Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast
Like Tree1223Likes

Thread: Jay Z Physically Attacked by Beyonce's Sister Solange Knowles at Met Gala After Party

Bronze Member

i just read that the ''diamond'' jay-z kept telling the crowd to hold up with their hands is American Sign Language for vagina. don't know if it's true but it gave me a chuckle.

Nah, just your regular everyday Illuminati symbols.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

My leather-clad little lady! Beyonce looks radiant in striped skirt and sweater as she carries her mini fashionista Blue Ivy | Daily Mail Online

My leather-clad little lady! Beyonce looks radiant in striped skirt and sweater as she carries her mini fashionista Blue Ivy

By John Lopez for MailOnline and Eleanor Gower for MailOnline
    Published: 21:35 EST, 4 November 2014 | Updated: 21:35 EST, 4 November 2014

As the daughter of one of the most famous couples on the planet, it's no surprise that two-year-old Blue Ivy Carter's wardrobe is rather more extravagant than most toddlers her age.

And Beyonce's daughter sported a particularly eye catching ensemble as she was carried in her mother's arms on Tuesday.
    The singer looked radiant in an off-the-shoulder white sweater, tight striped skirt and patterned heels, showing off her new shorter hairstyle.

me and my little lady: Beyonce emerged in New York City on Tuesday, carrying her daughter Blue Ivy who was dressed head to toe in black

The growing two-year-old wore a fluffy black skirt, tights, and shoes and clutched her mother's arms as they took their stroll.
    But there was no sign of Beyonce's husband Jay-Z, although he joined his famous wife on Monday at the Nets game in Brooklyn, New York.
    Showing no signs of marital strife, the A-list couple had the best seat in the house to watch the Nets' home opening game of the season against the Oklahoma City Thunder, who were defeated 116-85 by the Brooklyn team.

Star in stripes: Beypnce sported a striped skirt, and off-the-shoulder white sweater teamed with patterned heels in Manhattan

No Jay: The singer was without her husband of six years on Tuesday

But Blue had her own fun at the weekend, dressing up in a Michael Jackson costume for Halloween.
    The two-year-old was decked out in the flamboyant costume as she attended a Halloween bash with her parents in the city's West Village on Friday.

No more bangs: Beyonce was flawless as usual in the chin length blunt 'do as she cosied up next to husband Jay-Z at the Nets game in Brooklyn on Monday

Good times: The couple seemed in great spirits as they watched the Nets' home opening game

She clutched a microphone while dressed in a replica of the red jacket that was first worn by Jackson to the American Music Awards in 1984, while Beyoncé was styled as the late King Of Pop's sister Janet.
    Replicating the singer's Rhythm Nation era outfit perfectly, the diva shared a snap kissing her little icon with the simple message: 'Janet and MJ.'
    Later that evening, Beyonce reemerged in a totally different costume as she channelled Mexican artist Frida Kahlo for another festive soirée.

Trick or treat: Beyonce dressed as Janet Jackson and Blue Ivy was the King of Pop himself

My leather-clad little lady! Beyonce looks radiant in striped skirt and sweater as she carries her mini fashionista Blue Ivy | Daily Mail Online

I hate Beyonce's hair.

Blue looks exactly like Jay-Z with Beyoncé's eyebrows.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post

me and my little lady: Beyonce emerged in New York City on Tuesday, carrying her daughter Blue Ivy who was dressed head to toe in black

The growing two-year-old wore a fluffy black skirt, tights, and shoes and clutched her mother's arms as they took their stroll.

i'm probably going to further my trip to hell, but the baby's head looks like Jay-Z's face was photoshopped on her body.
    Sarzy, MsDark, dexter7 and 6 others like this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Hope she got a good tune stuck in her head or had a beer too much.

Last night, rapper Jay Z and his lifelike wife Beyoncé attended a basketball game in Brooklyn, where they watched the Nets thrash the visiting Oklahoma City Thunder, 116 to 85. Or, anyway, that's what was happening in front of them. God only knows what Beyoncé was seeing.
    Based on a Splash News video titled "Beyoncé has very animated conversation with Jay-Z, later sways back and forth, but with no music playing while at basketball game NYC," it was beautiful.As the explanatory title suggests, Beyoncé spends a large portion of the 2 minute, 45 second clip rocking herself back and forth in her chair, apparently to the tune of nothing. The ambient noise of a basketball game, perhaps. The silent whir of the spinning Earth as it whips through outer space.She sways gently at first, as if trying to soothe a baby that is herself to sleep, and then with increasingly pronounced undulations, as if piloting an invisible ship through a violent tempest.

It's chilling to watch, in the same way that her uncanny stillness in the infamous elevator brawl footage was chilling to watch.
    What does Beyoncé do in her private moments?
    Absolutely nothing.

[h/t @mdotbrown via Kyle Wagner]
    rollo and Callalily like this.

I really don't want to defend Beyoncé - but I am really glad I never get filmed when attending somewhere I don't really wanna be. I make pretty stupid things in such situations.
    Lalasnake and arie_skop like this.
    -

Elite Member

Blue Ivy looks like Solange and Jay Z.. i'm not seeing any Beyonce in her.. not that means anything of course.

i adore Blue Ivy's hair, it is magnificent! .. and she looks like a very happy, content young lady.

A full on leather shirt (collar up to neck, long sleeved) seems like the most comfortable toddler wear ever! Or is it a jacket .... it doesn't look like one to me because I don't see a front opening in any of the pics.

Looks like someone is trying to be like Kim and Kanye. LOL
    dexter7 and arie_skop like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by funky_chicken View Post
    I really don't want to defend Beyoncé - but I am really glad I never get filmed when attending somewhere I don't really wanna be. I make pretty stupid things in such situations.
    I totally agree. Plus I always have a soundtrack going on inside my head...god only knows what my body is doing. However I am not used to seeing her move/speak outside of performing, does she look a out of it? Or is it just me?
    Lalasnake likes this.

Elite Member

She's so homely she's cute.

Although the baby does look just like Jay-Z, she is much cuter than he is. She has nice lips and beautiful eyes and eyebrows, I bet she will be pretty when she gets older (minus the chubby cheeks).
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

The hair in that vid just adds to her looking like an out-of-it loon. Not that I don't do weird shit in public all the time (/daily basis) but the way she's swaying seems more of like a self-soothing movement rather than seat dancing, but that's just my take.
    Lalasnake and Callalily like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Looks like someone is trying to be like Kim and Kanye. LOL
    LOL but methinks totally the other way around and the wannabes have access to private pics!
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Thread Information