Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: January Jones is pregnant

^^^^

this. times eleventy thousand.
    sorry, i definitely phrased my post wrong, i should have said 'the' instead of 'a'...
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    How do we know for sure it was unplanned? Unplanned pregnancy can happen to anyone btw no birth control is 100%
    We don't. For all we know, she went to a sperm bank.

I don't even like her, but geez, things are pretty harsh around here today. I don't think she has anything to be ashamed of, no matter how it happened. She's a grown woman who has the means and apparently the desire to raise a child.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    they must all be shitting themselves.
    They round up the sad picture of today's celebrities in the western world. It is pretty tragic. These woman would doing better with a common job, less glamour and less money.

It's either the adoption saga or the i-vitro stuff, they pay other woman to push out their babies or they visit the sperm bank, and in most cases just to have a child as an accessoir.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    We don't. For all we know, she went to a sperm bank.

I don't even like her, but geez, things are pretty harsh around here today. I don't think she has anything to be ashamed of, no matter how it happened. She's a grown woman who has the means and apparently the desire to raise a child.
    Please, she's famous, rich, and gorgeous. She doesn't need a sperm bank. It's direct deposit in her case. She probably just don't remember the acct number.

Of course she doesn't need a sperm bank. I think most women (even the non-rich, famous or gorgeous) could figure out how to get knocked up the old-fashioned way.

However, if they're more interested in the baby part and not the relationship part, things can get messy down the line. (see also: Halle Berry)
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Ay dios mio, I didn't realize we had a fundie on this board!!! All these years of hypersexual posts, I never would have guessed that one believes you should keep your legs closed or risk being a lady.
    if you're talking to me please find in my post where i said to keep her legs closed = being a lady

seriously, people around here need to start reading posts for what they are and quit projecting, its simple reading comprehension. and if you're not talking to me, good.

*still thinks she's trash*

who knows, maybe ill change my mind about this bitch someday, but that was my honest reaction when I read this story

i talk the same shit about guys who behave like this, having babies w/ different and/or random bitches

I recall you having a scare when you were late. So would that put you in the same category or do you have a differing set of standards for yourself?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

So, allowing some lame-ass loser to treat you like lowlife trash over and over and still crawling back = okay, as long as you don't get pregnant

Enjoying healthy sex with several people who probably treat you with a healthy level of respect that every woman deserves, but getting pregnant when you aren't married = trash

How the fuck am I projecting? You criticized her having a "walk of shame" (gasp) and then called her trash for having a baby out of wedlock. How the fuck can I project when I have done neither of these things, but I don't give a fuck who does? I'm not one to judge, you didn't hurt my personal feelings. It's just a fucked up way of looking at things.

If you have sex and don't get pregnant, then good for you, but don't be a hypocrite and look down on those who do because - guess what - it could happen to you, even with the best contraceptive measures in place. Holy shit, it's not like this is 1950.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

you're right its not 1950, women have options now ^ thats a great point about how tacky this situation is. and why i'm rolling my eyes at her.

not to get too personal, but I am pro-choice

and no, for the second time in this thread i'll explain that i was using that picture of her walk of shame in my post but i wasn't talking about that, i was talking about her being pregnant news story today.

just when i was softening on the idea, im not so sure anymore, i'm still edgy on the whole thing - maybe its because its her too, maybe im projecting an attitude onto her that i dont like, true i dont know the woman in real life. but i guess we project all the time on celebs on this board. just don't do w/ my writing. and if its so easy to dish things on here please be able to take it because i've gotten into w/ other people i dont see around here anymore for doing the same thing - reading into posts things that don't actually exist in them.

40% of births in the US are to unmarried mothers. I'm sure they are all thrilled that you may soften to the idea and are waiting on pins and needles for your decision.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

*applause* sluce, you got me again! wow you must be so proud - what is that the 15th creepy response to one of my posts, good job.

but you know what, its so easy to feel attacked on this board, and most the time i ignore it and move on, now i know why, cuz i feel silly when i actually give in to those feelings.

its just the internet, but that was my gut reaction to the story and i can't apologize or justify it. also my reaction to some people on this board too - even if i come off the same way, one thing is for sure, i never talk shit to members here, just about subjects we're discussing. i think thats about as classy as january jones and her current condition

Well, I'm pissy because I am January Jones, has no one seen my fucking screen name? Seriously, everyone needs to pay better attention.

Alice, maybe you need to look back at some of the posts on this thread. You said that she was pathetic tacky and low-class, and you lost all respect for her, after seeing the picture. And then you went on to say that having an unplanned pregnancy is nothing to praise, especially at her age, and then went on to say she's trash. Don't you understand why that would ruffle some feathers? I mean, that's pretty fucking harsh.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Well, I'm pissy because I am January Jones, has no one seen my fucking screen name? Seriously, everyone needs to pay better attention.
    Shit just got real.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    *applause* sluce, you got me again! wow you must be so proud - what is that the 15th creepy response to one of my posts, good job.

but you know what, its so easy to feel attacked on this board, and most the time i ignore it and move on, now i know why, cuz i feel silly when i actually give in to those feelings.

its just the internet, but that was my gut reaction to the story and i can't apologize or justify it. also my reaction to some people on this board too - even if i come off the same way, one thing is for sure, i never talk shit to members here, just about subjects we're discussing. i think thats about as classy as january jones and her current condition
    Yes Alice, me pointing out the contradiction of the bullshit you are spouting here means my responses are creepy. I have not talked "shit" to you here at all. Twist it in anyway necessary to get yourself some more attention and make yourself a victim. You are the one talking shit and saying people who have babies out of wedlock are trash. We have some amazing posters here who are single parents and you have called them all trash. People who love in glass houses...

January - I knew there something very special about you!

Bronze Member

What Alice said may have been harsh but it's still a bit of a low blow to use her situation against her...*runs for cover*

Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information