Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Ireland Baldwin Explains Her Dad Alec's Infamous Voicemail Rant

I was team Alec straight from the start. Kim is a spiteful bitch for letting this private message get out. He was a father who wanted to see his kid and was frustrated. There are way too many who don't give a fuck.
    sputnik likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    She knows where the money is...

I too thought it was made a bigger deal then what it was... You should hear me after the tenth time I have asked my son to start on his homework, it ain't pretty.
    This is the part I believe! But in fairness it was a long time ago (she needs to find something else to be famous about) and relationships can improve as time goes by.

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    I was team Alec straight from the start. Kim is a spiteful bitch for letting this private message get out. He was a father who wanted to see his kid and was frustrated. There are way too many who don't give a fuck.
    This! It almost makes me want to go hunt up the other thread... maybe this one should be posted at the bottom of it. If "thoughtless little pig" was the meanest thing I'd EVAR called my kid... he would think there was something wrong with mom. Hell, my kid will call me when he's at his dad's and request a good cussing from mom... He thinks it's hilarious that I can make a truck driver blush.
    Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    This is the part I believe! But in fairness it was a long time ago (she needs to find something else to be famous about) and relationships can improve as time goes by.
    she's a teenager and I'm sure she didn't want to be famous for this! I think she can have a nice future in modeling if she chooses, she is one beautiful girl!

Alec Baldwin wins "father of the year" -- and loses visitation rights
    Last edited by Mel1973; September 7th, 2012 at 07:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    ^^^ come over here right now young lady or I will SCRAPE YOUR ASS GOOD!!! Do you hear me?????

Did that help Mel?
    Dammit Mel - didn't I tell you to get over here now or I will give you an ass scraping? What part of now didn't you understand you selfish little pig. I'm gonna scrape your ass so hard that your curly little pig tail will fall off!!!

Is it getting you all tingly Mel?
    Based on these posts, Sluce has been abusing me on teh interwebs for a long longlongonglongg time... *needs attorney*

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    It's an Irish-American family, damnit! They're always yelling and waving their arms around. Nobody takes it seriously. You get called "little pig" at least three times before dessert!
    Ever hear Dylan Moran's joke about how, in Ireland, drama is woven into the fabric of everyday life. "what is the weather? I can't look! Ah! It's fierce mild!"

Silver Member

TMZ were creeps for putting it on their site. She was a minor. Do any of these people ever think of children? Mom gave them the voicemail it sure wasn't the mailman.

Had to post the pic--she really does look like her mom. But I see a nose job in her future.

These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Based on these posts, Sluce has been abusing me on teh interwebs for a long longlongonglongg time... *needs attorney*
    You beg for the abuse. 50 Shades of Mel.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    Word. He is probably a good dad, his daughter obviously likes him.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Yep. She's already bleaching her hair.

You beg for the abuse. 50 Shades of Mel.
    *cries* I've been found out!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information