Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: James Franco Denies Sexual Harassment Allegations

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Is he the one who Instagramed the pictures of his jizz on a Batman helmet?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

^^ I must've missed this, although it does sound slightly familiar.
    ETA: I googled, and yeah. Google decided to show me some images too, though I didn't click on them. Thanks google.
    I'll bet Goopy is steam cleaning the fuck out of that vagina!-MsDark

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Seeing it once was enough for me. We had a thread on his 'artwork'.

NSFW-James Franco jizzes on Batman`s cowl for art
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

James Franco Accused of Sexually Exploitative Behavior By 5 Women

Five women have come forward to accuse James Franco of both “inappropriate” and sexually exploitative” behavior.

The Los Angeles Times published an expose, where four of his students came forward. One of the women said Jameswas her mentor.
    Franco began Studio 4, a film school, in Los Angeles and New York back in 2014. One of his students, Hilary Dusome, recalled that he once asked a group of women to take off their tops for a shoot.
    “I felt like I was selected for something based on my hard work and my merit, and when I realized it was because I have nice [breasts], it was pretty clear that was not the case,” Hilary said. “I don’t think he started teaching with bad intentions, but he went down a bad path and damaged a lot of people in the process.”
    “He just took advantage of our eagerness to work and be a part of something bigger,” another student, Natalie Chmiel, said. “We were all these up-and-coming actors who were so hopeful.”
    Another woman, Violet Paley, began a romantic relationship with him. She recalled a moment where he pressured her into performing oral sex while sitting in a car. “I was talking to him, all of a sudden his penis was out. I got really nervous, and I said, ‘Can we do this later?’ He was kind of nudging my head down, and I just didn’t want him to hate me, so I did it,” she said.
    A former acting student, Sarah Tither-Kaplan, recalled another time where Franco filmed an orgy scene and none of the women present were wearing clothing. Franco kept removing the plastic guards over their genitals, so that there was no protection between the women.

The report also brought up the time back in 2014 when he tried to get a 17-year-old to come to his hotel room.
    Franco just won a 2018 Golden Globe for his work on The Disaster Artist.

James Franco Is 'In A Really Bad Place' Following Sexual Assault Allegations (Report)

James Franco is reportedly not doing well following sexual assault allegationsthat have recently come out against the actor.
    The 39-year-old The Disaster Artist, who skipped the Critics’ Choice Awards on Thursday (January 11), is “in a really bad place” according to a report by People.
    “So bad that he changed his phone number,” a source said.
    “His close friends are trying to be there for him but it’s been hard – he’s only talking to a select group of people. For now, he’s just hiding out.”
    On Wednesday (January 10), Jamesresponded to the allegations with Stephen Colbert.
    “If I’ve done something wrong, I will fix it. I have to. I don’t know what else to do. As far as the bigger issue of how we do it, I really don’t have the answers. I think the point of this whole thing is that we listen. I’m here to listen and learn and change my perspective where it’s off. I’m completely willing and want to.”
    Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News | Just Jared
    Last edited by dowcat; January 12th, 2018 at 06:16 PM.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information