Page 32 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
Like Tree1223Likes

Thread: Jay Z Physically Attacked by Beyonce's Sister Solange Knowles at Met Gala After Party

Quote Originally Posted by crash man View Post
    Of course that's nonsense, but I'm sure he's forced to compromise. Him not allowing North on their stupid show is enough proof of his control. Just imagine the fake stories they could center around North. It would be endless and garner ratings they've lost.
    Ignori isn't on the show because no one wants to look at her. We can see hobbit babies in the peter Jackson films.
    PecanPie and Kathie_Moffett like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    He sold little ignore long ago when he took money to put her photos in Vogue and then for Lagerfeld.
    He's got her off the show, which is probably right in their situation because that would really grab ratings. I don't see any problems with her modeling, because she's so damn cute, why not?
    snoopqueen likes this.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Ignori isn't on the show because no one wants to look at her. We can see hobbit babies in the peter Jackson films.
    Give me the producer's chair and the green light from Kanye and I'll prove ya wrong. BIG SPIKE IN RATINGS...HUGE.

It isn't proof she's cute. People love the freak show.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Better yet, get the green from Jay and Bey for Blue. That's when things get crazy. My first meeting would be with Scott and Blue Ivy. From there we'd come with some story ideas, as those kooks call them. Guaranteed ratings bonanza.

I think most would say Kanye is good looking
    I wouldn't.
    No matter what people say about Kim, her looks are outstanding.
    No.

That is a cute gif.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Give me the producer's chair and the green light from Kanye and I'll prove ya wrong. BIG SPIKE IN RATINGS...HUGE.
    May I have the name of your Doctor providing your medications? I need a good trip. Please and thank you.
    sluce, Brookie and Mrs P like this.

mjw
    Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    Kanye?
    Kanye or Monk?

Better yet, get the green from Jay and Bey for Blue. That's when things get crazy. My first meeting would be with Scott and Blue Ivy. From there we'd come with some story ideas, as those kooks call them. Guaranteed ratings bonanza.
    Can someone translate? On second thoughts, don't bother.
    sluce and PecanPie like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Ok now, please let the hobbit, IGnori and the turkey baster filler be in the other thread. They already have 2 threads. Basement baby is feeling sad and left out now!!

So, your hill to die on is how good-looking Kim and Kanye are? Ermmm, good luck with that.
    sluce and Bombshell like this.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Well, this thread certainly has gone to shit.
    Mrs P and Brookie like this.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Default Love On Top & Blue Ivy

Bey & Jay & a Blue Ivy peanut. This video makes me so happy, and I apologize if it was posted before, but thought I'd attempt to get the thread away from the posers and back on track.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Beyonce celebrates her 33rd birthday and FEMAIL takes a look back | Mail Online

Happy Birthday Beyonce! As the pop icon turns 33, FEMAIL takes a look back at her transformation from girl band starlet to the formidable Queen Bey
    By Katy Winter for MailOnline
    Published: 08:41 EST, 4 September 2014 | Updated: 13:23 EST, 4 September 2014

The undisputed queen of the music industry and pop icon Beyoncé Giselle Carter (nee Knowles) turns 33 today.

It is not known what the songstress is planning for her big day, though the family oriented star is likely to involve both husband Jay Z and daughter Blue Ivy, and possibly sister Solange and mother Tina, whom she is very close to.

As we revel in the 17 years of Beyonce’s music (Destiny’s Child’s first single was Killing Time in 1997) and celebrate the start of the diva’s 34th year, Femail looks back at her transformation from 90’s starlet, through ‘Sasha Fierce’ to the ‘Yonce’ of today.

Beyonce (left) and her Destiny's Child band mates Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, show off their awards backstage for best R&B performance for the song 'Survivor' at the 44th annual Grammy Awards in 2002

The band epitomised 90s style and sound and made Beyonce, it's lead singer a songwriter, a household name

Few women in their twenty’s will not have a memory relating to Charlie’s Angel’s theme tune ‘Independent Women’

Destiny's Child, here performing in 2001, had a string of number one hits together

It is hard now, looking at the confident, ultra-stylish Beyonce to remember back to when her outfits were always colour coordinated with her Destiny’s Child bandmates

It is hard now, looking at the confident, ultra-stylish Beyonce to remember back to when her outfits were always colour coordinated with her Destiny’s Child bandmates, who were changing faster than the group’s hits were climbing the charts.

Few women in their twenties and thirties will be without a memory relating to Charlie’s Angel’s theme tune ‘Independent Women’ and ‘Bootylicious’ – a word made up by Beyonce which has now entered mainstream terminology- is still guaranteed to fill a dance floor.

Beyonce stepped out on her own, moving away from Destiny's Child and releasing début single 'Crazy In Love'

The start of her solo career also marked the start of another important chapter in her life- her relationship with Jay Z

She has become known for incredible elaborate stage performances, here at the 2003 Radio Music Awards

As she reaches superstar status in her solo career, Beyonce sangs the National Anthem prior to the start of Super Bowl XXXVIII between the New England Patriots and the Carolina Panthers in 2004

Beyonce holds the five Grammy awards she won at the 46th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles February 8, 2004. Among the awards she won were Best Contemporary R&B Album 'Dangerously In Love'

By 2005, Jay Z and Beyonce were firmly established as one of the most powerful couples in showbiz, marrying in private in 2008

Beyonce, Kelly Rowland (centre) and Michelle Williams received their star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2006

But it was breaking out alone that really transformed Beyonce, with her hot-pant sashay at the start of the Crazy In Love video marking a new beginning for the star.

It also marked the start of a new chapter in her personal life as she began her relationship with her now husband, bad boy rapper Jay Z.

Beyonce furthered her acting career by starring in 'Dreamgirls' with Jennifer Hudson, left and Anika Noni Rose

Beyonce was nominated for best actress in a musical or comedy for her work in 'Dreamgirls,' at the 64th Annual Golden Globe Awardsin 2007

Since the start of her solo career, Beyonce has reinvented herself with each album, reflecting her self-growth and even her personal life.

Her most recent self-titled album broke new boundaries in the music industry, not only because she managed to keep it under wraps – releasing it as a total surprise – but also because it was the first ever visual album, with every track having an accompanying video.

As Beyonce blows out her birthday candles, FEMAIL pays homage to the only woman in the world who can get away with describing herself as ‘flawless’.

Beyonce announced she was pregnant with her first child at the 2011 MTV Video Music Award

Beyonce's latest self-titled album has shot straight to the top of the charts, with a video for each track, and including a 'Blue'which features and is dedicated to her daughter, Blue Ivy, born January 7, 2012

The singer had the honour of singing the National Anthem during the inauguration ceremony held for U.S. President Barack Obama in Washington, in 2013

Beyonce put on a display of family unity by pulling daughter Blue Ivy Carter and husband Jay-Z on stage during the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards on August 24

Beyonce's latest album contains the chart topping steamy single 'Drunk in Love'

Beyonce and Jay Z are currently on their first co-headlining stadium tour 'On the Run'

Happy 32nd Birthday Queen Bey!

Beyonce celebrates her 33rd birthday and FEMAIL takes a look back | Mail Online
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Meh. She's not all that.
    nana51, Kittylady and arie_skop like this.

Thread Information