Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 810
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: January Jones is pregnant

  1. #61
    Elite Member Beeyotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    30,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    seriously? none of you have ever done a walk of shame? the only difference is we don't have people taking our picture whle getting out of the cab.
    Posted from my iPhone
    That's what I was thinking, how fucking grateful I am that no one ever took pictures of mine and then published them. Don't know enough about her to defend her but I still kinda feel bad for her on that count.

  2. #62
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minime7 View Post
    What Alice said may have been harsh but it's still a bit of a low blow to use her situation against her...*runs for cover*
    No need to run for cover. She posted it here and wanted us all to know about it so I felt it was fair to show the Hypocrisy.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  3. #63
    Elite Member Beeyotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    30,658

    Default

    Well shit, I just went back and read the rest of this thread...didn't realize there had been a shit storm. Shoulda gotten a clue when a thread about boring-ass January Jones got to 4 pages.
    Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    [...]
    just when i was softening on the idea, im not so sure anymore, i'm still edgy on the whole thing - maybe its because its her too, maybe im projecting an attitude onto her that i dont like, true i dont know the woman in real life. but i guess we project all the time on celebs on this board.[...]
    This is exactly what I think happened here, you're not a fan plus your distaste for people you know who've done this in real life (perhaps justifiably in trashy scenarios like, say, intentionally having a kid to "trap" a guy), you transferred that onto JJones' situation. The reality is we don't know enough about her to make all those assumptions. Bottom line is that generalizations always manage to offend somebody, whether you intended to or not.
    Last edited by Beeyotch; April 29th, 2011 at 10:25 PM.

  4. #64
    Elite Member kalirga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,535

    Default

    I don't like this January Jones, I hope she gets fat.

    Was that too mean?

    And a tip for you party people- sleep in so you don't have to do your walk of shame til afternoon. People will think you're just getting an early start on the night by then, you dirty whore.


  5. #65
    Elite Member january's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    7,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minime7 View Post
    What Alice said may have been harsh but it's still a bit of a low blow to use her situation against her...*runs for cover*
    You're right, I did that and I didn't feel good about it. But sometimes when you put shit out there and then you say things that are blatantly hypocritical, it will come back to you. That said, it was not classy and I do feel bad about that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    This is exactly what I think happened here, you're not a fan plus your distaste for people you know who've done this in real life (perhaps justifiably in trashy scenarios like, say, intentionally having a kid to "trap" a guy), you transferred that onto JJones' situation. The reality is we don't know enough about her to make all those assumptions. Bottom line is that generalizations always manage to offend somebody, whether you intended to or not.
    The problem is that words weren't chosen carefully. Criticizing celebs is fine, but the way it was stated, that being an unwed mother is trashy, that's just opening up a whole other can of worms. It's highly offensive to some people on this board as well, and I was shocked that she went there, truthfully, and also that she didn't just recant after realizing that was offensive. And I'm not sure why she brought up "options" and being "pro-choice," like she was insinuating she should have an abortion because it was so trashy? I couldn't connect the dots there, there was just so much I couldn't figure out. Obviously there is a better way to frame your ideas without being so provocative.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

  6. #66
    Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    you already know.
    Posts
    44,439

    Default

    i deleted my post because im sick of the drama and i dont like being a bitch to other members on the board, sorry if that makes me a coward, but i didn't feel right about part of what i wrote. sorry.

  7. #67
    Elite Member january's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    7,255

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    ^ unwed mothers and mothers w/ a father/partner involved planned or unplanned i dont care is a completely different thing than her situation is it not? and just b/c something is common in our society doesn't make it right or an ideal situation or at all the intelligent thing to do to a child. you know how many grandparents I know raising the kids of single mothers/fathers/parents - all too many (happened in my own family too many times), like the list goes on - that is just 1 example. its not fundie shit either, its just having a brain. no, i dont think what she's doing is an ideal situation or something to not judge. and if i were her, i'd abort, but i haven't been her situation since i as a very late teen so yeah i can be judgey about that too! i certainly wouldn't be announcing it to the world like an asshole that she is; oh yeah im knocked up from some guy, look at me and my baby bump. me and my kid. next guy in my life this is my kid. next guy after that this is my teenager.

    and trust me, i never thought you were able to connect any dots so that never crossed my mind either - i figured that out a while ago. obviously there are better ways to act on this board too then being bitchy in your responses and jumping down my throat over my view of the bitch that no one on here even knows.

    go ahead and use my personal situations on here i don't expect less, obviously that thought crosses my mind when i post shit on this board, i've been here way to long to know otherwise thats why i post things w/ a grain of salt and that are more often than not just jokes based on actual events.

    whatever, im done. but thank you for giving me the chance to call out some people who've been getting on my last nerve lately.

    if i could say one last thing again to whoever reads this, quit projecting on posts, its really ignorant and im so sick of the bullshit that comes from it. read things carefully before reacting so quickly and angrily.

    p.s. this is not a ftb post, im not that stereotype either
    So you're pissed because I call you out on your shit that you've posted the past week? That you fucking smear the board with all your fucking "pity me" posts because you can't get over a fucking piece of shit that treats you like trash? That you admit to beating a fucking KITTEN because he tore up your chair? And now you fucking have the balls to say that any kid is better off being aborted than brought into the world by a *gasp" single mother or being raised without a father? What the fuck are you on lately? So sorry that I call you out on your numerous piece of shit posts lately, anyone who knows me knows that I'm pragmatic and don't just pick on anyone unless they fucking deserve it. And you do because right now you're acting self-righteous when Lord knows, lately you've been acting terribly. I'm not going to treat you with kid gloves, Alice.

    If I can't "connect the dots" it's because I have trouble connecting with childlike posts that don't make fucking sense. You have a lot of fucking nerve, Alice.

    Being a single mother and/or not being raised with a father figure may not be "ideal" in your eyes but who the fuck are you to judge? You said we SHOULD judge anyone who has a kid out of wedlock? Fuck that. I know many, many people who were raised just fine in a single parent household and aren't scarred for life. It's not "having a brain" to state what you did, it's called having a fucking opinion. And NOT one that's shared with everyone. Get over yourself. And stop posting shit on the board that's fucked up, and maybe you wouldn't find yourself in all this shit. Jesus Christ, people on here are single mothers and you can't figure out that you are offensive and insulting?

    And stop talking about fucking PROJECTION whenever someone disagrees with you. I'm not a fucking single mother, but I feel strongly about this because what you are saying is so fucking offensive, and personally, your posts very rarely make sense lately.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

  8. #68
    Silver Member Popsicle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    691

    Default

    So she's not the only one to ever have a Walk of Shame, but she managed to do it after an awards ceremony that she attended alone, so she could have been banging a studio exec. Two days after that event she crashed her car and fled the scene
    January Jones Follows Up Walk of Shame with Car Crash | SPIKE


    Days after being photographed doing an embarrassing walk of shame, Mad Men hottie January Jones has crashed her car and fled the scene. Now we see why she usually takes a taxi home.


    Jones was involved in multi-car accident last night after leaving a Los Angeles Lakers viewing party at the London Hotel in West Hollywood. According to TMZ, “January was driving a Range Rover around 9 PM last night when she allegedly lost control, hit the other cars and caused some major damage. We're told a witness reported the accident to police and claimed that January fled on foot after saying, "I can't deal with this commotion."” January was in walking distance of her residence and hot-footed it home. Once home she called 911 and later returned to the scene. Jones also left her license in her vehicle, meaning she will not be charged with a hit and run. Jones says she hightailed it home because she was being pursued by paparazzi photographers.
    As if she would be being followed by paps. She is a crap actress to boot. When I saw 'Unknown' my friends remarked: "Who did she sleep with to get that?" She cannot act in the slightest.

    No other actress would be treated any differently.

  9. #69
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,383

    Default

    Jesus. January, I'm glad you had quoted that shit before Alice deleted it.

    Alice - get some help please.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  10. #70
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,383

    Default

    Ahhhh Bobby Flay is on the news right now because he is in town for Comcast Cares Day and helping as they plant 10 gardens in the city. I want to rush into the city and find him so I can ask if he knocked up January Jones!!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  11. #71
    Elite Member greysfang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Burning Down Your Windmill
    Posts
    56,247

    Default

    Ha! He already denied banging her, I doubt he'll change his story unless forced to.

    I hope its him and not Brody, the scandal will be glorious!!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

  12. #72
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,781

    Default

    am I the only one finding it refreshing that celebs are now taking ownership? They didn't use protection and are facing the consequences, hopefully pregnancy is the only one.

  13. #73
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    46,579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Didn't you know, everyone here is perfect?

    And my walk of shame was in a parking garage, trying to remember where the hell I left my car.
    Thats why I always too ka cab or .... drove to the hotel myself....

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Ahhhh Bobby Flay is on the news right now because he is in town for Comcast Cares Day and helping as they plant 10 gardens in the city. I want to rush into the city and find him so I can ask if he knocked up January Jones!!
    doitdoitdoitdoit!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by maryk View Post
    am I the only one finding it refreshing that celebs are now taking ownership? They didn't use protection and are facing the consequences, hopefully pregnancy is the only one.
    Did she say that?
    Any contraception isn't 100% effective, condoms split, leak, come off.... its happened to all of us (I'm projecting here now! )

  14. #74
    Elite Member ManxMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Lemuria
    Posts
    7,782

    Default

    wait, what is this shit about beating a kitten???
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

  15. #75
    Elite Member Sarzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    16,767

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    wait, what is this shit about beating a kitten???
    That's what I was going to say! I'm not getting involved in the rest of that discussion, but beating a kitten??

Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. January Jones
    By fgg in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: February 19th, 2011, 01:36 PM
  2. January Jones
    By olivia720 in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: July 27th, 2010, 02:07 PM
  3. January Jones
    By Honey in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: September 30th, 2009, 06:42 PM
  4. January Jones
    By olivia720 in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: September 28th, 2009, 09:31 AM
  5. January Jones (from Mad Men)
    By olivia720 in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: September 27th, 2008, 10:35 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •