Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 187
Like Tree323Likes

Thread: Jay Cutler And Wife Kristin Cavallari Come Out As Vaccine Truthers

  1. #106
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MmeVertigina View Post

    I was asking Quazar if that is what she was referring to as far as having rights to choose what is best for us, and also having rights to defend oneself in court if those rights are being manipulated. See the link on the prior page as far as payout by the vaccine court.
    facts are stubborn things- they have paid out more than the 250K in your link, if that is what you are referring to :

    David Kirby: Vaccine Court Awards Millions to Two Children With Autism

    New Jersy Girl Gets $4.7 Million For Vaccine Injuries

    Family to Receive $1.5M+ in First-Ever Vaccine-Autism Court Award - CBS News






    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  2. #107
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    94

    Default

    I'm brand new to this forum and I joined primarily to touch on this delicate subject (although I have been lurking for quite some time : ).
    My Aunty was 15 when she died from diphtheria. She is the last known death via diphtheria in Central Canada and, from what I understand, all of Canada. She was not vaccinated.
    Not only did my Aunty pass away in the prime of her life, but my grandparents and all of her sisters/one brother all got diphtheria as well. My grandma had to go to her own daughter's funeral alone because everyone else was still in the hospital. My mother almost died and my uncle almost died.

    I'm 27 and have two children. Both were vaccinated. My daughter is 7 and was diagnosed with autism at the age of 2. The question has been asked of me several times- would you still have vaccinated knowing what you know now? I answer that I would rather have an autistic child then a dead child.
    Yes there is a remote chance of vaccines doing harm, however, there is no proof that it causes autism. Is it possible that vaccines exacerbate an already existing or underlying condition..? Perhaps. Still no concrete proof.
    My daughter is autistic. We have difficulties due to her condition. Many will not accept her or try to understand her. But she is ALIVE where my Aunty is not. I can guaranfuckingtee you that she is happy to exist.
    I stand firmly behind vaccinating. FIRMLY.

    Sorry for soapboxing a bit. I'm passionate.
    Last edited by brindle; March 17th, 2014 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Grammar
    *Kat*, Mivvi21, Flygirl and 19 others like this.

  3. #108
    Elite Member *Kat*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,311

    Default

    'Guaranfuckingtee' is my new favorite word.
    brindle and twitchy2.0 like this.

  4. #109
    Elite Member sprynkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    At the salon
    Posts
    23,466

    Default

    Thank you for sharing that Brindle. It sounds like you are gratefully handling your challenge, with grace.
    dexter7 likes this.

  5. #110
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Thank you for sharing that Brindle. It sounds like you are gratefully handling your challenge, with grace.
    It was a challenge to accept something/someone so unique but... it is getting easier the more I get into her head. Love her to pieces

  6. #111
    Elite Member MmeVertigina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Your inner ear
    Posts
    3,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    No, the child mentioned in my link died.
    In this case, the child's estate received $250,000, the maximum award for a vaccine-related death, but far less than the damages typically awarded to heirs in a wrongful-death suit.
    Parents can't sue vaccine manufacturers - SFGate I feel for that family. I posted that link for Quazar because it mentioned the vaccine court, I wasn't sure if she knew about it at the time as she was citing the Supreme Court's ruling. This is all making my head ache.

    In any case, opinions are strongly influenced by experience, my opinion (based on my experience) would be to be very careful of the rights that you sign away because if there ever comes a time when you do need to invoke them, they may be gone.

    Can someone please start a thread on raw milk next, that's always a riot.

  7. #112
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    44

    Default

    To MME V - While secondhand smoke may be deeply problematic for YOUR child, it does not pose the same cross-population public health threats that viral outbreak poses. Not even remotely comparable.

  8. #113
    Elite Member Bellatheball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    17,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    how many people used to die or suffer lifelong disabilities from the diseases that these vaccines have all but eradicated?
    how many kids every year end up with severe brain damage because of adverse reactions to vaccines?
    exactly.

    this is one case where the greater good wins.
    Except when you become a parent, your worries and fears about your child trumps "the greater good." Like it or not, parents get to choose what is best for their own kids.

  9. #114
    Elite Member McJag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    42,521

    Default

    And we all have to deal with it.
    witchcurlgirl and Novice like this.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

  10. #115
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Except when you become a parent, your worries and fears about your child trumps "the greater good." Like it or not, parents get to choose what is best for their own kids.
    As a parent, I understand these feelings. But here's where I don't agree. Bottom line in this instance, your choice affects my child. And me.
    witchcurlgirl and McJag like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  11. #116
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MmeVertigina View Post
    No, the child mentioned in my link died. Parents can't sue vaccine manufacturers - SFGate I feel for that family.
    Can someone please start a thread on raw milk next, that's always a riot.
    I think we all feel for that family.

    And raw milk is completely different, it's a choice that doesn't affect others.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  12. #117
    Bronze Member 70sRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    241

    Default

    Things you try not to think about too much after learning your child is on the autism spectrum disorder:
    - Was it the vaccine?
    - Would it have helped if I had spaced out his vaccinations? (too little too late as the concept wasn't available in the early 90's)
    - Does my child have an immune disorder from the toxins in our particular environment?
    - Did I give him too much acetaminophen because he suffered from ear infections?
    - Is it because of my genes? Uncle Walter sure was crazy but it must have been his dad's gene-pool because you can't even diagnose those nuts!

    Once you have an autistic kid it's far more productive to fight for the appropriate education. It doesn't come easy and fretting about how it happened at that point is a waste of passion and energy imo.

    I've read the intricacies about thimerosal in vaccines and how the formulas changed to make vaccines supposedly safe. No one has the answers, everyone should make an educated and careful decision. When my child was vaccinated I trusted the doctor and the medicine. I would choose to spread out the vaccinations if I had to do it over again.

    In other news this new mystery virus acts like polio but strikes children who have been vaccinated:

    https://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyl...YnN/story.html

  13. #118
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    94

    Default

    In an ideal world, vaccines wouldn't be necessary. I mean, what parent honestly WANTS to inject unknown crap into their child? This world ISN'T ideal!
    Choosing vaccinations is choosing the lesser of two evils (IMO).
    My grandma still cries over her loss and that loss happened almost 40 years ago. Ask her if you should vaccinate...

    The thing about NOT immunizing your children is- you put many other children at risk. So it ISN'T just a personal decision. I feel that it is a public safety issue...
    McJag likes this.

  14. #119
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,687

    Default

    And now we have 28 confirmed mumps cases at Ohio State University......



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  15. #120
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    9,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brindle View Post
    I'm brand new to this forum and I joined primarily to touch on this delicate subject (although I have been lurking for quite some time : ).
    My Aunty was 15 when she died from diphtheria. She is the last known death via diphtheria in Central Canada and, from what I understand, all of Canada. She was not vaccinated.
    Not only did my Aunty pass away in the prime of her life, but my grandparents and all of her sisters/one brother all got diphtheria as well. My grandma had to go to her own daughter's funeral alone because everyone else was still in the hospital. My mother almost died and my uncle almost died.

    I'm 27 and have two children. Both were vaccinated. My daughter is 7 and was diagnosed with autism at the age of 2. The question has been asked of me several times- would you still have vaccinated knowing what you know now? I answer that I would rather have an autistic child then a dead child.
    Yes there is a remote chance of vaccines doing harm, however, there is no proof that it causes autism. Is it possible that vaccines exacerbate an already existing or underlying condition..? Perhaps. Still no concrete proof.
    My daughter is autistic. We have difficulties due to her condition. Many will not accept her or try to understand her. But she is ALIVE where my Aunty is not. I can guaranfuckingtee you that she is happy to exist.
    I stand firmly behind vaccinating. FIRMLY.

    Sorry for soapboxing a bit. I'm passionate.
    I hear you! Autism is not the worst thing that can happen to a child. Death would be. My son would not be who he is without autism. It is a part of him, but it is not all of him. He is my son and I love him unconditionally. We need to stop viewing children with special needs as less. They are simply different. We're all different and we all have some issue to deal with. Some are greater than others.
    sluce, sparkles, dexter7 and 3 others like this.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Kristin Cavallari & Jay Cutler expecting baby #2
    By Laurent in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: October 30th, 2013, 01:34 PM
  2. Replies: 75
    Last Post: June 7th, 2013, 11:15 PM
  3. Jay Cutler, Kristin Cavallari have baby
    By card in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: October 7th, 2012, 03:19 PM
  4. Kristen Cavallari and Jay Cutler are expecting a baby
    By smurfette in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: February 29th, 2012, 12:15 AM
  5. Kristin Cavallari
    By dowcat in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: October 26th, 2009, 03:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •