Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: January Jones is pregnant

Bronze Member

Am wondering if this has been announced now to try and minimise any "OMG, is she pregnant?!?" spec when she out promoting the xmen movie thats out soon. Don't really get all the fuss about the whole single mother thing - it happens, she made a choice in what to do, its not really that unusual even in hollywood (Minnie Driver anyone? Another one who never named a father - at least not that I can recall). Guess the father is always fun though

Considering her fashion choices when she's not preggers, am far more interested in what she's going to pull out for the bump (unless of course, who the father is is esp juicy, then all bets are off!)

I just noticed this thread had seven pages!
    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    seriously? none of you have ever done a walk of shame?
    Nope. Walk of total arrogance maybe....
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    I must be the trashiest of the trashy as all of mine were "out of wedlock".
    Vouch!
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

She seems like a total nutjob to me, but whatever. As Lobes said, this had BETTER NOT affect the Mad Men filming.

Found Jason Sudekis's response very interesting....when asked for a statement. Hmmmm

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Don't worry, it won't interfere, I'll just hold massive items in front of my belly, like guitars or basketballs, or be seen behind refrigerator doors from the side, typical TV style.

What pisses me off about this thread is that I stuck up for fucking January Jones, who I don't even remotely like.
    So..........you are NOT really January Jones?

what did sudeikis say?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I think its in the thread somewhere...let me see..

Edit--here is what I read yesterday:

Jason Sudeikis might play Joe Biden on “Saturday Night Live,” but at last night’s White House Correspondents’ Dinner he was (kind of) asked about another role: January Jones‘ baby daddy.

Jones, who split with Sudeikis earlier this year, recently announced that she’s pregnant.

When the Washington Post asked Sudeikis about her news, the comedian sounded hesitant to say anything, responding, “I’d rather — yes, but no.”

Asked whether he was surprised to find out Jones is pregnant, Sudeikis said, “No, I – No, I didn’t have anything [else to say].”

Sudeikis was at the Washington, D.C. event to support “SNL” colleague Seth Meyers, who served as the night’s keynote speaker.

Sudeikis hosts the MTV Movie Awards on June 5.
    http://www.gossipcop.com/jason-sudei...dy-father-dad/

He sounds thrilled!!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    I think its in the thread somewhere...let me see..

Edit--here is what I read yesterday:

Jason Sudeikis might play Joe Biden on “Saturday Night Live,” but at last night’s White House Correspondents’ Dinner he was (kind of) asked about another role: January Jones‘ baby daddy.

Jones, who split with Sudeikis earlier this year, recently announced that she’s pregnant.

When the Washington Post asked Sudeikis about her news, the comedian sounded hesitant to say anything, responding, “I’d rather — yes, but no.”

Asked whether he was surprised to find out Jones is pregnant, Sudeikis said, “No, I – No, I didn’t have anything [else to say].”

Sudeikis was at the Washington, D.C. event to support “SNL” colleague Seth Meyers, who served as the night’s keynote speaker.

Sudeikis hosts the MTV Movie Awards on June 5.
    Jason Sudeikis | January Jones baby daddy | January Jones pregnant | Gossip Cop
    This was a very interesting response from Jason.
    From January Jones statement, it sounds that she knows the baby daddy won't be involved. That leads to much speculation along with the fact she is not naming him.

Regarding her "Walk of Shame": At her age I would think she would be more planned or past this since this is usually college or young 20's something. She follows up with her car smash up and Bobby Flay coming into the picture.

I can't help it, to me she always looks mean or pissed off in pictures.

Ha! Sudeikis sounds totally guilty! We may have our culprit
    "I'm not allowed within 200 feet of a school. Or a Chuck-E-Cheese..." Alan - The Hangover

Unfortunately for JJ an ambiguous pregnancy and single mother status in Hollywood might not be studio favoured.

Hopefully she'll go back to S.Dakota for a few years after the birth.

Quote Originally Posted by River View Post

I can't help it, to me she always looks mean or pissed off in pictures.
    This is why she's so good in her role on Mad Men. She naturally looks disgusted all the time.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy Alexander View Post
    Ha! Sudeikis sounds totally guilty! We may have our culprit
    i don't think it is his. i think his response was all jumbly because he didn't want to throw her under the bus and say not mine and who the hell knows whose it is.

Quote Originally Posted by BBDSP View Post
    But JJ seems like a bit of a mess lately--when you add together her walk of shame, car accident, and rumors of an affair with Bobby Flay. If she's drinking or drugging, I hope she stops it while she's pregnant and gets her act together.
    She does seem like a mess, but a low-profile mess. wonder whats up with her.

I read that she was named after January Wayne in the book 'Once is Not Enough.' Didn't know anything about that book, but after reading the summary on Wiki- well NO WONDER she's seemingly fucked up! What kinda parents would name their kid after such a character?! The character winds up drowning after a drug trip FFS!

In the film version, Mike Wayne is a middle-aged motion-picture producer whose career has fallen on hard times. Try as he might, Mike no longer can get a new Hollywood project made.

Accustomed to a lavish lifestyle, Mike has pampered his daughter, January, providing her with an expensive education in Europe and everything else money can buy. January worships her father and eagerly returns to America to be with him again.

Needing capital, Mike enters into a loveless marriage with Deidre Milford Granger, one of the world's wealthiest women. She already has been through multiple marriages and demands that things be done her way. She also is secretly carrying on a lesbian affair. January is devastated to learn that Mike is now wed to this rude, arrogant woman.

Deidre attempts to draw January into a relationship with David Milford, a ladies' man who is the rich woman's nephew. David, too, usually gets his own way, finally persuading January into going to bed with him, only to discover that she is a virgin.

Unsure what to do with her life, January is advised by an old friend, Linda Riggs, now a literary agent, to author a book. Linda enjoys a free-spirit life with many lovers and urges January to do likewise. But due in no small part to her father complex, January instead falls for a much-older Tom Colt, a hard-drinking, impotent novelist.

Mike bitterly resents the affair. He punches Colt upon catching January in a Beverly Hills hotel bungalow with him. Mike orders his daughter to make a choice -- him or me -- and Colt gives her the same ultimatum. She chooses her lover.

Deidre's demands and insults finally become too much for Mike, who wants a divorce. They amicably agree to one, but their airplane crashes and both are killed. The devastated January turns to Tom Colt for comfort, but he turns against her instead, leaving her to go on alone.

The novel includes much more drug use and sexual content, and has quite a different ending. After the events of the film transpire, January tries acid and partakes in an orgy. She then wanders onto the beach where she hallucinates that she sees her father and walks into the ocean after him, presumably drowning.
    Once Is Not Enough - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh dear, that is some bad juju.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by baked_tater View Post
    So..........you are NOT really January Jones?
    No That would have been awesome, though. I bet there are undercover celebs on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    This is why she's so good in her role on Mad Men. She naturally looks disgusted all the time.
    Yeah, she's a terrible actress but it works for that particular role. Even when she's happy she looks like she's smelling dog poo, she's strange.

On How I Met Your Mother (love this show) the two female leads were pregnant at the same time, quite heavily. They alternated between the biggest freaking purses, guitars, etc. to give them, I think it almost became a bit of a joke. Then the one girl just disappeared and they stopped even trying to hide it with the other.

Oh, and its funny because I love Joan so much, I always thought Christina Hendricks was so gorgeous. But really (to me) she's only gorgeous in her Joan role. I see her in other things, and I'm like "meh." But she was perfectly cast as that redheaded badass, I love her so much.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread Information