Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jay-Z and Beyonce wed?

So how does Rhianna feel about all this?
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Ooooooh, RHIANNA! That's why they got married. Beyonce threw down the ultimatum. Marry me or leave her. Haha.

I'm curious as to how obnoxiously low cut and skin tight her dress was.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^ her Momma made it out of a dozen white tiger pelts, the train was made out of the feathers of a hundred endangered birds, her panties were made out of the skins of a thousand artic fox. Aretha Franklin arrived wearing a polar bear stole and I think she was using a sheep as a tampon... that was baaaaaa -d

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    Joe Camel to be exact!!
    Good lord! You're right! He looks just like Joe Camel. Uncanny.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

I find it interesting that the only place Joe Camel has camel toe is on his face, and not on his feet.

“What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    ^^ her Momma made it out of a dozen white tiger pelts, the train was made out of the feathers of a hundred endangered birds, her panties were made out of the skins of a thousand artic fox. Aretha Franklin arrived wearing a polar bear stole and I think she was using a sheep as a tampon... that was baaaaaa -d
    OMG LMAO
    theadventuresofmee.blogspot.com my beauty blog

Default Jay-Z and Beyonce get married

Source: Beyoncé and Jay-Z Are Married - Weddings, Beyonce Knowles, Jay-Z : People.com

Source: Beyoncé and Jay-Z Are Married

By Jennifer Garcia and Mike Fleeman
    Originally posted Friday April 04, 2008 11:55 PM EDT

Beyoncé and Jay-Z Photo by: Frank Micelotta / GettyAfter years of speculation, singer Beyoncé Knowles wed her longtime boyfriend, rapper Jay-Z, on Friday, a friend of the couple's tells PEOPLE.

Though there is no official confirmation, the friend says, "It happened earlier this evening. Jay wanted it to be a really private affair – close friends and family."

The ceremony was followed by a lavish party at the rapper's Tribeca apartment that drew Beyoncé's mother Tina Knowles, her father/manager Mathew, her sister Solange, her Destiny's Child mates Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, and the couple's friend Gwyneth Paltrow.

(See photos of the guests arriving here.)

The wedding buzz began when the couple went to get a marriage license at a village hall in Scarsdale, N.Y., on Tuesday.

DJ Cassidy, a favorite of Jay-Z, was hired to spin. "Cassidy mentioned a week ago that he was really excited for Jay Z and Beyoncé's wedding party to happen," says another source.

Early Friday morning, workers erected a white tent atop the building in Tribeca, where Jay-Z owns a penthouse apartment. Not long after, an SUV carrying what seemed to be AV equipment arrived, followed by deliveries of party rentals and flowers.

A source tells PEOPLE that Amy's Orchids was hired to provide 50,000 to 60,000 white orchid blooms from Thailand for a "big party." At the apartment, waiters were seen practicing their service.

A couple since 2002, Jay-Z, 38, and Knowles, 26, always kept quiet about their relationship, even as they were photographed together on romantic holidays around the world.

Still, marriage seemed to be in the cards – eventually. "I never pictured myself as a bride," she told Cosmopolitan in January 2006, "but after my sister's wedding, I did start thinking about what kind of wedding I'd want. I don't think I want a big one." Flowers and candelabras arrive at Jay-Z's New York City home on Friday Photo by: Isabella Dickerson / Splash News Online

Blige congratulates Beyonce, Jay-Z

NEW YORK, April 7 (UPI) -- Singer Mary J. Blige wished reported newlyweds Beyonce and Jay-Z well from the stage at a concert in North Carolina during the weekend.

Beyonce and Jay-Z have not confirmed reports they married in New York Friday, but People.com quoted a friend as saying the couple, who had been dating for about six years, married, then later held a wedding celebration at the groom's Manhattan apartment Friday night.

A source told Usmagazine.com the ceremony was "very special, very private, very intimate."

Usmagazine.com also reported Blige, who is touring with Jay-Z, said, "Congratulations to my man, Jay-Z, and my girl B!" before singing "You're All I Need" at a gig in North Carolina Saturday night.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

yes, JZ & Beyonce were married in NYC Friday and on Sunday they were eating at the Four Seasons restaurant with a friends & family. Beyonce didn't remove her Jackie O glasses the entire time. Normally sedate, snotty crowd (brunch is $78 per person) was whispering amongst themselves. They had a large corner table. Beyonce was wearing a form-fitting, dark dress. Her skin is gorgeous and her hair was swept up.

I was surprised to learn that they were not staying at the Four Seasons or the Ritz Carlton. Maybe they didn't book early enough and got shut out -- the Cherry Blossom Festival was also last weekend. Plus, 'State of Play' is still shooting in Georgetown this week with Russell Crowe, Ben Affleck and Rachel McAdams.
    "the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone"

Hit By Ban Bus!

Friday, April 18th 2008
    Welcome To Marriage

Everyone's favorite maybe newlyweds, Beyonce and Jay-Z, are already fighting. Yup, that's what marriage does to a couple. The magic is working!
    The two were partying at the Hollywood Bowl where Jay-Z was playing a show. The DJ at the show decided to play their song, "Crazy in Love." Jay screamed at B, “Fuck that. Sorry Bey but fuck that - let’s play something else.” I feel the same way whenever that song starts playing on my I Pod. I tell my laptop the same thing.
    Beyonce stormed off. A source said, “He meant it as a joke, but Beyonce didn’t take it that way. After he came off stage, she confronted him, demanding to know what the hell his comments had been about. She was gesturing wildly and not looking happy."
    They managed to kiss and make up. Boring! I was hoping Bey called up Solange to come down with all her jewelry on to beat down on Jay-Z.
    The source also said Bey and Jay were showing off "their tattooed wedding fingers. Both have ‘IV’ - the date of their wedding’ - inked on."
    Maybe they haven't confirmed their marriage, because Jay knows the curse. He's waiting to see if they last the month or not.
    Source

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^^Is her skirt made out of bananas?
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    ^^Is her skirt made out of bananas?
    Yup, she was channeling Josephine Baker in her Deja Vu video...

Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information