Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jamie Lynn Spears is scared

Quote Originally Posted by Mariesoleil View Post
    Oh you don't get 9 months of them, you just get all the ones you didn't get in the past 9 months condensed into a 24 hour period.

Mine felt more like someone was driving a pick-up truck over my back. Non-stop. For 12 hours. Did I mention non-stop?

Yeah, fuck that.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    Aww poor JL, it's gonna hurt like buggary
    I think that you might be doing something wrong then.....

Gold Member

We're all afraid the first time we give birth! No one likes pain, and it's the fear of the unknown.

Giving birth is painful, for sure, but you soon forget that pain once you see your bundle of joy. It's that love for children that makes people want to have more children, even though pregnancy/birth are no picnic.

Exclamation

Oh you don't get 9 months of them, you just get all the ones you didn't get in the past 9 months condensed into a 24 hour period.

Mine felt more like someone was driving a pick-up truck over my back. Non-stop. For 12 hours. Did I mention non-stop?

^ Wow... I would hate to say you're lucky... but I got THAT treatment for two weeks...
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Please. Nowadays there's no reason to even fear the pain unless you have a precipitous labor and birth where the baby shoots out before you can make it to the hospital. And at least then it's over fast.

It's called epidurals! And IV pain meds. And then pain pills to go home on. Little JL will be fine. They can even knock her out entirely if she freaks her little ass out and starts causing stress to the baby.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^ If they have stuff to knock her out, completely, then why hasn't anyone used that stuff, sooner....like on Britney?

They may have for all we know.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Please. Nowadays there's no reason to even fear the pain unless you have a precipitous labor and birth where the baby shoots out before you can make it to the hospital. And at least then it's over fast.

It's called epidurals! And IV pain meds. And then pain pills to go home on. Little JL will be fine. They can even knock her out entirely if she freaks her little ass out and starts causing stress to the baby.
    Well here they only give you an epidural when you're dilated over 4 or something like that. I was induced at 9:00 AM, started having back to back contractions (some with no break between them) at 3:00-4:00 PM at 1:00AM I was still dilated at 1cm. I yelled at the nurse that if no one was giving me an epidural I was ripping all the tubes out (the pitocin ones) that finally worked and I got an epidural at 2:00AM. Thank god because I was in labour until 8:00AM the next morning where they had me push for 2 hours and I ended up with an emergency c-section. And people who say that you forget the pain of labour after a few weeks I can tell you I did not forget the pain! It's been 2 years and I still remember it.
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

I hear being induced is a bitch! I went into labor at 2:00 a.m. Got only drugs to sleep, woke up at 12:00 p.m. dilated and pushed out a 9 lb. 4 oz'er at 2:00 p.m. on his due date. No epidural. Yes it hurt like hell - like pushing out a bowling ball, but really the end result is worth it.

Now back to that uber-skank Jamie Lynn. Has she not heard the famous expression "The vagina is not a clown car"? Maybe she's only had one clown as a passenger, that being the baby-daddy but she is an irresponsible twit who should be forced to deliver naturally. In a barn. On a pile of hay. With animals to watch.

Okay I feel better.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Cool

I did not forget the pain! It's been 2 years and I still remember it.

^ You & me both - actually I've fractured an ankle and required no pain meds (although - I did ENJOY them )
    because NOTHING has hurt me as bad as labor and the 6 weeks of C-section healing... and my incision ripped open at week 3... good times, good times
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information