass platform heels?

Yeah, I sound like a stan, and I don't even like Solange like that, but when I saw these pics, I was like, "YAAASSSS, this is everything!"

At least now Jay-Z has someone his age to speak to during the family picnics. No shade...
    Last edited by hustle4alivin; November 18th, 2014 at 04:41 PM.
    dougie, lindsaywhit and Novice like this.
    What Kind of Welfare, Witchcraft Hocus Pocus Hoedown is this?!

Solange is quite unfortunate looking, isn't she?
    arie_skop and Pinkii like this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

I was rolling my eyes at a lot of these pictures but still, I can't hate. They seemed to be enjoying themselves and look happy. So congrats to the derpy couple.
    snoopqueen and lindsaywhit like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

czb

^^^ really? i think she looks fine.

eta: @crazee
    witchcurlgirl and Novice like this.

Her nose job looked better after she had it done, now that it settled down she's back under Bey's shadow. Or was it make-up?

Solange dancing with her son is too cute. He has some cool moves

I think she's attractive, makes the most of what she has. I really love her style.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

czb

i like her style most of the time, but not sure i'm digging the winged wedding pantsuit.
    Kittylady likes this.

I'm not either, but I loved her dress with the cape.
    Lalasnake, kasippu and snoopqueen like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

czb

dress with a cape is cool.

So did they ever ride the bikes or just pose with them?

Quote Originally Posted by ikmccall View Post
    So did they ever ride the bikes or just pose with them?

Last edited by hustle4alivin; November 19th, 2014 at 01:33 AM.
    Novice likes this.

Thread Information