Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree190Likes

Thread: Insiders Worry Jimmy Fallonís Partying is Getting Out of Hand - Report

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Speaking of farm accidents, about 20 or so years ago, there was a story that went nationwide. Some poor kid (high school, I think) who worked on a farm, was doing some chore with machinery, and it ripped both his arms off. He managed to stagger back to the house and use his mouth to dial 911. Then, he went and lay down in a bathtub because he didn't want to get blood all over his parents' floor. And they managed to reattach his arms. Below is an update on him from 2012:

'The kid in the bathtub': Twenty years later
    I'm working a t seasonal job at a comestic factory/warehouse. and we have a tape machine that is plugged in and turned it on with a button. U put boxes through it & the machine tapes the boxes. One day on the job this women decides to fix the tape or change the tape i guess while the machine is on & running. Wasn't watching lady as she was behind me doing this. Next thing u thing is hear is her screaming for help & to turn the machine off. The lady pulls her fingers out of the machine. The skin comes off with three broken fingers and the paramedics arrive. This was a few weeks ago. We know have to tape 100 -400 boxes by hand a day for x-mas

The ex-wife of a family friend was scalped in a factory accident. Her hair got caught in something and her whole scalp came off with it - she almost died. They did end up being able to reattach it, luckily. I cringe even thinking about it. I am such a wuss when it comes to injuries and blood - I'm glad I figured that out before I applied to med school.

......backs slowly out of thread......
    SHELLEE and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BrickHouse View Post
    ......backs slowly out of thread......
    lolYou and me both.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

there's a documentary-like show called "bizarre emergency room" that's shot in some hospitals in GB and probably every injury described in this thread has been shown there before. they only show cases where people survived, obviously. this is their YT channel, WARNING absolutely NOT for the faint of heart: https://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialBizarreER
    I'mNotBitter likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

^^^^
    was that the show where some dude showed up with a huge potato that got lost up his ass, and claimed it was an accident?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

"It was a million to one shot, Doc. Million to one."

sputnik, twitchy2.0, sluce and 7 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

So, you're cooking in the nude - as is tradition - and, like a total butterfingers, you drop both the jug of cooking oil and the potato you were about to peel. Just then the doorbell rings. You spin about to greet the furnace repair man for his scheduled appointment. You slip on the oil and land on the potato.

It's the only reasonable explanation, ladies and gentlemen of the jury.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

i don't know about the potato (WHY a potato, though), but there was a guy who had horrible lung problems until they found out he accidentally inhaled a pea that started to sprout in his lung. or a woman who picked apples and fell from her ladder, next to the tree there was a fence with spear-like bits that turned her into barbecue meat. fortunately, she was fat and that saved her life. or a guy who had a motorcycle accident that completely peeled his face off.
    i love shows like this and mind the gore unless there's gooey pus or zits about to be popped, then i'm out.
    I'mNotBitter likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

We had an ER physician who taught our emergency medicine class. He brought in a ton of Xrays shows things in pelvis xrays. One was an Aunt Jemima bottle (you could make our her crossed arms), a Coke can (apparently there's more metal in the letters that spell "Coke" because you could read it), among other things. He offered any of us $500 to find an Xrays with a "little skeleton in a big skeleton" (a gerbil up someone's butt). To this day, I'm on the lookout.

Back in the early days of the web there was the delightful Foreign Rectal Bodies site. Those were the days.
    sputnik likes this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

This thread has derailed big time.
    czb, twitchy2.0 and Trixie like this.

Maybe not. We don't know what he does when he parties. This could be relevant!
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by stella blue View Post
    The ex-wife of a family friend was scalped in a factory accident. Her hair got caught in something and her whole scalp came off with it - she almost died. They did end up being able to reattach it, luckily. I cringe even thinking about it. I am such a wuss when it comes to injuries and blood - I'm glad I figured that out before I applied to med school.
    Speaking of that, I had a couple coworkers who were out in the field installing telecom cabling. One of them was a brunette with very long dark hair (no, not Mrs. Mohandas). She was doing some kind of hard-wall penetrations and had a gigantic drill with her (like the size of a rifle). A couple minutes later, another coworker heard her screaming at the top of her lungs. So, he ran into the room and saw her with the drill bit apparently going all the way through her head. But what had actually happened was that she had caught her hair around the drill bit while she was drilling and it wrapped the hair up all the way to her skull (pulling a bunch of hair out, too). Visually, with all the hair around it, it looked like the drill had gone right through her.

Some people aren't as lucky Meet the 'Miracle Man' - smh.com.au

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information