Page 40 of 47 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Like Tree1223Likes

Thread: Jay Z Physically Attacked by Beyonce's Sister Solange Knowles at Met Gala After Party

I'd be dead eyed and swaying on a lot less than Xanax, but I'm a lightweight. I don't take nearly enough pills, I'd better get onto it. Just to build up my tolerance of course.
    snoopqueen and Mrs P like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Good heavens! I was out for the count after taking some prescription strength co-codamol. I would probably be mashed after a Xanax.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

So MediaTakeOut comes up with a "blind" on Nov 10th, after the world has already been discussing her behavior at the game for days... Well aren't they cutting edge. LOL
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    It kinda of reminds of Britney Spears and her dead eyes, especially around the time she had the meltdown.
    I think she was on more than Xanax. I think they both are.
    arie_skop likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I think she was on more than Xanax. I think they both are.

High on their own Ego?
    arie_skop likes this.

I swear, I never understand these people that claim to get stupid high from anti-anxiety drugs. The "bars" I believe allude to the strength. I think the "bars" (it's like a half inch long skinny bar of a pill) start at 2mgs, which is the dose I'm on now. I think anything under 2mgs is in regular pill form (the "bars" and the regular pills are almost always scored so you can break them in half or thirds; I frequently do). I started out at .25mgs, which is where any concerned and responsible physician would start you on. I've been taking them for around 6 years, mostly on. My tolerance has built up, as it naturally does, and my prescription strength has gone up with it. I take it within my doctor's parameters and almost always find myself with quite a few left over (this month, even though I'm going through the most stressful time in my life, I had about half a bottle left over from last month, which is AWESOME). I've been on Klonopin (although for a brain injury; not anti-anxiety) at pretty high doses, and Atavan, also at higher doses (for anxiety). NONE of these drugs have EVER made me high. And I know high ... I've been on and off (thankfully, in the past 8-10 years, more off, because my body is just accepting that the pain will always be there) Percocet and Oxycontin for back, neck and the brain injury. I know pain, it sucks, but unfortunately, the only thing that alleviates the pain makes you high. I don't like taking medication. I remember reading that people were going to clubs and LICKING an Atavan and getting high. With my experience of all these anti-anxiety drugs (and starting from the base dose and working my way up through tolerance), I have never even been remotely high. Calm, yes. Sedated a little, yes. Chilled like I had just drank a glass of wine (I rarely drink), yes. Never, ever even close to being so high that I was unaware of my surroundings, swaying to music that wasn't there, or had dead eyes. This is something beyond Xanax or the like.
    llamamama and sprynkles like this.

All I know is, don't fuck with Xanax. My MIL took it on the regular for years (under doctors orders of course) and then up an decided to quit cold turkey. She ended up inpatient psych. She was never the same. That shit rewires your brain and if you come off it the wrong way it will mess you up.

^^^ Yes, this is completely true. She should have been warned by her doctor or the paperwork that lists all the information for that drug when you pick it up from the pharmacy. Quitting cold turkey can cause severe seizures and even death. Benzos, short name for benzodiazepines, (which include Xanax) are supposed to be one of the worst (I've even heard from some people that it's harder than heroin to get off) drugs to wean from, even with a doctor's care. Benzos are nothing to screw around with, especially on your own. So sorry to hear about your MIL.

Oh that's just great. That's why I was afraid to take it. Shit.

^^^ Yeah, but when you're freaking out and having panic attacks so bad you're afraid you're going to drop dead from a heart attack, what do you do? They definitely serve a purpose and there are DEFINITELY safe ways to wean from it. You just have to have extreme patience, willpower and a good doctor monitoring you. I'm really worried about the day I'll wean from it too.

I doubt that anyone getting wasted on Xanax would be taking it for anxiety. I'm sure it would affect me differently to someone who was taking it as prescribed.
    firebrat1229 likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

^exactly, esp since if it wasn't prescribed then the dosage could be much stronger than any doc would give. Or even if it is perscribed, if youre taking more than the perscribed dosage then youll get an effect. My friend took an anti-anxiety pill recreationally once and said it was the best high she'd ever had.

Yeah, you do feel them, especially if washed down with a bit of booze.
    firebrat1229 and faithanne like this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

^thats exactly how my friend enjoyed hers haha.
    Belt Up likes this.

benzos are more widely abused than cocaine, heroin and meth. lots of people like getting high on downers

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Thread Information