Page 28 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
Like Tree1223Likes

Thread: Jay Z Physically Attacked by Beyonce's Sister Solange Knowles at Met Gala After Party

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    An opinion that is false???

Listen up trash man, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one, and everyone thinks that everyone else's stinks.

Btw- North is one of the cutest kids in the world?? Is that you, Gayfish?
    Yes. How many honest people would say North was ugly? Not a single one because she's beyond cute. That's a fact that leaves opposing opinions in the loss category.

is not amused

crash is headed for a quick crash and burn..... There are other threads dedicated to discussing north west. Stop trying to steal attention from Blue Ivy in this thread and move on please. BTW - there are many on this board who do not believe that north is a cute child. That's a fact. Roger that - Roger!
    PecanPie likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Beauty is subjective. You can look that word up crash man. Case closed!
    PecanPie likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    is not amused

crash is headed for a quick crash and burn..... There are other threads dedicated to discussing north west. Stop trying to steal attention from Blue Ivy in this thread and move on please. BTW - there are many on this board who do not believe that north is a cute child. That's a fact. Roger that - Roger!
    There are other threads dedicated to discussing north west. I did not bring up North in this thread. Stop trying to moderate my even flow and move on please. BTW - there are many on this board who do not believe that north is a cute child and they are all debunked by the fact that she's very cute. That's a fact. Roger that - Roger!

-

Gold Member

I'm just shocked there hasn't yet been a photo montage proving that Frank Sinatra is actually IgNori's father.

Quote Originally Posted by crash man View Post
    Yes. How many honest people would say North was ugly? Not a single one because she's beyond cute. That's a fact that leaves opposing opinions in the loss category.
    North is just ok looking to me. I've seen cuter babies.

I think Blue is as cute if not cuter than North, with her awesome eyebrows and Afro puffs, and she certainly looks happier and more comfortable when she's with her parents than North does IMO.
    crash man likes this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

There are other threads dedicated to discussing north west. I did not bring up North in this thread. Stop trying to moderate my even flow and move on please. BTW - there are many on this board who do not believe that north is a cute child and they are all debunked by the fact that she's very cute. That's a fact. Roger that - Roger!

Calling other posters names is against TOS. You have been reported. That's a fact so Roger that.
    Kittylady likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Your post shows otherwise.

Bronze Member

Your post shows otherwise.
    I didn't call you a name and that's a fact. I posted a picture and you took it that way. That's your problem.

^ no. your opinion is wrong. that's a fact.
    Kittylady likes this.
    -

I didn't call you a name and that's a fact. I posted a picture and you took it that way. That's your problem.
    I have no problem. Don't hide behind the baby camel and get her to do your dirty work. And please stop sending me PMs. I'm not interested.
    Froogy likes this.

Bronze Member

I have no problem. Don't hide behind the baby camel and get her to do your dirty work. And please stop sending me PMs. I'm not interested.
    Your problem is apparently me. I'll whoop you all day with no problem. Opinions that can be refuted with real evidence and support of pretty much every human on earth proves those opinions as false claims.

How are you going to whoop her all day long when you don't understand the difference between fact and opinion? You're already at a disadvantage.

There are other threads dedicated to discussing north west. I did not bring up North in this thread. Stop trying to moderate my even flow and move on please.
    Omg it really is gayfish!!
    sluce, Flygirl, BrickHouse and 3 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Your problem is apparently me. I'll whoop you all day with no problem. Opinions that can be refuted with real evidence and support of pretty much every human on earth proves those opinions as false claims.
    LOL Reality is not your friend. That opinion is supported by evidence and supported by the world. They all texted me at once to agree with me. Looks like I win the internet!!!! OMG Blue Ivy just called to say that crash man stalks her and she wants him stopped. That is fact!!!

Enjoy your evenflo

Thread Information