Page 14 of 47 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
Like Tree1223Likes

Thread: Jay Z Physically Attacked by Beyonce's Sister Solange Knowles at Met Gala After Party

He also toured with Eminem, I saw them 2 or 3 years back. So, he must be able to play well with others.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I'm not his biggest fan but he has been very succesful in creating the Made in America show. It has sold out the last 2 years so this year there will be 2 shows - one in Philly and one in LA. He is a good business man or surrounds himself with others who are.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

But the artists he collaborated with on other large-scale tour's were not his wife. Tour's are stressful, it's really just a rolling circus. My husband and I barely and I do mean BARELY made it back from ours when each of our band's were on the bill. I don't recommend doing any type of tour with your spouse.
    sprynkles likes this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

I started liking him after I saw a documentary with him when he was brokering a deal to release Roc-A-Fella's music with Def Jam... I found a new respect for him.
    Clubber Lang likes this.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Solange shares snaps of herself and Beyonce after Jay Z elevator fight | Mail Online

Solange shares childhood snaps of herself and sister Beyoncé three days after vicious elevator fight video with Jay Z went viral
    By Cassie Carpenter
    Published: 10:56 EST, 15 May 2014 | Updated: 11:56 EST, 15 May 2014

It's been three days since the shocking video of her viciously attacking Jay Z in The Standard's elevator went viral.

And Solange Knowles shared childhood 'Throwback Thursday' snaps of herself and sister Beyoncé - days after deleting all (but one) Instagrams of her older sister.

In the first shot, the apple-cheeked siblings were sitting pretty in matching tartan dresses.

Tartan twins: Solange Knowles shared childhood 'Throwback Thursday' snaps after the video of her attacking Jay Z went viral, and days after deleting all (but one) Instagrams of Beyoncé

In the second snap, the hot-tempered singer - who turns 28 next month - rocked a 'sock bun' next to a braided Beyoncé as Sisqó strummed his guitar.

Solange captioned it: '#tt The sock. Best thing since sliced. (This will be deleted tomorrow, and it's not because I don't love sisqo's awesome guitar).'

Knowles' third picture was a solo shot of herself as a toddler 'sleep talking.'

Her fourth picture on Thursday was of herself and a gal pal doing an Atlanta dance named after Martin Lawrence's sitcom drag role Sheneneh.

'This will be deleted tomorrow': In the second snap, the hot-tempered singer - who turns 28 next month - rocked a 'sock bun' next to a braided Beyoncé as Sisqó strummed his guitar

Throwback: Knowles also posted a solo shot of herself as a toddler 'sleep talking'

'Been doing that bestieees Nae Nae since 92!' Solange's fourth picture on Thursday was of herself and a gal pal doing an Atlanta dance named after Martin Lawrence's sitcom drag role Sheneneh

The Losing You singer's show of familial support comes one day after her 32-year-old sister shared four snaps of the duo.

The 17-time Grammy winner - who also has yet to comment on the brawl - did share a peculiar prayer.

It read: 'Lord, I lift up every one of my relationships to You and ask You to bless them. I pray that each one would be glorifying to You. Help me to choose my friends wisely so I won’t be led astray. Give me discernment and strength to separate myself from anyone who is not a good influence. I release all my relationships to You and pray that Your will be done in each one of them.'

Reconciled: The Losing You singer's show of familial support comes one day after her 32-year-old sister shared four snaps of the duo

Relationship struggles? The 17-time Grammy winner - who also has yet to comment on the brawl - did share a peculiar prayer
    Solange's last known sighting was in Costa Rica Friday where she and Beyoncé were among the 30 guests at Kelly Rowland's nuptials with manager Tim Witherspoon.

The day before the leak, Solange boasted that 'this might have been the top 10 days ever in my life.'

The sometime DJ also shared a snap of her 'road dog,' her 'everything' - nine-year-old son Daniel aka 'Julez.'

She was just 17 when she gave birth to the boy with ex-husband and high school sweetheart Daniel Smith, whom she divorced in 2007 after three years of marriage.

Seriously? The day before the leak, Solange boasted that 'this might have been the top 10 days ever in my life'

Teen Mom: The sometime DJ also shared a snap of her 'road dog,' her 'everything' - nine-year-old son Daniel aka 'Julez' whom she had at age 17

Fans are still trying to make sense of Knowles' assault against the 44-year-old rap mogul at the Met Gala after-party.

Some speculate that Solange flew into a rage because the Holy Grail rapper's relationship with designer Rachel Roy.

'Rachel is a little too close to Jay Z,' an insider told the New York Daily News.

Viral video: Fans are still trying to make sense of Knowles' assault against the 44-year-old rap mogul at the Met Gala after-party

'Rachel is a little too close to Jay Z': Some speculate that Solange flew into a rage because the Holy Grail rapper's relationship with designer Rachel Roy

Side hug: Last month, Jay Z - born Shawn Carter - appeared to get along great with his sister-in-law at her Coachella debut

'Solange doesn’t like it, and Beyoncé doesn’t like it.'

Regardless, The Standard Hotel confirmed to E! News Wednesday that they had fired the employee who leaked the footage for a reported $250,000.

The hotel said it will turn over 'all available information to criminal authorities.'

Last month, Jay Z - born Shawn Carter - appeared to get along great with his sister-in-law at her Coachella debut.

MIA: Solange's last known sighting was in Costa Rica Friday where she and Beyoncé were among the 30 guests at Kelly Rowland's nuptials with manager Tim Witherspoon

Cancelled summer tour: The bold fashionista has been recording her third studio album near her home in New Orleans, and nine months ago she cancelled her summer tour

The bold fashionista has been recording her third studio album near her home in New Orleans, and nine months ago she cancelled her summer tour.

Solange will release the record on her label Saint Records, and she also serves as art director for Puma.

For the past few years, she's been in a relationship with music video director Alan Ferguson, who's helmed clips for her sister, Jay Z, and Katy Perry.

Meanwhile, Jay & Bey will embark on an 18-date co-headlining summer tour together - dubbed On the Run - which kicks off June 25 at Miami's Sun Life Stadium.

Hitting the road: Meanwhile, Jay & Bey will embark on an 18-date co-headlining summer tour together - dubbed On the Run - which kicks off June 25 at Miami's Sun Life Stadium

Solange shares snaps of herself and Beyonce after Jay Z elevator fight | Mail Online

But the artists he collaborated with on other large-scale tour's were not his wife. Tour's are stressful, it's really just a rolling circus. My husband and I barely and I do mean BARELY made it back from ours when each of our band's were on the bill. I don't recommend doing any type of tour with your spouse.
    sure, but when you're touring in the 5 diamond style that these two will be, it's slightly less stressful than being in a van with the band. A+++ listers don't deal with the same type of shit that lower echelon acts do.
    sluce, *DIVA! and KrisNine like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I have met Solange a few times, and she was always very friendly and down to earth. It surprised me, because she definitely gets a rap for being kind of a fame-hungry psycho. But she was not like that at all. On the other hand, when I was in high school in Houston, I saw Beyonce on more than one occasion shopping at the Galleria. It was before she was even a huge star. She would always be surrounded by bodyguards, dressed in a ridiculous "look at me" outfit, obviously wanting everyone to notice her but in that "don't make eye contact with me" way. She would always be wearing sunglasses, which struck me as so obnoxious since at the time it was an entirely indoor mall. I always got the impression that she went there specifically because it's a huge tourist destination and she knew she would definitely be noticed.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    sure, but when you're touring in the 5 diamond style that these two will be, it's slightly less stressful than being in a van with the band. A+++ listers don't deal with the same type of shit that lower echelon acts do.
    Did the $2 mil bus thing, did the fancy $1,000 night rooms. It's still stressful as fuck. I take it you have some experience in this area touring for months on end?

^ Yes, as a tagalong. I grew up in the business. Spent my childhood backstage. Taken on the road frequently. Private planes, custom buses, yadda yadda yadda.
    AquariusMoon likes this.

Elite Member

So you performed nightly?

jfc
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Elite Member

Headlining multi-million dollar tours while attempting to do the family thing is stressful it's ignorant to say otherwise. Sorry. And in all reality the little van tours are actually far less stress because it's a labor of love and not about making 20,000 different people $$$$

oh lawd

We all know you play in a band, and that your husband was in a band that had some fame a while back. you've made your identity clear here numerous times. But y'all ain't Jay and Beyonce, and your tours aren't the same.
    crayzeehappee and Pinkii like this.

Jay and B have more than enough money to tour together and basically never see one another if that is what they want. LOL
    witchcurlgirl and *DIVA! like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information