Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree1223Likes

Thread: Jay Z Physically Attacked by Beyonce's Sister Solange Knowles at Met Gala After Party

I'm not buying the cheating angle... It's easy to play the "oh I'm pissed my sister is being cheated on bs!" But only Beyonce is reported as being the one to cut off daddy after he cheated in mommy!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

The rest of the article

Beyonce's enraged sister Solange kicks and throws punches at Jay Z in violent attack after Met Gala | Mail Online

Shocked: Jay Z seemed to be in a daze as he was walked to the car

The face says it all: Bey tries to keep calm as her husband staggers behind

Jay Z's shocked appearance and hand to face as Solange marches angrily ahead after leaving the elevator were captured, however.

Beyonce tried to muster a showbiz smile as the threesome left but then departed with her sister in a car while her husband left separately.

It's not yet known what provoked the fight.

Close: Jay Z has been a big brother figure to Solange for over a decade, but their relationship seems to have soured

Close knit: Solange with her brother-in-law and sister at last year's Grammy Awards

Solange and the music mogul have been close for over a decade, with Jay Z - real name Shawn Carter - taking a big brother style role to the fledgling star after he started dating her sister.

Beyonce and Jay Z were famously friends first but started a relationship way back in 2001, they then married in 2008.

Mrs Carter is extremely close to her younger sibling, and made a surprise appearance at Coachella this year to support Solange's set at the California music festival.

Solange usually accompanies the couple to events like the Met Gala and the Grammy Awards.

Beyonce's enraged sister Solange kicks and throws punches at Jay Z in violent attack after Met Gala | Mail Online

US Weekly is reporting that Jay said something Solange didn't like and it escalated from there:

A source tells Us Weekly, "Solange flipped out over something Jay had said, that she took the wrong way. She took it too hard or too far. Not sure what it was, but she greatly overreacted."
    Read more: Solange Knowles Attacks Jay Z in Elevator at Met Gala Party: Report - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Well what is it that he had said
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

::Heads over to Lipstick Alley straightaway::
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Well what is it that he had said
    Mistook her for Orlando Jones?
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I'm dying to know!!!! She looks sober to me so no oh I was just drunk and pissed off.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

They're trying to spin it that she's drunk and I'm seeing lots of comments that Solange is also bi-polar but I am not buying that because she looks sober and pissed off. Enty just tweeted that Rita Ora and Rihanna attended the Gala and I suspect she witnessed something happening there.

czb

i dunno... if i wore a dress as ugly as solange's, i might get violent, too.
    BITTER, nana51, *DIVA! and 9 others like this.

Silver Member

i've no doubt Jay is a manwhore cheater, but i think Beyonce knows all about it. i don't buy their fake perfect marriage/life crap. anyone who remembers Jay from his early years knows what type of person he is. and Beyonce is the fakest person on the planet. i think their marriage is about money and fame and power, not love. both Jay and Beyonce seem relatively calm and unphased as Solange wigs out, which makes it look like this type of thing happens all the time, which wouldn't surprise me. the people who try to project the most perfect image are usually the messiest behind closed doors
    Callalily and rockchick like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    Mistook her for Orlando Jones?
    That's why I love you, Laurent, we think so much alike!!!!

Maybe he said something snarky about Solange's career...you know...fiction and shit.
    Laurent and *DIVA! like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Wow, Bey is positively Stepford in her non-reaction of the entire thing. So weird.

Elite Member

You gotta check some of these out: http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthi...broke-the?bffb
    darksithbunny, rollo and Jadestone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ShilohJulia View Post
    i've no doubt Jay is a manwhore cheater, but i think Beyonce knows all about it. i don't buy their fake perfect marriage/life crap. anyone who remembers Jay from his early years knows what type of person he is. and Beyonce is the fakest person on the planet. i think their marriage is about money and fame and power, not love. both Jay and Beyonce seem relatively calm and unphased as Solange wigs out, which makes it look like this type of thing happens all the time, which wouldn't surprise me. the people who try to project the most perfect image are usually the messiest behind closed doors
    Look how cute you are with this!!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

@DPD_: what if Beyoncé was the one who wanted to fight, but was using a surrogate

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information