Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree102Likes

Thread: Janet Jackson Splits From Third Husband

Hmmm. Hadn't heard that. Do you have a link?

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

fgg

i read an article that said he was increasingly controlling during her pregnancy and she's over it.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Hmmm. Hadn't heard that. Do you have a link?

It was when Janet got into a physical fight with Paris Jackson in their driveway and the whole siblings kidnapping Katherine Jackson thing went down, allegedly because Michael's bloodsucking siblings wanted control of the kids' trusts so tried to separate the kids from their grandmother. It was a big deal at the time, there's a thread somewhere on the board. Janet was an instigator and people were surprised because they thought she had her own money and was above that ratchet ass shit.

BITTER likes this.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    The baby was born in London, the family lives in London. I hope that is a good thing for her getting custody.
    I meant her own family. I'm assuming she has no one of her own in London, I have no idea. For 45 years she was one way and she changed it out for a relationship involving a really different culture. Reminds me of Liz Taylor marrying Warner, moving to the farm and gaining 200 lbs. She returned to who she was, being true to herself. Liz Taylor, Janet Jackson - famous for all their lives, life long entertainers and some guy says change please. This will be worse than escaping Scientologists if she wants to leave London.

I feel like he will somehow make that kid disappear and she will never see it again
    Wisher likes this.

Her first marriage barely lasted for 3 months and was later annulled.
    Wouldn't this mess now be technically her second marriage?

Rumour:
    According to the prenup she signed, Janet stands to get $500M after 5 years of marriage. They currently have been married for 5 years 2 months now.
    sprynkles likes this.

fgg

Janet Jackson changed locks on apartment weeks before split

Janet Jackson asked for the locks to be changed on her Trump International pad in New York weeks before splitting from her Qatari billionaire husband, Wissam Al Mana, according to a source.

“She wanted the locks changed a few weeks ago, and no keys for him,” the insider told us.

Jackson listed the luxe condo for $35,000 a month back in 2014, and seemingly hasn’t spent much time there since marrying Al Mana.

The couple globe-trotted and took up residence in London.

They welcomed a son, Eissa, in January.

While a source close to the situation confirmed the couple’s split to Page Six on Sunday, they insisted, “It’s only a separation.”

Reps for Jackson could not be reached.

Janet Jackson changed locks on apartment weeks before split | Page Six
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    Weren't they both assholes to their staff. He should get that kid away from the Jacksons. I can see her using this kid as a mealticket
    Ooh that reminds me of that blind Item about how they treated their staff. I'd forgotten about that.

I feel sorry for the kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    Ooh that reminds me of that blind Item about how they treated their staff. I'd forgotten about that.

I feel sorry for the kid.
    I always think of that BI when discussing Janet. It's so horrible and made me think of her in a different light for sure.
    Sarzy, weathered1 and Wisher like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Something doesn't gel with this dude. I cannot take him seriously insofar as the claims that he's highly religious, traditional, reclusive, etc. If that was the case, he would not have given someone like Janet Jackson the time of day.

Has he been living under a rock for his whole life? Did he believe she was 20 years younger than she really is? This dude is a weirdo just for being involved with Janet Jackson, much less marrying and having a baby with.

As for Janet, she would not have needed this dude to have a baby. But If he's worth a billion I can see her jumping on that. The Jacksons are the biggest bunch of money-grubbers I've ever seen. Janet is no exception. All she had to do is have a baby with this dude to be linked to him (and by extension at least some of his money) forever.

Maybe she should have concentrated on being a good Auntie to Micheal's kids, especially Paris. That girl is everywhere now.
    Last edited by MsDark; April 14th, 2017 at 06:13 PM.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^ That was all for the cameras. I read an article that said Paris was worried about Blanket because he was on his own.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

JANET JACKSON BACK WITH HUBBY... In Divorce Court

6/16/2017 9:15 AM PDT

Janet Jackson and her estranged husband were together again this week ... in a courtroom to begin divorce proceedings.

Janet and Wissam Al Mana were spotted leaving the Royal Courts of Justice in London Thursday afternoon after the apparent first round of their divorce battle wrapped up. The singer left with her assistant and legal team while her Qatari multi-millionaire ex flew solo.

As you recall ... Janet married Wissam in 2012 and they had a son together named Eissa in January. They split just a few months later.

Janet Jackson and Estranged Husband Leave Court in London After Divorce Hearing | TMZ.com

Meryl doesn't even try anymore. She just calls Lanvin and asks for curtains with a belt.~Bitter
    Can we interest you in Leann Rimes? She has a nice little cadre of fans you'd probably enjoy.~ Pecan Pie

She looks like a little kid with chubby cheeks. It's kind of hilarious given that she's 50 or whatever.

I almost think she married and had a baby with a Muslim so she would have an excuse to cover herself from head to toe during the expansion. Hell, how do we know someone else didn't carry that baby while she just ate? We are talking about a Jackson here, so nothing is too weird.
    Wisher and holly like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

She's 51. Will she even live to 70 to see him out of his teens?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information