Page 29 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 691
Like Tree1223Likes

Thread: Jay Z Physically Attacked by Beyonce's Sister Solange Knowles at Met Gala After Party

  1. #421
    Elite Member Flygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,240

    Default

    Which North do you think is cute?

  2. #422
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,383

    Default

    This is my personal favorite. It rocks the curves and dares to be a little off center.

    Kittylady and deenz like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  3. #423
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    How are you going to whoop her all day long when you don't understand the difference between fact and opinion? You're already at a disadvantage.



    Omg it really is gayfish!!
    I'm at no disadvantage. The world knows north is cute. A few dozen haters don't change that she is, CUTE. People are entitled to their false opinions, you included.

  4. #424
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,679

    Default

    She's cute in your opinion. Again- beauty, subjective. Call Merriam Webster..........
    Kittylady and BrickHouse like this.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  5. #425
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    LOL Reality is not your friend. That opinion is supported by evidence and supported by the world. They all texted me at once to agree with me. Looks like I win the internet!!!! OMG Blue Ivy just called to say that crash man stalks her and she wants him stopped. That is fact!!!

    Enjoy your evenflo
    North is cute beyond belief and her pictures prove it. It's universal. Do you understand that word?


  6. #426
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,679

    Default

    She's does but you clearly are having some trouble with it....
    Kittylady and chartreuse like this.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  7. #427
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,383

    Default

    That is not a cute pic of her at all. She's got that derpy, mouth breather thing going. That is universal, a word that is clearly not understood by you. At least her absentee parents haven't greased her hair back for this one though.
    Kittylady likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  8. #428
    Elite Member Kittylady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'
    Posts
    21,292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crash man View Post
    I'm at no disadvantage. The world knows north is cute. A few dozen haters don't change that she is, CUTE. People are entitled to their false opinions, you included.
    I'm finding your obsession with proving Norphan to be the most beautiful child ever slightly disturbing.

    You're not... you're not a huge manatee, are you?

    *DIVA!, deenz, Belt Up and 1 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

    How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona


  9. #429
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    That is not a cute pic of her at all. She's got that derpy, mouth breather thing going. That is universal, a word that is clearly not understood by you. At least her absentee parents haven't greased her hair back for this one though.
    The world knows North is cute. Let me know when you find a different human race who says otherwise. YOU ARE DEBUNKED.

  10. #430
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,383

    Default

    IMO - You are seriously disturbed and do not fit in with the normal human race. Enjoy your childish games, and maybe get a dictionary. If you came here to troll you will need to raise your game.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  11. #431
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    IMO - You are seriously disturbed and do not fit in with the normal human race. Enjoy your childish games, and maybe get a dictionary. If you came here to troll you will need to raise your game.
    Your opinion is irrelevant. You are seriously defeated and do not fit in with this human race who universally agree that North is cute. Enjoy your delusions that what you say actually matters in reality. You got no game or facts.

  12. #432
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,679

    Default

    ^^ what a comeback. Its very 'I know you are but what am I?'
    Kittylady likes this.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  13. #433
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,383

    Default

    Such a let down. I hate internet fighting with children, because there is no challenge.
    Froogy and Kittylady like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  14. #434
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,679

    Default

    Can't have a battle of wits with the unarmed......
    sluce, czb, Kittylady and 1 others like this.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  15. #435
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,383

    Default

    It is not even intelligent enough to fight about North in a thread that is actually about North... the little ignore child of the mentally ill rapper and the porn star.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: February 17th, 2014, 07:08 PM
  2. Beyonce and her sister Solange Knowles
    By dowcat in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: September 17th, 2011, 10:06 AM
  3. Beyonce and Solange Knowles
    By mrs.v in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: November 1st, 2008, 02:14 PM
  4. Replies: 47
    Last Post: September 6th, 2008, 06:29 AM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: May 4th, 2007, 05:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •