Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast
Like Tree1223Likes

Thread: Jay Z Physically Attacked by Beyonce's Sister Solange Knowles at Met Gala After Party

Quote Originally Posted by snoopqueen View Post
    there was a blind item a year or so ago that claimed B is doing a lot of drugs, hence the weight loss.
    I remember another strange video - one she took herself. Day in the life or something and it was Beyonce filming herself with no makeup staring into the camera and getting upset.
    snoopqueen likes this.

I don't think they look unhappy or annoyed either, even though it seems like she's CONSTANTLY talking directly to him (which is weird at an active sports game), but he is responding to her and doesn't seem to be annoyed by that. Most men I know would shout, "Woman, STFU, I'm trying to watch the damned game!!!"

I have an aunt by marriage that is a prescription drug addict (and thinks she's fooling everyone when she's in OMGZ-SO MUCH PAINZ-HOW DOES ONE COPE?? mode. She also sways like you would see a severe mentally ill person do. Mind you, I've also witnessed her for 20 minutes sway back and forth (instead of side by side like Beyonce is doing) to bang her back, which is supposedly OMG-SO BAD-I THINK I'M DYING, into a cement brick wall. After about five minutes, I stated the obvious ... you know, hitting your back like that so hard into a brick wall is probably making your pain level worse. She said, no, it felt better. WTF? I guess it justified taking even more pain medication. So glad she's no longer in my life. I just can't with shit like that.

Creepy dead eyes. That's the only thing that comes to mind for me. I guess I'm not that deep.
    sprynkles and PecanPie like this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Maybe she is high.
    arie_skop and snoopqueen like this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Jay Z buys Armand de Brignac Champagne | Daily Mail Online

99 Problems But Booze Ain't One: Jay Z branches out into alcohol business by buying his favourite luxury champagne brand
    By Kate Thomas for MailOnline
    Published: 06:51 EST, 7 November 2014 | Updated: 06:51 EST, 7 November 2014

He's long been a fan of luxury Armand de Brignac Champagne, which retails from $300 a pop to a staggering $200,000 for a special 30-litre bottle.

And hip-hop mogul Jay Z has taken his love of the expensive bubbly to the next level by purchasing the alcohol label from Sovereign Brands for an undisclosed amount, making the company an offer they 'simply couldn't refuse'.

'We are proud to announce that Sovereign Brands, a New York-based wine and spirits company, has sold its interest in the Armand de Brignac Champagne brand to a new company led by the globally-renowned Shawn "Jay Z" Carter', the company said in a statement to the New York Times.

New business venture: Jay Z has splashed out an 'undisclosed amount' on buying his favourite Armand de Brignac champagne company from Sovereign Brands

Yvonne Lardner, global director of brand communications for Sovereign, added: 'We have had a wonderful relationship with Jay Z throughout the years since he first discovered Armand de Brignac. He became interested in owning the brand and made us an offer we simply couldn’t refuse.'

The high-flying rapper has been a fan of the champagne - also known as Ace of Spades - for years, with one of their gold bottles featuring in his Show Me What You Got music video in 2006.

In 2012, a tower of 350 bottles of Armand de Brignac Champagne took pride of place when Jay Z and his wife Beyoncé Knowles threw a fund-raiser at the 40/40 Club in New York City.

Luxury bubbly: A bottle of the 'Ace of Spades' fizz sells for $300, but those with cash to spare can fork out over $200,000 on a special 30-litre bottle

Music mogul: Jay Z already has numerous business ventures including his successful record label Roc Nation

And during his time as part owner of the Brooklyn Nets, the 99 Problems rapper - who is worth $500 million according to Forbes - made Armand de Brignac available to super-luxury box owners.

Each bottle of the exclusive fizz is handmade by a team of eight people in Chigny-les-Roses, France where the brand has been based since it was established in 1763.

Meanwhile, Jay Z reportedly renewed his wedding vows at a special commitment ceremony during a family holiday for Beyonce's 33rd birthday in September.

Power couple: VOGUE recently reported the pair's estimated joint net worth now stands at $1 billion

There had been rumours of a possible split between the two since May after footage of Beyonce's sister Solange violently attacking Jay in an elevator surfaced.

Since then there has been a wave of speculation that their six year marriage was on the rocks, including cheating rumours and claims that they slept in seperate rooms while on their joint On The Run Tour.

But it seems the 44-year-old star's union is still rock solid, with the pair putting on a united front at an NBA basketball game on Monday.

Fancy: Armand de Brignac champagne is stored in the cellars of the Cattier champagne family house in Chigny-les-Roses, France

Read more:

Jay Z buys Armand de Brignac Champagne | Daily Mail Online

I am not a Jay-Z fan and I am especially not a fan of how he made his money initially, but he has really shown a keen business sense in expanding his empire. He has made it a long way from the projects in Brooklyn, he definitely is self-made, and that is something to respect. Good for him.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Silver Member

nah, that's a drug induced, 'i can't snap out of it and it feels soooo good!' blank stare. She's totally pilled up, i've seen that look one too many times. smh.

I seriously doubt she's thinking of elevator music or any other type of music rocking that slow, that dead eyed and that blank faced. Her head music is that uninspiring and boring? Nah, she's zoned the f out.

Hopefully she doesn't have a friend named 'tony' and starts yelling redrum.
    arie_skop likes this.

Elite Member

I thought Beyonce was supposed to be pregnant again.

But it seems the 44-year-old star's union is still rock solid, with the pair putting on a united front at an NBA basketball game on Monday.
    yes, nothing could be wrong in a marriage where one attends sporting events together
    Kittylady and llamamama like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    yes, nothing could be wrong in a marriage where one attends sporting events together
    How dare you question the omniscience of the writers of the Daily Mail showbiz section?!
    Flygirl, sprynkles and twitchy2.0 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post

One was a little bit more present than the other. Lol.
    Flygirl likes this.
    "Shopping tip: You can get shoes for a buck at the bowling alley."

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    i'm probably going to further my trip to hell, but the baby's head looks like Jay-Z's face was photoshopped on her body.
    then we're going to hell together because i was about to post the exact same thing. her head is probably the same size as jay-z's too.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Imagine the size of beyonces chocha had she really given birth.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

What the hell is this supposed to be? From her Tumblr:

We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Did Kim K photoshop this one? Such thights and still such a thigh gap?
    arie_skop likes this.

Thread Information