Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree190Likes

Thread: Insiders Worry Jimmy Fallonís Partying is Getting Out of Hand - Report

Quote Originally Posted by BeantownBitch View Post
    Should i look up degloving or pass? LOL. I love jimmy.
    I think they are blowing things out of preportion a tad.
    Also, not sure if it's just me but his face looks different to me. Anyone else see it? Just wondering.
    If you have a weak stomach, I suggest you do not. Best way I can relay the pics I just looked at was removing the skin in a way you would take off a glove.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    ^ We had one too about 7-8 years ago. It eventually had to be removed. I helped take care of him early on but he was transferred to a different team after he was stabilized. I always wonder how that guy wound up doing in life. (He lost his leg at the hip too.)
    How the fuck does that even happen? God I just know I'm gonna end up googling and regretting it.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by Sassiness View Post
    His injuries are all classic PFOs too (pissed and fell over - Australian ambulance code for an injury sustained while drunk and due to falling over - found this out as a kid when ambos radioed into the local hospital to let them know they were carting in a "PFO broken wrist" - the PFO in question was my father who was shitfaced, fell over and smashed his wrist bones!)
    My brother in law is an ambo and he talks about PFO's all the time. I agree that Jimmy seems to have alot of PFO type injuries. I hope he gets some help but fear he is a cash cow and will be surrounded by enablers who care more about the ratings than the person.
    Sassiness likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    How the fuck does that even happen? God I just know I'm gonna end up googling and regretting it.
    Actually it was a sad story. He was a 30-something farmer who had a bad farm accident. As far as I know he survived and had a family.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

My guess for the ICU admittance was that perhaps he is one of those people who don't react well to anaesthesia and need extra monitoring for a period of time afterwards.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I actually saw a degloved pelvis while I was in nursing school. I don't ever need to see that Ramsay Bolton shit again, not even a finger.

HOW do you deglove a pelvis???

I mean, I understand the mechanics of a finger degloving (and will not be googling it for curiousities sake, although I did just watch the Brain Scoop deskin and gut a two-faced calf https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_diEm6st6o)

But you do you rip off the skin from a pelvis??? I just can't quite work out the mechanics of that. Bad yoga? Weird sex?

Actually it was a sad story. He was a 30-something farmer who had a bad farm accident. As far as I know he survived and had a family.

Mine was Darwined. Factory worker's machine was jammed, so he climbed up over the conveyor belt to un-jam his machine and, unfortunately for him, he succeeded in un-jamming it. When the conveyor belt started moving again his leg got caught on the outside of the machine and the conveyor belt ripped the skin off his butt, genitals and upper thigh on one side.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Holy crap that's awful. Poor man.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

czb

someone i know did their residency in iowa and has told me of a zillion farm equipment accident victims they saw in the clinic. really horrific stuff.

I did like him in Almost Famous.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    someone i know did their residency in iowa and has told me of a zillion farm equipment accident victims they saw in the clinic. really horrific stuff.
    Um, any chance you'll PM me the resident's name?

Speaking of farm accidents, about 20 or so years ago, there was a story that went nationwide. Some poor kid (high school, I think) who worked on a farm, was doing some chore with machinery, and it ripped both his arms off. He managed to stagger back to the house and use his mouth to dial 911. Then, he went and lay down in a bathtub because he didn't want to get blood all over his parents' floor. And they managed to reattach his arms. Below is an update on him from 2012:

'The kid in the bathtub': Twenty years later

Elite Member

No, I will not click any links in this thread. *backs slowly out of this thread*

Jimmy said on his show that they had to take a vein from his foot to repair the finger (he almost lost it) so that may be why he was in the ICU.

Quote Originally Posted by I'mNotBitter View Post
    Jimmy said on his show that they had to take a vein from his foot to repair the finger (he almost lost it) so that may be why he was in the ICU.
    And I claimed my chipped tooth was due to sliding on my sweaty feet on tile to my dentist.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information