Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Thread: Ireland Baldwin Checks into Rehab for 'Emotional Trauma'

I need a change to work on myself and gather all the tools… I need to overcome everything that I had been through and rid myself of all the pain I locked away in unreachable places."
    Oh give me a BREAK (preferably at the Priory)
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

^^^

So was it something Angel Haze did?

what shits me with all of these celebs that go to "rehab" for "emotional issues" is that they should just call it what it is: they've either gone to a drug/alcohol detox program and may or may not transfer into a rehabilitation program* OR they've checked into a private hospital for intensive psychotherapy as an inpatient for a mental health issue.

Neither is a "bad thing" but by refusing to name in patient psych treatment as such, they're increasing the stigma around mental health issues.

WTF is going on where it's better to be considered a lying junkie than someone with bipolar or depression???

* detox and rehab are SO not the same thing. If anyone goes to "rehab" for less than a month, it's detox. Not rehab.
    Clubber Lang, effie2 and Novice like this.

I'd cut her slack on the 'breather'. Having Hilaria in your life, even on the fringes, has got to be emotionally trying.

Meanwhile, and speaking of trying bitches, does anyone here know what Ireland's relationship with her mother Kim Basinger is like? I hear that Kim can be a handful. One old gossip site once described her as having "more neurosis than an inbred poodle" . So let's just say that Kim can be somewhat high strung and temperamental. WE have some idea about her volatile relationship with dad, but how does mom play into the mix? Who here thinks that Kim might be some cold cruel Kate Gosselin type behind the scenes?

Didn't Kim have issues with agoraphobia & not leave her house for something like a year? Then there was the bankrupcy thing. A handful, that one. And I hate parents using their kid(s) to taunt one another in divorce issues.

Still, I don't like Ireland one bit. I got over my parents' divorce. Grow up.

I wish Hilaria would get stuck in that pose.
    Liza, rollo, AgentOrange and 5 others like this.
    Piss off!

Why does even need to be announced that someone is in rehab?
    Great point agent orange about having to deal with hilaria for even a few minutes. I'd strangle the bitch for
    sure.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Elite Member

AgentOrange.. that photo is nuts... Those poor pups look soo embarrassed at Hilaria's yoga antics. They are probably completely put off from even sniffing each others bums now..haha.
    AgentOrange likes this.

This story isn't making a whole lot of sense.

Ireland Baldwin reportedly attacked by three men in Malibu - National domestic crimes | Examiner.com

Ireland Baldwin reportedly attacked by three men in Malibu

Ireland Baldwin, the 19-year-old fashion model daughter of actors Alec Baldwin and ex-wife Kim Bassinger, was photographed this week in Malibu, California, with bruises on her face. It’s being reported that the 19-year-old was jumped and assaulted by three men in Malibu on Monday, according to a June 18 report from UPI.

Pictures surfaced showing the 19-year-old fashion model daughter of Alec Baldwin and Kim Bassinger with a bruised face. This Instagram selfie was posted 2 days following the attack showing no obvious bruising.

Pictures surfaced showing the 19-year-old fashion model daughter of Alec Baldwin and Kim Bassinger with a bruised face. On the day of her attack, she tweeted a very cryptic “Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh everything”

Ireland checked herself into Malibu’s Soba Recovery Center last April to work through some emotional trauma issues after breaking up with her girlfriend and partner Angel Haze. Ireland and Haze were a hot item for about a year before they split. While in recovery, Ireland met and is now romantically linked with new beau Jon Kasik. Ireland is continuing her rehab at Soba Recovery on an outpatient basis, according to MSN. She and Kasik were strolling together in Malibu when the pictures of her bruised face were taken.

The story of Ireland’s assault was first reported by the Daily Mail. Sources said that prior to her June 15 attack, the teen was being followed by a crew of men at close range as she drove her car through Malibu. With her stalkers right behind her, she drove to the Soba Recovery Center so the body guards could come out and intervene. But by Monday, the source for the Daily Mail said that "Three guys attacked Ireland." On June 15, the day of her attack, Ireland tweeted a very cryptic “Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh everything”

"A week ago, a crew of guys were following Ireland around Malibu, tailing her car super close," a source told the DailyMail.com. "So Ireland came back to Soba Recovery Center and got one of the bodyguards at the center to come out and say the harassment needs to stop."

The bruises to Baldwin’s face included one small mark on her left cheek and a much larger bruise to the right side of her face. A selfie she posted to Instagram on Wednesday showed her face clear of any marks, leading to speculation that she may have resorted to makeup to cover those bruises.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Sluce that a strange story, wonder whats going on with her.

Hilaria should do this pose and stay there.

yanna and Kathie_Moffett like this.

i think she invented the story about being beaten. I mean, she went out without any sunglasses or any attempt to cover it up with makeup. Then announces it? i'm skeptical.
    sluce likes this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

According to one source they followed her by car and then the bodyguard told them to stop. How do you get bruises from that?
    Maybe it was her new lover..

I'm thinking 'lover' could be a polite word.
    BelledeJour likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Sounds like she owes her dealer some $$$.
    sluce and Kathie_Moffett like this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information