Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast
Like Tree1223Likes

Thread: Jay Z Physically Attacked by Beyonce's Sister Solange Knowles at Met Gala After Party

It's official, supposedly, Beyoncé is pregnant again.

Jay Z & Beyonce: Did He Just Announce She’s Pregnant?
    Sat, September 13, 2014 2:01pm EDT

Beyonce pregnant with second baby: That could be the case! Jay Z reportedly changed the lyrics of his song ‘Beach Is Better’ at their ‘On The Run’ Paris concert on September 12 to announce Beyonce’s pregnancy!

Looks like Blue Ivy, 3, could be getting a little brother or sister! At one of their final On The Run concerts in Paris on September 12, Jay Z, 44, reportedly announced Beyonce’s, 33, is expecting baby #2! The rapper altered the lyrics of his song “Beach Is Better” to possibly reflect a new little Carter coming to the family.

Beyonce Pregnant: Did Jay Z Announce She’s Expecting Baby #2 At Concert?

Jay Z allegedly changed the lyrics of his song and possibly announced Beyonce’s second pregnancy!

The lyrics to his song “Beach Is Better” originally read:

“Can’t take this money with you
    Burn this sh*t up like I’m richer
    Ni**a’s asking
    If the oven’s on”

At their On The Run concert on September 12 at the Stage de France in Paris, Jay reportedly modified the last line to read, “Cause she pregnant with another one,” according to MediaTakeOut.

The couple looked extra cozy on stage during their performances. Could they be showing the world how happy and excited they are for baby #2?

If Beyonce is pregnant, do you want her to have a boy or a girl?

If Bey and Jay are expecting another little one, we are so happy for them! Blue Ivy needs a sibling!

HollywoodLife.com has reached out to Beyonce and Jay Z’s reps for comment.

Beyonce & Jay Z Spend Family Vacation With Blue Ivy

Beyonce, Jay Z and Blue Ivy recently headed on a family vacation to celebrate Beyonce’s 33rd birthday. The little family spent time together on the beach just enjoying each other’s company.

Beyonce and Jay Z also spent some alone time with each other on September 6 while in Portofino, Italy. The couple looked so in love and packed on some major PDA. These two definitely showed their marriage is better than ever.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Blue Ivy is 3 already??? Where did the time go...
    chartreuse likes this.
    -

If she is having another camel baby then I hope it's a boy for his sake. That article ^ has so much ass kissing. Lol

Bronze Member

They're so fucking annoying.

Silver Member

I thought the kid was 2.

That bebe can't be 3
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

3 in January, they really need to clarify that in the article

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Beyonce suffers embarrassing onstage wardrobe malfunction as blouse pops open to reveal bra during energetic concert | Daily Mail Online

Oops! Beyonce suffers embarrassing onstage wardrobe malfunction as blouse pops open to reveal bra during energetic concert performance

By MailOnline Reporter
    Published: 14:49 EST, 28 September 2014 | Updated: 14:59 EST, 28 September 2014

She put in her usual energetic performance to close out Saturday night's Global Citizen Festival in New York City.
    But Beyonce's enthusiastic dance moves led to a rather embarrassing wardrobe malfunction while on stage with husband Jay-Z.
    The singer's lacy white blouse, which didn't appear to be buttoned up, burst open to reveal her flesh coloured bra mid-way through the performance on the Great Lawn of Central Park.
    Scroll down for video...

Over-exposure: Beyonce's lacy shirt burst open midway through her performance in New York City at the Global Citizen's concert on Saturday night to reveal her flesh coloured bra

Baring too much: The singer is well known for her revealing ensembles, but this flesh flesh was unexpected

Video of the concert shows the Dolce and Gabana top slowly loosening before flying open during the two song set of Holy Grail and Forever Young.
    Queen Bey - who teamed the wayward blouse with a pair of tailored, high-waisted trousers and black heels - was quick to place her hand over her bra to preserve her modesty.
    The potential disaster was caught on camera but appeared to go unnoticed by the excited crowd.

Nothing to see here: The 33-year-old is the ultimate professional and doesn't even miss a beat

High energy: The star's enthusiastic performance may have been the star's undoing

Composed: Beyonce looking perfectly put together before things unravelled

She and Jay-Z were amongst a host of big names including Carrie Underwood, Alicia Keys, No Doubt, Fun, Sting, The Roots and Tiesto who took part in the event
    Actors Ryan Reynolds, Jessica Alba and Olivia Wilde also took to the stage.
    The star-studded festival, now in its third year, is part of the campaign to eliminate extreme poverty by 2030.
    Tickets for the free concert were dished out to those who took action to help the organization meet its target such as petitioning world leaders through Twitter.

United: The couple, who have endured months of speculation about the stat of their marriage, put on a united front

Beyonce suffers embarrassing onstage wardrobe malfunction as blouse pops open to reveal bra during energetic concert | Daily Mail Online

That second pic looks oddly like Michelle Williams' face:

I can't vouch for whose boobs those are.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

on the plus side, she looks great in those pants.

this is a non-story. so you can see she's wearing a flesh coloured bra. yawn.
    *DIVA! and Tati like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Hmm, those look like implants to me.

fgg

^not to say they aren't but she's jumping in that picture. if i jump, my natural boobs jump up like that too.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Dorahacky View Post
    That second pic looks oddly like Michelle Williams' face:

Lol, I was thinking the exact same thing.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

That's amazing how that second picture looks like an entirely different person.
    tulip likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    ^not to say they aren't but she's jumping in that picture. if i jump, my natural boobs jump up like that too.
    The only reason why I say that is because of the distinct outline of them, they look wavy. What the hell do I know though, lol.

Thread Information