Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Jamie-Lynn Spears Expecting Second Child

Bronze Member

Oh man.... You guys are scaring me! I'm 41 and pregnant. (Unexpectedly, tho hubby & I are happy.) Maybe I'm a fool, having a (2nd) child so late in life?
    (If it even happens.--I have a history of miscarriages.)

Quote Originally Posted by K-Piece View Post
    Oh man.... You guys are scaring me! I'm 41 and pregnant. (Unexpectedly, tho hubby & I are happy.) Maybe I'm a fool, having a (2nd) child so late in life?
    Im almost 41 as well. I also have a history of miscarriage as well. Id welcome a pregnancy.
    Waterslide likes this.

Like I posted earlier in this thread, I'm 49 and have a 27 year old son and my daughter, who is 28, is pregnant...due in June. I'm sure I'll have the patience for that lil grandbaby...cause I can give him back to her lol
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

A*O

I had my kids at 32 and 35. No way would I have been ready emotionally, financially or in my circumstances before 30. My mother had her kids in her early 20s AFTER getting married. Imagine!
    Waterslide likes this.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by K-Piece View Post
    Wishing you all the best K-Piece! And don't worry about your age; I'd rather see a kid raised by a forty-something with the patience and life experience to handle it than someone younger who is still a long way from growing up themselves and thinks that they can tote the sprog about like a handbag while they carry on as before (which I see way too much of in my part of the world).
    Mrs P and firebrat1229 like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    I had my kids at 32 and 35. No way would I have been ready emotionally, financially or in my circumstances before 30. My mother had her kids in her early 20s AFTER getting married. Imagine!
    My mother was married at 18. :shrugs:

I have zero issues with unmarried couples having children. A piece of paper doesnt make you more committed or more of a family.
    Lofty Bike, dksnj, deenz and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    My mother was married at 18. :shrugs:

I have zero issues with unmarried couples having children. A piece of paper doesn’t make you more committed or more of a family.

I was married when I had my daughter at 20, but not married when I got pregnant.... Our marriage lasted just under 25 years, but I should have bailed after the first year. I was young and naive.

My daughter is 28 and having a baby in June w/her bf. I tell her when people ask if "he's going to marry you" tell them to fuck off....especially my ex-mother in law!
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Wishing you all the best K-Piece! And don't worry about your age; I'd rather see a kid raised by a forty-something with the patience and life experience to handle it than someone younger who is still a long way from growing up themselves and thinks that they can tote the sprog about like a handbag while they carry on as before (which I see way too much of in my part of the world).
    Mr P and I have to be selective of where we go out to eat because of all the 20-something parents glued to their iphones whilst their kids are raising hell in the restaurant. I miss my favorite pub in England where no one under the age of 18 was allowed in, but dogs were welcomed.
    Kittylady and Beeyotch like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    Mr P and I have to be selective of where we go out to eat because of all the 20-something parents glued to their iphones whilst their kids are raising hell in the restaurant. I miss my favorite pub in England where no one under the age of 18 was allowed in, but dogs were welcomed.
    Pubs that let dogs in and keep kids out are awesome! One of my old haunts had a guy who went in with his dog, Fat Bob. Apparently Fat Bob used to be just Bob but then he got a taste for beer, crisps and pork scratchings lol. If we go into our local on a Saturday afternoon we always sit in the bar side because the 'best' side is always teeming with kids. Thank goodness for traditional pubs that haven't gone totally open plan!
    Mrs P likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I had our first two kids at 27. That seemed like the perfect age at the time and even now I think it was the ideal age for us. I graduated college and grad school on the younger side so I’d been working for three years when they were born. The next set came when I was 30 and that was ok too.

16 I couldn’t have done. And I don’t know how anyone has kids and goes to college or grad school. Hats off to them because I couldn’t have done it. Not that we planned to but I think I’d be too tired for any more now.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

I'm 33 and have no kids. My sister just had her first at 35, and my brother is 31 (his wife 38) and they have none yet. I'd like to have a kid someday, but I'm not really in a panic about it. I can't imagine being 26 with 2 kids. I was far too selfish then. I still am, lol.
    I'll bet Goopy is steam cleaning the fuck out of that vagina!-MsDark

Shallow reply here but he ain't cute.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information