Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Inside Suri Cruise's strange, Xenu worshipping world

I see aboslutely nothing wrong with restricting TV in young children - and have plans to do that myself one day (though I may change my mind once that day comes).

As for McDonald's. We had fast food as kids, but ONLY on vacation, not under normal circumstances.

I don't think they are exactly harming Suri by limiting these things. Mostly sounds like sensible parenting to me. I think some of the other stuff is odd, but that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    CUTE pic of Suri.
    I wonder what they give her in place of Tylenol... probably Xenylenol.

HAHA Bad joke, I know.
    And they ring each other up on a xylophone. Ha ha

By the way I have never in my 50 years eaten a McDonalds Cowburger. Yet I am forever at Maccas buying a coffee, an english muffin or reading the paper. I wont let the kids eat there either. Its not just the food, its the whole scheme. At shopping centre food halls, the line up in front of Maccas is ridiculous. Kebab stalls are empty. But at Maccas you know what to expect and you get what you ask for. I hate how they con you and suck you in and tell you how good their meat is, when they are simply interested in PROFITS. They build Ronald McDonald Houses to house the sick that they probably made that way ( who knows) and then clap themselves on the back saying what a great service maccas is. Oxy MORONS.
    Jack I swear.

Silver Member

The no McDonalds and no TV isn't bad, I agree. But, medicating your child until he/she is a zombie and getting medical attention are two different things. My son is on meds because without them he cannot function. He has seizures and without the meds he would be not able to function at all. I am not a big fan of home schooling of any kind. I am also not a big fan of Christian schools. Not everyone in the world is the of same faith or race etc... Kids from these types of educational environments I don't think know how to handle a work environment or social situations when confronted by people who are not like them. She's their kid; I guess they can raise her the way the want.

I can see her the resemblance of Katie and Tom in her face for the first time now, she looks so cute...but she'll be brainwashed And Scientology is NOT an easy thing to get out of. I wish there was something that can be done to stop that cult.

No junk food or TV is no big deal, and is actually a good thing. The only television toddlers watch are Nick/Disney [sic] anyway, and those programs haven't been good since I was a kid, lol.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

I don't see anything wrong with no McDonald's or tv, but what happens if she has a medical emergency when she's older, or she needs surgery? It's sad to think what her parents might do, like pray to Xenu that she's healed.

I was hoping for some scandal here! Like Suri sleeps in an oxygen chamber and eats only orange foods or something.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

i see nothing wrong with no tv, happy meals or medicines. those are kinda stupid things to pick on tom & katie about.
    Agreed. Happy meals are poison in a box and I never took any medicine as a kid. TV? The little alien isn't missing much.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

What puzzles me is that if she knows all she needs to know - what do they teach them in school? And if they know all they need to know why doesn't she do her GED at 5? etc.etc.etc....
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    What puzzles me is that if she knows all she needs to know - what do they teach them in school? And if they know all they need to know why doesn't she do her GED at 5? etc.etc.etc....
    Ah Novice - she was born a remarkable reincarnated woman. She doesn't need any additional education.

Exactly so why school them... and how do they get their High School Diplomas? Its all so confusing for me.....

They have a private Scientology school that is licensed by the State of California. They get their diplomas from them. If they home school they just need to meet the educational requirements set by the state where they reside and they get a diploma or certificate stating they have met the criteria.

LOL! Thanks Sluce. I was being snarky, as if they already know everything they need, etc, etc. (I do find this interesting tho, it's similar to home/private schooling in the UK).

So, what they're saying is that they don't know everything because they don't know how to pass their HS diplomas? HAHA! Thanks!

Of course they are not saying they know everything - they just know more than the rest of us mortals who remain unelightened!!

Quote Originally Posted by nycgirly101 View Post
    Star Magazine's cover story this week is about Suri Cruise's strange world. I think that's an understatement. Why is Suri's world so strange? Well, because Tom and Katie treat her like an adult. They believe that Suri has lived for billions of years, so she knows all there is to know. Suri doesn't get much discipline, but there are rules. She can't watch TV, can't eat McDonald's, can't take medicine and all her friends are other Scientology children. She can only eat organic food and drink that barley piss.
    blah blah blah....
    That was the quote I was picking up on - it has no proviso in it!!!
    I know, I'm just being pedantic, but if its their quote, I'm going to pick them up on it (coz I'm a pain like that!).

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    Agreed. Happy meals are poison in a box and I never took any medicine as a kid. TV? The little alien isn't missing much.
    POison in a box. Ill remember that one to tell the kids. I cal them Unhappy Meals.
    Jack I swear.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information