Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: James Franco Denies Sexual Harassment Allegations

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Is he the one who Instagramed the pictures of his jizz on a Batman helmet?
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

^^ I must've missed this, although it does sound slightly familiar.
    ETA: I googled, and yeah. Google decided to show me some images too, though I didn't click on them. Thanks google.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Seeing it once was enough for me. We had a thread on his 'artwork'.

NSFW-James Franco jizzes on Batman`s cowl for art
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

James Franco Accused of Sexually Exploitative Behavior By 5 Women

Five women have come forward to accuse James Franco of both “inappropriate” and sexually exploitative” behavior.

The Los Angeles Times published an expose, where four of his students came forward. One of the women said Jameswas her mentor.
    Franco began Studio 4, a film school, in Los Angeles and New York back in 2014. One of his students, Hilary Dusome, recalled that he once asked a group of women to take off their tops for a shoot.
    “I felt like I was selected for something based on my hard work and my merit, and when I realized it was because I have nice [breasts], it was pretty clear that was not the case,” Hilary said. “I don’t think he started teaching with bad intentions, but he went down a bad path and damaged a lot of people in the process.”
    “He just took advantage of our eagerness to work and be a part of something bigger,” another student, Natalie Chmiel, said. “We were all these up-and-coming actors who were so hopeful.”
    Another woman, Violet Paley, began a romantic relationship with him. She recalled a moment where he pressured her into performing oral sex while sitting in a car. “I was talking to him, all of a sudden his penis was out. I got really nervous, and I said, ‘Can we do this later?’ He was kind of nudging my head down, and I just didn’t want him to hate me, so I did it,” she said.
    A former acting student, Sarah Tither-Kaplan, recalled another time where Franco filmed an orgy scene and none of the women present were wearing clothing. Franco kept removing the plastic guards over their genitals, so that there was no protection between the women.

The report also brought up the time back in 2014 when he tried to get a 17-year-old to come to his hotel room.
    Franco just won a 2018 Golden Globe for his work on The Disaster Artist.

James Franco Is 'In A Really Bad Place' Following Sexual Assault Allegations (Report)

James Franco is reportedly not doing well following sexual assault allegationsthat have recently come out against the actor.
    The 39-year-old The Disaster Artist, who skipped the Critics’ Choice Awards on Thursday (January 11), is “in a really bad place” according to a report by People.
    “So bad that he changed his phone number,” a source said.
    “His close friends are trying to be there for him but it’s been hard – he’s only talking to a select group of people. For now, he’s just hiding out.”
    On Wednesday (January 10), Jamesresponded to the allegations with Stephen Colbert.
    “If I’ve done something wrong, I will fix it. I have to. I don’t know what else to do. As far as the bigger issue of how we do it, I really don’t have the answers. I think the point of this whole thing is that we listen. I’m here to listen and learn and change my perspective where it’s off. I’m completely willing and want to.”
    Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment News | Just Jared
    Last edited by dowcat; January 12th, 2018 at 05:16 PM.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

fgg

Ex-acting students claim James Franco sexually exploited them

Accused perv James Franco’s now-defunct film school doubled as a hunting ground for the Oscar winner and his pals to prey on young aspiring actresses, according to a sexual harassment lawsuit filed Thursday.

Franco, 41, and other instructors at Studio 4 pressured women to get naked for auditions, while dangling opportunities for movie roles that rarely materialized, ex-students Sarah Tither-Kaplan and Toni Gaal allege in their Los Angeles County Superior Court lawsuit.

By engaging in “widespread inappropriate and sexually charged behavior towards female students,” Franco created “an environment of harassment and sexual exploitation” at the school, claims the suit, reported by The New York Times.

Tither-Kaplan first came forward to accuse “The Deuce” star of sexual misconduct in a bombshell January 2018 Los Angeles Times report, which included allegations from four other women, including three who were former students.

In that report and in the lawsuit, Tither-Kaplan, 27, claimed that while filming an orgy scene for a project at the school, Franco removed protective plastic guards covering the actresses’ vaginas and simulated oral sex on the women.

The school, which closed in 2017, offered a $750 master class for sex scenes, which women auditioned for on videotapes Franco reviewed — and had to sign away their rights to the recordings, according to the suit.

During the class, “often young and inexperienced females” were preyed upon and “routinely pressured to engage in simulated sex acts that went far beyond the standards in the industry,” the lawsuit alleges.

The women are seeking unspecified monetary damages and for any tapes of former students to be destroyed. They’re also seeking class-action status so other women can join their lawsuit.

Franco’s attorney, Michael Plonsker, said in a statement to The Post: “This is not the first time that these claims have been made and they have already been debunked.”

“James will not only fully defend himself, but will also seek damages from the plaintiffs and their attorneys for filing this scurrilous publicity seeking lawsuit,” the statement said.

Franco has a long history of sexual misconduct allegations.

He made headlines in 2014 for trying to get a 17-year-old girl to meet him at his New York hotel via Instagram.

After the LA Times report was published, Franco was roundly criticized for appearing at the Golden Globes wearing a pin in support of the Time’s Up movement to combat sexual misconduct in Hollywood.

In a January 2018 interview on “The Late Show With Stephen Colbert” Franco said he was willing to make amends.

“If there’s restitution to be made, I will make it. I’m here to listen and learn and change my perspective where it’s off,” he said.

https://pagesix.com/2019/10/03/ex-ac...xploited-them/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Scumbag. I can't even stand to watch him work anymore, his face just turns my stomach.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Scumbag. I can't even stand to watch him work anymore, his face just turns my stomach.
    Same and I thought he was so hot in pineapple express.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

In that report and in the lawsuit, Tither-Kaplan, 27, claimed that while filming an orgy scene for a project at the school, Franco removed protective plastic guards covering the actresses’ vaginas and simulated oral sex on the women.
    Wait - removed the plastic guard so he can "simulate" oral sex? What???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information