Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
Like Tree1223Likes

Thread: Jay Z Physically Attacked by Beyonce's Sister Solange Knowles at Met Gala After Party

Seriously. They could each have their own plane, bus, etc if they like. Paul and Linda McCartney seemed to handle those big tours all right.
    Beeyotch and gas_chick like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

fgg

ZING!a
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Elite Member

Not claiming to be Jay-Z and Beyonce, simply stating that working in the industry isn't always the cakewalk you claim it to be. My original point was that their co-headlining tour could be the final nail in the coffin for their relationship and we'll all see how it ends.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Where did I say it was a cakewalk? I said 'It's slightly less stressful'

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Elite Member

You claimed WCG, that having 5 diamond accommodations for their multi-million dollar tour will make it easier for them to get along, that's simply not true. Being in a different city every night is stressful whether getting there by van, bus, G4, camel, whatthefuckever.

Clubber my exact fucking words were "sure, but when you're touring in the 5 diamond style that these two will be, it's slightly less stressful than being in a van with the band. A+++ listers don't deal with the same type of shit that lower echelon acts do."

so stop trying to put words in my mouth. Kthanx.
    Last edited by witchcurlgirl; May 15th, 2014 at 05:23 PM.
    msdeb and Mel1973 like this.

Breaking News: Solange, Jay Z, Beyonce Break Silence on Elevator Fight at Met Gala: "Each Assume Their Share of Responsibility"

Celebrity News
    May. 15, 2014 AT 5:00PM
    By Esther Lee

Solange, Jay Z, and Beyonce have broken their silence on their elevator fight at a Met Gala afterparty; "Each assume their share of responsibility," the statement says
    Credit: Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty (2)

This family is moving forward. Beyonce, Jay Z and Solange Knowles released a statement Thursday, May 15, stating that they have patched things up since their shocking elevator fight at a Met Gala afterparty.

"As a result of the public release of the elevator security footage from Monday, May 5th, there has been a great deal of speculation about what triggered the unfortunate incident. But the most important thing is that our family has worked through it," the trio told the Associated Press in an exclusive statement.

"Jay and Solange each assume their share of responsibility for what has occurred. They both acknowledge their role in this private matter that has played out in the public, the statement continued. "They both have apologized to each other and we have moved forward as a united family."

Their statement comes days after TMZ posted surveillance video of Solange yelling at, and kicking her brother-in-law in a Standard Hotel elevator during a Met Gala afterparty. (The employee who leaked the footage, as reported Thursday, was fired.)

"The reports of Solange being intoxicated or displaying erratic behavior throughout that evening are simply false," the statement read. "At the end of the day families have problems and we're no different. We love each other and above all we are family. We've put this behind us and hope everyone else will do the same."

Read more: Solange, Jay Z, Beyonce Break Silence on Elevator Fight at Met Gala - Us Weekly
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Elite Member

Right, and you stated that to back your theory that these two morons shouldn't have many issues with their relationship on the tour because of their nice accommodations, it was a retort to my statement that I wouldn't be surprised if this tour with each of their ego's involved could spell the end. You could have just said, "Schmeh, I think they'll be alright" but instead you decided to insert your opinion as if it were an expert one when in reality you haven't worked as an artist out on the road, and unless you have you really can't fully understand how this type of shit effects a relationship.
    What I said was just my opinion, you don't have to agree but there is no reason to get nasty about it.
    Gossiplover likes this.

czb

i dunno why they would release a statement. not sure what the advantage is ....

Erm..okay...
    chartreuse likes this.

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i dunno why they would release a statement. not sure what the advantage is ....
    Right? It's not going to stop us from speculating.

I ve learned a new word today*tagalong*and i am in love with it!
    *DIVA! likes this.

czb

^^^ i need to clean my lenses. i thought effie wrote 'tagalog' and was wondering what filipinos have to do with this thread.

Yep,you re right,it is a dialect in filipinos..i even know a few words..lol

Either they need to tell us what really happened, or stop posting stupid, cryptic statements and photos on Instagram. Oh, and that goes for the passive aggressive "I'll show you" deleting of photos, too.

rollo likes this.

Thread Information