Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Janet Jackson converts to Islam

  1. #16
    Gold Member Gossiplover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    890

    Default

    Why would any woman want to be a part of/convert to a religion that treats it's female members like shit? I just don't get it.
    Piss off!

  2. #17
    Elite Member BITTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Apocalyptic
    Posts
    26,482

    Default

    Women from Arab countries aren't allowed to become gymnasts or ice skaters because of the skimpy costumes. Except Turkey, but it's not an exclusively Muslim country.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

  3. #18
    Elite Member NickiDrea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,734

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gossiplover View Post
    Why would any woman want to be a part of/convert to a religion that treats it's female members like shit? I just don't get it.
    My husband is Muslim and so are his mother and sister. They aren't treated badly at all, they are equal to the
    men. Both are very outspoken women. They wear "regular" clothes and hold "regular" jobs. Maybe it's just their particular religious group, but they all seem very happy in the religion. And I'm Agnostic and they have no problem with that either. They have never tried to convert me into the religion.

    Not all Muslims are extremists, and not all treat women badly.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

  4. #19
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    47,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gossiplover View Post
    Why would any woman want to be a part of/convert to a religion that treats it's female members like shit? I just don't get it.
    Nice stereotype youve got there.
    Are tou aware that the Profits wife was an equal? And not a whore/mother/subserviant as in christian religions?
    Just because you only hear of the extremes, it does not equate to the whole religion.

    Oh and while I'm on my soapbox bear in mind that (and i quote because i cant be bothered to type) While non-Muslims generally regard Muhammad as the founder of Islam, Muslims consider him to have restored the unaltered original monotheistic faith of Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and other prophets.
    witchcurlgirl likes this.

  5. #20
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    33,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Nice stereotype youve got there.
    Are tou aware that the Profits wife was an equal? And not a whore/mother/subserviant as in christian religions?
    Just because you only hear of the extremes, it does not equate to the whole religion.
    Well, he also married a six-year old and consummated the marriage at 9, giving a whole bunch of Yemeni's a feeling of entitlement to do the same.
    Gossiplover and Lalasnake like this.

  6. #21
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    47,105

    Default

    Yeah and the christian god created the world in 7 days. Your point?

  7. #22
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    33,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Yeah and the christian god created the world in 7 days. Your point?
    That one of those events actually happened.
    Lalasnake likes this.

  8. #23
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,679

    Default

    I don't think Catholics want to open up the child fucker can of worms.....
    Beeyotch, Lalasnake and greysfang like this.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  9. #24
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    33,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I don't think Catholics want to open up the child fucker can of worms.....
    Still a huge tradition in Afghanistan, too.
    Gossiplover and Lalasnake like this.

  10. #25
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,679

    Default

    As it still is in certain parishes, ultra Orthodox Jewish communities, Buddhist monasteries, etc....



    No religious group really has the moral high ground on this particular issue....
    Lalasnake and greysfang like this.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  11. #26
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    33,468

    Default

    They all suck. Now, let's all settle down with a nice round of bache bazi.
    Lalasnake likes this.

  12. #27
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,679

    Default

    I cant, I've been invited by the Jeffs for a nice family weekend out in Hildale Utah. But maybe next week.....



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  13. #28
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    33,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I cant, I've been invited by the Jeffs for a nice family weekend out in Hildale Utah. But maybe next week.....
    It's been going on in Central Asia for over 1,000 years now, so it definitely can be added to schedule whenever.

  14. #29
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,679

    Default

    Only 1000 years?


    I think men have been hiding behind god(s) to fuck kids far longer than that....
    olivia, Lalasnake and Belt Up like this.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  15. #30
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    33,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Only 1000 years?


    I think men have been hiding behind god(s) to fuck kids far longer than that....
    1,000 years and still doing it as part of a proud tradition (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Da...of_Afghanistan).
    Gossiplover and Lalasnake like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: December 3rd, 2009, 05:37 PM
  2. Michael Jackson confirms conversion to Islam
    By CRAZY 'N' NUTS in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: December 17th, 2008, 08:11 PM
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: February 5th, 2008, 11:25 PM
  4. Replies: 32
    Last Post: September 29th, 2007, 06:50 PM
  5. Michael Jackson being urged to convert to Islam
    By twitchy in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: January 30th, 2007, 06:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •