Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree323Likes

Thread: Jay Cutler And Wife Kristin Cavallari Come Out As Vaccine Truthers

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Hold the frikin phone! I just found ME one:

You need to check out some of the Korean vendors on ebay, great skincare, funky clothes, scary face-masks!
    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    And now we have 28 confirmed mumps cases at Ohio State University......
    So not only are they sick now but the guys will also be infertile.....
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

I find milk given to chidren more frightening that any vaccine. The good kind has "No growth hormones added". Imagine most of out kids are drinking growth hormones daily! They do.
    I know one mother that knows that, but will still order milk when eating out. That is scary. Unless you buy the milk you can never be sure.
    I see the good kind in the grocery stores all the time. Big sign,lower right side on most. I see mothers not even look and grab the Bordens right next to it. God only knows what the life expectancy for those toddlers will be.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Short but they will be 8 ft tall!
    McJag and twitchy2.0 like this.

what's that thing about milk? never heard of that before! might explain why I'm that tall. hmmmm!

I don't have children so I only know what vaccination I get when I was a kid. There were important ones, like polio I think, and others that weren't that important. I thought it was mumps and chickenpox and I thought also measels. I think I remember they said it is important to get those in order to develop a immunity. and if you won't get it until - don't know, maybe 10 or 12? - you had to vaccinate against it. But that was years ago so I think it might have changed a lot since then.

But then things like the swine flu happen and you don't know what is the best thing to do. to vaccinate, or not? I remember my sister in law was pregnant during that time and one doctor said she really had to vaccinate and the other doctor told her she shouldn't do it because it wasn't tested properly on pregnant women. So what do you do then?

A friend of mine who works as a doctor's assistant insists that during one or two days after getting a flu shot your immune system is absolutely suffering and it's very possible to get a virus during that time. So if you do a flu shot, try to avoid public places for one or two days. Do it on a Friday and lock yourself in during the weekend, she says. Don't know if that's true but it's something she said she observed.
    -

Not anymore.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

that's what I thought. sometimes I forget that I'm not that young anymore, you know?
    -

I'm dating myself, but back in the day before the mumps vaccine was developed, I came down with it. I remember being so sick and it took a long time for me to recover. I looked like the elephant man. I gave it to most of my fifth grade class (needless to say I was not a popular kid after that) and one girl went on to develop encephalitis as a complication. What a miserable time that was.

Our measles outbreak has now doubled. Over two hundred cases. Yay! Maybe we can get a polio outbreak this summer. Fingers crossed!

to me this is utterly fucking ridiculous. Canadian vaccines never contained thimersol to begin with. No mercury. But the secret doctors cabal still wants to give kids autism on purpose. Whatever.
    Last edited by missbazilb; March 24th, 2014 at 11:52 PM. Reason: I meant to say fucking, not ducking

Quote Originally Posted by missbazilb View Post
    Our measles outbreak has now doubled. Over two hundred cases. Yay! Maybe we can get a polio outbreak this summer. Fingers crossed!

to me this is utterly fucking ridiculous. Canadian vaccines never contained thimersol to begin with. No mercury. But the secret doctors cabal still wants to give kids autism on purpose. Whatever.
    I just read that some of those infected are not isolating themselves and I damn near hit the ceiling! What kind of moron knowingly exposes others to the measles? Seriously?!!!

It's because they don't know the difference between measles & chicken pox.

Quote Originally Posted by funky_chicken View Post
    what's that thing about milk? never heard of that before! might explain why I'm that tall. hmmmm!
    It's not applicable in the EU, not antibiotics in milk either. Different food laws

thanks Novice
    Novice likes this.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by sparkles View Post
    I just read that some of those infected are not isolating themselves and I damn near hit the ceiling! What kind of moron knowingly exposes others to the measles? Seriously?!!!
    In some cases even the medical professionals don't recognize the measles right away. Being as they were mostly eradicated, many have never seen a case before.
    Novice likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    In some cases even the medical professionals don't recognize the measles right away. Being as they were mostly eradicated, many have never seen a case before.
    Fair enough, but whether its the measles or chicken pox, one should not be around other people. No one knows who around them might have immune problems or other serious health issues. Or who might be in the early stages of pregnancy.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    Totally agree
    I don't have children (yet), but you and I share the same point of view...

I totally understand a parent's right/decision to opt out of certain vaccines for their children, because that tells me those parents are ultimately focused of the health of their child/ren, and what's best for their child/ren at that time and in the future.

What I don't understand are the parents that make the decision to opt out of all the vaccines, citing their personal beliefs or because they're misinformed/unwilling to do a little research/take a couple minutes to ask their doctors some questions.
    They put their ignorance over the health of their children - and in the worst of cases, that effects others (outbreaks), and even more heartbreaking, they are willing to let their child/ren die. I just can't wrap my head around that. Arrrrg
    Really? Everyone I know who has decided to delay or skip vaccines has spent HOURS researching the ingredients, side effects, the diseases they are suppose to protect you from and have read every vaccine insert known to mankind and then they make an INFORMED decision about what they will or will not inject into their child. On the contrary, I can't tell you how many times I have asked vaccinating parents if they received the vaccine insert from their Doctor or even read it before they had their child injected. The answer is usually no, I just got a piece of paper from the nurse (The piece of paper being a one page handout from the CDC). Most of them can't even tell me what diseases their child was just vaccinated against. Yet, the non-vaccinating parents are the ones that are called uneducated, please!

I also love when the word epidemic is used and there are less than 50 cases. Fear mongering much?

Quote Originally Posted by brindle View Post
    In an ideal world, vaccines wouldn't be necessary. I mean, what parent honestly WANTS to inject unknown crap into their child? This world ISN'T ideal!
    Choosing vaccinations is choosing the lesser of two evils (IMO).
    My grandma still cries over her loss and that loss happened almost 40 years ago. Ask her if you should vaccinate...

The thing about NOT immunizing your children is- you put many other children at risk. So it ISN'T just a personal decision. I feel that it is a public safety issue...
    You see the educated parents actually know what's in vaccines, they actually READ THE VACCINE INSERTS provided by the manufacturer.

Quote Originally Posted by funky_chicken View Post

I don't have children so I only know what vaccination I get when I was a kid. There were important ones, like polio I think, and others that weren't that important. I thought it was mumps and chickenpox and I thought also measels. I think I remember they said it is important to get those in order to develop a immunity. and if you won't get it until - don't know, maybe 10 or 12? - you had to vaccinate against it. But that was years ago so I think it might have changed a lot since then.

But then things like the swine flu happen and you don't know what is the best thing to do. to vaccinate, or not? I remember my sister in law was pregnant during that time and one doctor said she really had to vaccinate and the other doctor told her she shouldn't do it because it wasn't tested properly on pregnant women. So what do you do then?

A friend of mine who works as a doctor's assistant insists that during one or two days after getting a flu shot your immune system is absolutely suffering and it's very possible to get a virus during that time. So if you do a flu shot, try to avoid public places for one or two days. Do it on a Friday and lock yourself in during the weekend, she says. Don't know if that's true but it's something she said she observed.
    Yep, almost every flu vaccine insert (I only copied the Fluvarin one) says the following language: "Safety and effectiveness of FLUVIRINŽ have not been established in pregnant women, nursing mothers or children less than 4 years of age."
    Last edited by Tati; March 29th, 2014 at 08:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    I also love when the word epidemic is used and there are less than 50 cases. Fear mongering much?
    Yeah, because the medical definition is " The occurrence of more cases of a disease than would be expected in a community or region during a given time period."
    Which given that measels is an innocuble disease should be around 50.
    In the UK we have gone from that number of cases (1998) to 2030 last year, so yeah, that is an epidemic.

And since you "read everything" you could read the multiquote instructions..... Lol.
    witchcurlgirl likes this.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread Information