Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Like Tree601Likes

Thread: Is Janet Jackson Pregnant? bonus corned beef and spam

NO!!!!! American cheese is a processed cheese PRODUCT. Eat real cheese. LOL Nothing worse than those slices wrapped individually in plastic. Hello obesity and heart disease.

NOTE: American cheese was actually invented by the Swiss. They just didn't want their name on it.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

you guys surely eat some weird stuff..
    sluce, BITTER, faithanne and 5 others like this.

Scrapple. By next month I should be able to have a small piece.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

But why would you? LOL The nutrient content is squat. Make the calories count. LOL
    panic, faithanne and hustle4alivin like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I like my cheesesteak with mozzarella cheese and fried onions. Yum.
    sprynkles and hustle4alivin like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    7. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 04/07 **#11**
    When you talk about secrets, this former A+ list celebrity is the best at keeping them. Hands down. You and I can go back and forth about who is better, but this celebrity will win any argument. She is the best I have ever seen. She also shows the world that even A+ listers can keep everything quiet if they choose. So, when you see some celebrity complaining they never get any privacy, just know they bring it on themselves. All you have to do is want your privacy bad enough to do it. A celebrity like a Kardashian could never do it because their whole business model relies on being in the public eye and showing themselves multiple times a week to keep up audience interest. Our former A+ lister had multiple talents and didn’t need to be in the public eye to make a fortune. She would show up when needed, but for the most part, she could live her life the way she chose and still be an A+ lister. Way back in the day when she was first becoming a secret expert she had a child. For those of you who read blogs or devote a lot of time to gossip, you probably know, or at least have heard about this child. For the vast majority of the population who only get their celebrity news from the glossy weekly tabloids, they have no clue. For decades this child has been a secret to the general public. The child, hidden away among all the other family members was allowed to live her life away from the spotlight. The child grew up and now, is pregnant. The pregnancy has been kept secret. The family is almost as good as our celebrity about keeping secrets. The father of the soon to be baby has received a very very large check to relinquish his parental rights and signed a lengthy non disclosure agreement. Nothing will ever be heard from him again. Ever. That is the way our former A+ lister handles things. Money talks and people walk away. In the not too distant future, our celebrity will come forth bearing this baby in her arms and declaring to the world that the baby is hers. It is a way to perpetuate the secret. It is also in a way, allowing the celebrity to raise a child in public which she did not do in the past. Janet Jackson

That's Randy's daughter, Stevanna. She's only 25, going on 26, which means she was born around the time Rhythm Nation 1814 was selling like hotcakes and Janet was in the middle of a major tour, so that sure as hell isn't Janet's daughter, though they do look a lot alike.

Stevanna was mostly raised by her mother and mother's side of the family because Randy was a known deadbeat and she really doesn't associate with most of the Jackson Family, but does try to spend time with Joe, of all people in that clan...

That BI sounds ridiculous as hell...Anyway, I've never had scrapple (which is held together with cornmeal and cooked before eaten), but I've had hoghead cheese (which is bits of the hog held together with gelatin and served cold) growing up in Mississippi and eating it with my Grandma...I've even developed a liking to Spam Musubi over time.
    Last edited by hustle4alivin; April 11th, 2016 at 08:44 PM.
    What Kind of Welfare, Witchcraft Hocus Pocus Hoedown is this?!

Elite Member

Thick sliced American cheese makes the best grilled cheese sandwiches. I don't like the ones that are wrapped in plastic. Kraft has some not packaged in plastic and that, on totally unfancy white bread makes the yummiest, gooey-est grilled cheese. Pair it with Campbell's tomato soup and I'm 10 years old again.

Now I want Spam salad AND gooey grilled cheese. I think I really just want my mom

My favourite lunch is still grilled cheese sandwich, tomato soup, and chocolate milk ��
    hustle4alivin and holly like this.

I gave up grilled cheese after my trip to Paris last fall. I had forgotten the glorious joy of croquet madame and croquet monsieur. It's easy enough to make so when I am going to splurge, I make that instead.
    effie2 likes this.

^^^ omg

According to my inlaws, government cheese is the best for grilled cheese.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

czb

i make grilled cheese with either muenster or havarti. muenster is really gooey. yum

Elite Member

I love muenster cheese! My sister brings me some from this dairy by her house whenever she visits. It's like butter. I use it on paninis -- didn't think to try it on a plain ol' grilled cheese. Mmmmmm.
    czb likes this.

fgg

i love havarti. not sure if i've ever had muenster.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I admit my grilled cheeses are usually with American (not that wrapped individually crap) but for me the key is the bread. I love it with that Brownberry health nut bread---soooo crunchy.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information