Page 33 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
Like Tree1223Likes

Thread: Jay Z Physically Attacked by Beyonce's Sister Solange Knowles at Met Gala After Party

so i've been gone for a few weeks, and Crash is the best GR can do? sad sad sad
    sluce and Kittylady like this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Meh. She's not all that.
    Not since I've seen those ugly pictures of her. They are all I can see when it comes to her anymore.
    sprynkles likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

What? These? LOL!!!

SHELLEE, arie_skop and Belt Up like this.

Dammit. I went back 5 pages to find the quote by Kanye, i mean the new troll, "Kanye is good looking". Obviously couldn't find it.

Kanye, good looking?!?! He represents the most butt ugly of mankind.

Kittylady likes this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Silver Member

They giving her credit for stuff she didn't Pioneer. She's not the first to release a video for every song, concert films did the same thing she's just calling it something different. She didn't invent the word bootylicious Snoop Dogg did. She doesn't write her songs, she copies a lot of her performances from other artists and she's not the first too talk about how good they look on a song. This is a big reason why it's hard to like her, her stans always try to lie and build her up into something she's not. If she's that great then they shouldn't have to blatantly lie or exaggerate her accomplishments. This is why she'll never be an icon/legend to me.
    Pinkii, snoopqueen, lulu09 and 1 others like this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

'Thank y'all for my birthday wishes!': Beyonce shows off fantastically toned limbs in Instagram snap days after turning 33
    By Heidi Parker for MailOnline
    Published: 11:59 EST, 7 September 2014 | Updated: 13:28 EST, 7 September 2014

Beyonce has been having the time of her life with her husband Jay Z and daughter Blue Ivy during their Mediterranean summer vacation that has included stops in France and Italy.

But on Sunday the Crazy In Love singer took time out from her travels to acknowledge the Instagram followers, which included First Lady Michelle Obama, for their well wishes when she turned 33 on Thursday.

'Thank y'all so much for my birthday wishes 33!!!' The Texas native captioned a snap of herself doing an back bend and leg lift - at the same time - in a green printed bathing suit on a grassy lawn.

Crazy in shape: Beyonce showed off toned legs and arms and a flat stomach when she posted this image on Sunday to thank her social media followers for wishing her a happy 33rd birthday on Thursday

Reaching out: Mrs. Carter sent a sweet message that went with the back-bending photo

On her birthday, the Single Ladies singer posted a throwback photo of herself on her website. She looked adorable in her snap which seemed to be taken when the artist was only about four or five years old.

The cover girl had a resemblance to her own daughter, Blue Ivy, who is now aged two.

With her hands on her hips, and giving a wide smile, Knowles already looked like a star.

Friends in (very) high places: First Lady Michelle Obama sent a warm tweet to the Texan on Thursday

What a cute Bey-by: Beyonce shared this throwback photo on Thursday to celebrate her 33rd birthday

A confection for the Queen Of Pop: Also on her site, a birthday cake was shown being lit up and cut into pieces in a short video

La bella vida: Beyonce and Jay Z were spotted arm in arm in Portofino, Italy on Saturday

Mommy and daughter time: The beauty took snaps of her daughter Blue Ivy, aged two, aboard a yacht

Also on her site was a video clip of a birthday cake with her name on it.

The cake was set with candles, lit up, blown out, and then slowly it was cut into slices.

Jay did his part to wish his better half a happy birthday with a special behind the scenes video from their On The Run Tour which he posted to his own site.

The beauty looked happy and unguarded as she rehearsed and partied with her dancers.

In one clip she is joking around during rehearsals and seems to be having the time of her life as she twerkjs in a hoodie as a backup dancer stands behind her.

In another she is smiling from ear to ear as she rollerskates on stage in front of an image of a cruise ship and a bridge.

In a clip where she is raising her hand and holding a glass of champagne with another, the long-haired hit maker seems to be in a party mood.

Their tour ends this month in September.

It's been widely rumored the two will split after the tour is done, but considering their loved up behavior in Europe the past few days, that seems unlikely.

Many followers gave shout outs to the Grammy diva all week for her birthday.

The First Lady took to Twitter to write, 'You're an incredible role model, a phenomenal mother, and a wonderful friend. Hope you have an amazing day! –mo.'
    Justin Bieber kept it simple with just a 'Happy Birthday.'

Wendy Williams wrote, 'Hope you have a great day.' Luke James wrote, 'BEY DAY!'

I just came into this thread to add to the Weird Face Bey Gifs... with a bonus snooze fest that is Lana Del Rey in the background

Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

toned legs??

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    toned legs??
    Daily Mail. They say that about anyone who hasn't got legs like sides of beef.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Her legs look fine to me. I wouldn't mind having them. Shrug.
    Sarzy, *DIVA!, chartreuse and 1 others like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Bronze Member

i'm a huge fan of political commentator melissa harris-perry. she, unfortunately, is a huge fan of beyonce. oh well. i guess we all have our faults.

There are rumours sprouting that Beyonce is actually pregnant, due to this pic of their recent concert.

It could be bloating but I did notice she was looking thicker around the middle during her vacation pictures.

Their first baby, cute.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    There are rumours sprouting that Beyonce is actually pregnant, due to this pic of their recent concert.

It could be bloating but I did notice she was looking thicker around the middle during her vacation pictures.

That, or it's one hell of a FUPA
    Kittylady likes this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Thread Information