Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Jason Priestly's New Memoir Spills Tea on Brad Pitt, Tori, Mischa Barton...

If I had Picasso face like hers, I'd be a bitch too.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Neptunia View Post
    I watched the 700 Club once at my aunt's house when I was a teen and the woman who played her mom on 90210 was on, she talked about being a widow and how Jesus helped her through and then mentioned how troubled Shannen was on the set, too much too young and how she prayed for her. That's how bad Shannen was? People were praying for her!
    is she still like that or did she mature? I haven't heard much about her recently, good or bad.
    shannon maybe an asshole, but not sure i would take this from some one whose name no one knows who was on the 700 club. and praying for her? i once met some hooha in the costco parking lot who said she would pray for me. whatever.
    sluce likes this.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

As soon as you start publicly announcing that you're praying for people that didn't ask for it you lose all credibility.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Silver Member

i just want to know if shannen and luke actually fucked irl. brenda and dylan are my forever otp
    arie_skop likes this.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Neptunia View Post
    I totally would have bought that Jason Priestly wedding invitation with Tori's autograph for $5. That's not a bad price!

Has anyone ever heard a good story about Shannen Doherty? I know she's helping dolphins in Japan on her twitter account right now. That's the best I can come up for her. Everyone but Tori from 90210 seemed to hate her, she was fired from Charmed after fighting with Alyssa Milano and the crew didn't like her. I remember there were guest stars from the WWE on the show for one of the dumber episodes and they mentioned that they didn't like her either!
    I think Deidre Hall, from that show she was on with Wilfred Brimley, said unkind things about her and didn't she sleep with Melissa Gilbert's boyfriend or something like that so I'm thinking that she didn't like her either and they worked together on Little House?
    She was on the show, North Shore and didn't get along with the actress on there (Brooke Burns?) Who had been married to Julian McMahon because they had slept together while they were both on Charmed and he was still married to his wife. So no good stories from that set either.
    I almost forgot that Heathers article where all the actors, writers and director didn't like her.
    I watched the 700 Club once at my aunt's house when I was a teen and the woman who played her mom on 90210 was on, she talked about being a widow and how Jesus helped her through and then mentioned how troubled Shannen was on the set, too much too young and how she prayed for her. That's how bad Shannen was? People were praying for her!
    is she still like that or did she mature? I haven't heard much about her recently, good or bad.
    melissa Gilbert talks about her (negatively) in her autobio.

Melissa's story was that Shannen sought out and fucked Melissa Gilbert's husband when Melissa and the husband were separated, and then after Melissa got back together with him, she confronted Shannen and Shannen said something like, "I always told you I wanted to be just like you."

oooh wants to read ..Just wants to read what Jason has to say on living in Burnaby ,bc ..or was it Vancouver ,bc ..nope it was Burnaby ; )
    I suck at the blind Items , just have to see it to believe it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information