Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Like Tree1223Likes

Thread: Jay Z Physically Attacked by Beyonce's Sister Solange Knowles at Met Gala After Party

Boston mass, I now reside in the WHITE MOUNTAINS NH

Holy snozz.

TMZ says JZ and BB went shopping today!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    TMZ says JZ and BB went shopping today!
    It's probably a PR move to show all is good.

First, I have to say that I felt awkward watching the footage. I can't really pinpoint why, but I felt like by watching it, I was intruding on what little privacy they had... I don't know. I'm weird

Second, Beyonce's reaction (or should I say, lack thereof) was, I think, the most disturbing thing about the footage. No attempt to calm down her sister, stand between the two... nothing.... If it were my sister and I, we would try to calm each other down if the other was upset in any way.
    And we certainly wouldn't kick and punch the significant other. Yell? Sure. Kick and punch? No.

Third, there goes whatever career Solange had before this incident....
    arie_skop and ConstanceSpry like this.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

i'm weird
    vouch!!!
    SoCalMarie, SHELLEE, msdeb and 1 others like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

I have no idea why Solange went off, if.it was something Jay Z "caused". This is probably an unpopular opinion, but I thought he handled it well. There were a few times he just tried to keep to the elevator wall, backing off. He defended himself a few times, but didn't show any aggression (IMO).

Beyonce's lack of reaction was definitely strange. She has either seen this before or is far from the "Sasha Fierce" kind of woman she claims to be.

I dislike the, "well, they say Solange is Bipolar" claims. I'm Bipolar and I am far from violent. It's not, "oh I'm Bipolar, hold my purse while I slap some people." There was serious anger and rage in that girl.
    *DIVA! and dilligaf like this.

lol this is awesome.

Sienna D'Enema is the best channel on youtube ever.

the "audio" from the elevator has been released.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

Elite Member

Beyonce prolly wasn't reacting because she peeped out the elevator camera and as a highly skilled PR robot her warning system was tripped, telling her not to react just in case this exact situation played out.

Who fucking knows. All I knows is that its damn entertaining.

Edited to add- God damn Seth's post up there is fucking hilarious
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

I am not at all surprised that Beyonce didn't react. This is typical of someone who is used to this behavior and who knows that getting herself involved will only infuriate the angered party further. There was probably nothing Bey could do or say that was going to calm her sister and she knew it. Plus she wasn't going to let herself get tore up on a Gala night by getting in a catfight with her crazy sister. I wouldn't. Bey didn't stoop to her level & I say good for her for not stooping.

I think Jay Z paid off the building security to release the footage and embarrass Solange, but that's just my personal theory
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

Solange launched into astonishing elevator attack on Jay Z after he said he was going to Rihanna's party WITHOUT Beyoncé - after months of tension about her stalled career

• Jay Z and Solange rowed BEFORE they got to elevator as he was furious her friends were using his name to gain entry to Met Ball party
    • She then lambasted him for planning to attend Rihanna's Met Ball bash without Beyoncé
    • Earlier in the evening Solange had an altercation with designer Rachel Roy
    • Family source claims the rift is linked to her career, saying: 'Jay hasn't kept his promise to help Solange - there's no buzz about her new album'
    • 'Solange wants a major career like her sister and is tired of living in shadow'

By PATRICIA SHIPP and SAM RONAN
    PUBLISHED: 16:52, 13 May 2014 | UPDATED: 10:48, 14 May 2014

Beyoncé's sister Solange lashed out at Jay Z in her astonishing elevator attack after the music mogul said he was attending Rihanna's Met Ball after-party without his wife, it has been reported.
    According to the New York Daily News, the blazing row was actually sparked by Jay Z, who snapped at Solange when two of her friends tried to get into the after-party at The Standard hotel in Manhattan by saying they were friends of the rapper.
    And it was when Solange demanded that she, her superstar sibling and Jay Z leave the party that Jay Z said he was heading off to Rihanna's bash without Beyoncé, prompting Solange to hit out at him.

+15

Annoyed: Solange seemed upset by something as she posed for pictures with her sister at the Standard Hotel's Boom Boom room following the Met Gala last week

+15

Row over Rihanna: It's reported that Solange was furious that Jay-Z planned to attend Rihanna's Met Gala after-party without Beyonce. Rihanna is seen here at the Met Gala on Monday, May 5 in Manhattan

A source said Solange's pals 'wouldn't leave and kept name dropping Jay Z. They were pretending they were guests of his and not hers. Management went to Julius (Beyonce's bodyguard) and said there's a problem.'
    Jay Z soon got wind of it and snapped at Solange, saying 'don't use my name'. This in turn prompted Solange to insist that she wanted to leave the bash.
    On the way out, Jay Z said he'd be heading to Up & Down on West 14th Street, where Rihanna was holding her own post-Met Ball bash, a second source said.
    Allegedly, the star said he didn't need extra security because Beyoncé was not joining him.

Beyonce leaves hotel with sister after Solange attacks Jay Z

+15

Close: Rihanna and Jay-Z, performing together on stage in London in June 2012, are good friends and Rihanna is signed to his label, Roc Nation

The source said Solange, who seemed 'drunk and irritated', said: ‘Why can't you go home?' telling Beyonce 'Why does your husband need to go to the club right now?'"
    But Jay Z replied: 'You're one to talk', which sent Solange into a rage.Once inside the elevator, she started punching and kicking her brother-in-law - an attack that was caught on surveillance video and leaked to TMZ.com on Monday.
    Ultimately, the rapper decided against going to Rihanna's party and he was seen getting into a separate car as Beyoncé and Solange left together.

Jay Z and Rihanna are longtime cohorts. While president of Def Jam, he signed the Barbados beauty in 2004 and just days ago she signed to his label Roc Nation.She is also managed by Roc Nation.

Reps for Beyoncé, Jay Z and Solange did not return requests for comment.

+15

+15

Crazy night: Kim Kardashian's pal Rachel Roy (left) 'publicly argued with Solange' (right) before singer attacked Jay Z in an elevator at Met afterparty, according to UsWeekly

MailOnline told how Jay Z has reneged on repeated promises to help boost Solange boost music career, according to sources.
    And a family friend today revealed the simmering tensions that has led to the family feud, saying: 'He hasn’t kept his promise to help her. Jay keeps telling her to give him some time and he will sit down and write with her and then get her into the studio but he hasn't done it yet.'
    The source added: 'Solange's album is coming out soon but there is no buzz about it, which is a bad sign within the industry.

'Solange wants a major career like her sister and she's tired of living in her shadow. She's jealous.

'Jay Z promised he would help take her to the next level but he never found the time to keep his word.'
    UsWeekly has reported that Solange first lost her temper with fashion designer Rachel Roy, a close friend of Kim Kardashian.

The publication claims that Solange 'yelled' at Rachel - who recently attended Kim's baby shower - on the night of the Met Gala after-party.
    Beyonce is believed to have got in the middle of an argument between the pair, although it is unclear what it had stemmed from.

It was also reported that Solange was seen arguing with a number of other people at the bash.

Rachel is considered to be one of Kim Kardashian's closest confidantes and was even invited to Kanye's proposal to Kim last year.
    A source told The Sun newspaper of the ruckus: 'Jay Z was biting his tongue all night as he watched Solange in action. At one point he was speaking to Hugh Jackman but couldn't take his eyes off her.

'She had already had words with designer Rachel Roy and seemed to be on a roll. Before they got into the lift, he said a couple of things to her and she didn't take kindly to it.'
    There has been no confirmation of the cause of the argument yet.

Read more: Solange attacked Jay Z after he said he was going to Rihanna's party WITHOUT Beyoncé | Mail Online

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    Did you say Kia??? Phahaaa!!
    She shouldn't be too greedy, right? To ask for a Bimmer or a Mercedes is tempting fate, especially now.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

But she did get a jewelry trip so her meltdown was not in vain.
    BelledeJour likes this.

Don't think we'll ever know the real reason...Team Beonstage is expert at spin control.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

I still don't believe any of that is what would have set her off like it did. No idea what it could have been but that wouldn't warrant her physically attacking him over. I don't condone her attacking him either. Maybe if he'd punched her or Beyonce like they were a man, I could see it, but from what we know, nothing like that happened, and I do think he handled himself well in response to her attack.

I just can't buy the story though. There is something much deeper to this. JMO, of course.
    BITTER and *DIVA! like this.

According to DM, Beyonce posted this picture on her Instagram

So, Beyonce totally supports her sister...

Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information