Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Jared Leto: Does Jennifer Lawrence fake those falls?

Maybe its an act or maybe it isn't. But its not her fault she's under this intense media spotlight. So of course we have a Jennifer Lawrence this Jennifer Lawrence that news every other day. Is she supposed to start behaving like another person all of a sudden because she's overexposed and people are getting sick of her? And I like that she completely drops off the radar when she has nothing to promote.
    twitchy2.0 and gas_chick like this.

Another klutz checking in here. I told Mr. pig that when I kick the bucket I want him to scatter my remains in all the famous places I've done faceplants - Paris, London, Dublin...spectacular pratfalls all over the world. His response: "There won't be enough ashes."

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    I'm surprised in those dresses and shoes that they wear that there are not more falls.
    You and me both.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderpig View Post
    Another klutz checking in here. I told Mr. pig that when I kick the bucket I want him to scatter my remains in all the famous places I've done faceplants - Paris, London, Dublin...spectacular pratfalls all over the world. His response: "There won't be enough ashes."
    Mr. Manning is borderline paranoid I'll die under "suspicious circumstances" in a freak accident and he'll end up with a murder rap. He still swears he gets side-eye from the friend who suspected abuse. It might be well-advised for all of us here to get medical bracelets saying we suffer from clumsiness. I've been known to injure myself in some pretty creative ways personally.
    ConstanceSpry and spiderpig like this.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I have another disadvantage in that I'm pale and bruise easily. I've had some perfect fingerprint bruises come up on my wrist after the Bloke has grabbed me in an attempt to stop me doing something perfectly reasonable and funny (like putting ice down his boxers). I don't need to be bumped or squeezed hard to mark and it really, really shows.
    ConstanceSpry and manningmsj like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Another klutz here, and besides dropping things, falling, tripping, and bumping into stuff, I can cut myself on pretty much anything. Ended up in the ER and got 8 stitches cause I tried to catch a tin can after I dropped it and the lid was sticking up and sliced right through my hand. And after several bloody mishaps, hubby has banned me from using large knives.
    spiderpig likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by manningmsj View Post
    . It might be well-advised for all of us here to get medical bracelets saying we suffer from clumsiness.
    I want this medical bracelet:

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I have another disadvantage in that I'm pale and bruise easily. I've had some perfect fingerprint bruises come up on my wrist after the Bloke has grabbed me in an attempt to stop me doing something perfectly reasonable and funny (like putting ice down his boxers). I don't need to be bumped or squeezed hard to mark and it really, really shows.
    Same here with the pale, easily bruised skin. I am perpetually bruised and I never know where I get half of them. It doesn't have to be an injury or involve pain - a simple bump into a table can leave a mark. I had a huge dark purple bruise on my hip last month (the deep blackish kind) and I still don't know what the fuck I ran into.
    My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes.- Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    Another klutz here, and besides dropping things, falling, tripping, and bumping into stuff, I can cut myself on pretty much anything. Ended up in the ER and got 8 stitches cause I tried to catch a tin can after I dropped it and the lid was sticking up and sliced right through my hand. And after several bloody mishaps, hubby has banned me from using large knives.
    Best way to break the habit of catching things you've dropped? Work on a Deli counter with razor sharp knives. Ma Kitty did that when she left school and to this day she pulls her hands in to her body when she drops things.

Personally I've yet to master the art of avoiding sharp edges and managed to slice open my thumb on a corned beef can soon after moving in here. I'd dropped it in the bin and was squashing some other bits down on top and it went through all the stuff I had in my hand and into my thumb. Luckily we had some steri-strips in the first aid kit so we were able to patch it up without a trip to the local A&E but it throbbed like a bastard for days afterwards.
    ConstanceSpry likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

^^I guess that would work, or else you would end up with really interesting-looking hands.

Ouch, have done the cut-when-you-squash before, except with a broken glass. It sucks. I did have to have stitches for the tin can cut cause it sliced through the webbed area between the thumb and the forefinger, right into the hand. So I would have had 2-piece webbing if it had not been sewn up.
    Kittylady likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

I try to avoid that by wrapping sharp things in other things -or- taking them straight outside. We always have broken plates etc since our tile floor eats them

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Yeah, dog foot print on chest? Check. Doggie paw prints on knee from mil dog jumping up? Check. Lines on legs from lead? Check. Trip to drs & multiple blood tests etc...... Yup, check there too.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

I've had a hand print bruise on my arse from a misjudged playful slap when I was bending over while getting dressed one morning. The air was blue for some minutes afterwards.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Thank you you guys! You make me feel like the delicate, graceful flower that I truly am.
    twitchy2.0 and Novice like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information