Page 30 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 691
Like Tree1223Likes

Thread: Jay Z Physically Attacked by Beyonce's Sister Solange Knowles at Met Gala After Party

  1. #436
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Such a let down. I hate internet fighting with children, because there is no challenge.
    You can't fight without proof or least the ability to make a case if you had one.

  2. #437
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flygirl View Post
    Which North do you think is cute?
    Northwest. The one that sluce refuses to ignore because she's so damn cute.

  3. #438
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,679

    Default

    There is no proof for a child being cute. Sub- jec- tive! I said it very slowly so even you can understand.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  4. #439
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,383

    Default

    Blue Ivy is not cute but she does seem to be filled with joy and that makes her cuter - reduces the camel look a little. Plus her parents don't whore her out.
    *DIVA! and Kittylady like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  5. #440
    Elite Member lindsaywhit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crash man View Post
    Your opinion is irrelevant. You are seriously defeated and do not fit in with this human race who universally agree that North is cute. Enjoy your delusions that what you say actually matters in reality. You got no game or facts.
    Kanye?
    Brookie, Kittylady, dksnj and 2 others like this.


  6. #441
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    There is no proof for a child being cute. Sub- jec- tive! I said it very slowly so even you can understand.
    The proof is what the majority of humans would say in regards to North. That's not debatable, but Blue kind of is, because she's taken some bad pics on bad hair days. Still, plenty of cute pics of Blue out there.

  7. #442
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    Kanye?
    Kanye would be considered more good looking than Jay. And then there's Kim, clearly one of the most beautiful women in modern times. This means ONE BIG W for North.

  8. #443
    Elite Member crayzeehappee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    In the fog
    Posts
    2,091

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crash man View Post
    Yes. How many honest people would say North was ugly? Not a single one because she's beyond cute. That's a fact that leaves opposing opinions in the loss category.

    Meh. She's alright. I've seen cuter.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

  9. #444
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,383

    Default

    Beyonce and Jay Z show they ARE in love as they put on PDA at music festival
    Sep 01, 2014 09:52 By Fay Strang

    The couple couldn't have looked happier as they swayed to the music at the Made In America Festival on Sunday evening, quashing rumours of marriage troubles.

    Their marriage has been rocked by rumour after rumour over the last few months.

    But Beyonce and Jay Z are determined to put on a united front as they demonstrated at the Made In America Festival on Sunday evening.

    The couple, who are parents to Blue Ivy, acted like they were the only two people in the room as they piled on the PDA while slow-dancing.

    Of course they weren’t the only celebs backstage and their intimate moment was caught on camera for all to see, once again quashing any rumours that are going through any issues.

    Beyonce, 32, couldn’t have looked happier as she gazed lovingly at her hubby who had his arms wrapped around her waist.

    The Crazy In Love singer looked casually cool wearing a black crop top which gave a sexy glimpse of her stomach.

    Jay also looked pretty smug as he danced behind the mother of his child – touching her toned abs in the process.






    Beyonce and Jay Z show they ARE in love as they put on PDA at music festival - 3am & Mirror Online
    Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  10. #445
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    9,051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crash man View Post
    Kanye would be considered more good looking than Jay. And then there's Kim, clearly one of the most beautiful women in modern times. This means ONE BIG W for North.
    Um...nope...doesn't work that way. Beauty is completely and utterly subjective...eye of the beholder and all that. And frankly, two very good looking people can produce some unfortunate looking spawn and two average or even fug people can create a gorgeous child. You never know how all those genes are going to mix. You also have the plastic surgery part of celebs...many of them don't look like their "real" selves anymore, so who knows what the offspring will look like.

  11. #446
    Elite Member rollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    48,793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    Kanye?
    I hope so! Cutest of all time?

  12. #447
    Elite Member *DIVA!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crash man View Post
    The proof is what the majority of humans would say in regards to North. That's not debatable, but Blue kind of is, because she's taken some bad pics on bad hair days. Still, plenty of cute pics of Blue out there.
    Blue is much cuter than North!! North is a funny looking little girl who parents are asshats who try to dress her edgy instead of cute!! Hood rats don't even put timbs on little girls unless it's the middle of a blizzard and it's too cold for those fake baby Payless Uggs!!!!
    sluce and pinkbunnyslippers like this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

    I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

  13. #448
    Elite Member Brookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In the "D"
    Posts
    24,722

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crash man View Post
    Kanye would be considered more good looking than Jay. And then there's Kim, clearly one of the most beautiful women in modern times. This means ONE BIG W for North.
    When was the last time you had an eye exam?
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

    - Mark Twain

  14. #449
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I hope so! Cutest of all time?
    Are you baiting me? I think most would say Kanye is good looking and many would make fun (NOT ME) of Jay. I say Jay is average looking and Kanye probably is better looking with age. No matter what people say about Kim, her looks are outstanding. That is another not for debate thing. What I wonder is, did Humphries tell the truth when he claimed that Kris told Kim to shoot the video a second time, because 'it wasn't pretty enough'?

  15. #450
    Elite Member *DIVA!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Beyonce and Jay Z show they ARE in love as they put on PDA at music festival
    Sep 01, 2014 09:52 By Fay Strang

    The couple couldn't have looked happier as they swayed to the music at the Made In America Festival on Sunday evening, quashing rumours of marriage troubles.

    Their marriage has been rocked by rumour after rumour over the last few months.

    But Beyonce and Jay Z are determined to put on a united front as they demonstrated at the Made In America Festival on Sunday evening.

    The couple, who are parents to Blue Ivy, acted like they were the only two people in the room as they piled on the PDA while slow-dancing.

    Of course they weren’t the only celebs backstage and their intimate moment was caught on camera for all to see, once again quashing any rumours that are going through any issues.

    Beyonce, 32, couldn’t have looked happier as she gazed lovingly at her hubby who had his arms wrapped around her waist.

    The Crazy In Love singer looked casually cool wearing a black crop top which gave a sexy glimpse of her stomach.

    Jay also looked pretty smug as he danced behind the mother of his child – touching her toned abs in the process.






    Beyonce and Jay Z show they ARE in love as they put on PDA at music festival - 3am & Mirror Online
    Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook
    They were like this last year at the show on the east coast!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

    I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: February 17th, 2014, 07:08 PM
  2. Beyonce and her sister Solange Knowles
    By dowcat in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: September 17th, 2011, 10:06 AM
  3. Beyonce and Solange Knowles
    By mrs.v in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: November 1st, 2008, 02:14 PM
  4. Replies: 47
    Last Post: September 6th, 2008, 06:29 AM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: May 4th, 2007, 05:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •