Page 70 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1129
Like Tree2939Likes

Thread: Inbred Rich People: The Royalty Thread Part 4

That jacket would not be ok on anyone and not trying to be a prude but probably shouldn't be seeing the outline of her ass while on duty.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Yeah it probably would look stupid as fuck even on someone with an ass.

But it particularly looks fug on her because I can see her non-ass.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Mistress of King Juan Carlos accuses Queen Sofia and other Spanish royals of launching 'smear campaign' against her in first TV interview and claims head of secret service threatened her family's 'physical safety'

• Corinna zu Sayn-Wittgenstein, 56, is set to appear in her first television interview
    • Danish-born businesswoman had affair with Spanish royal from 2004-2009
    • She claimed Juan Carlos transferred €65 million to her as a 'gift' in 2012
    • Accused Spanish royals of using her as a 'scapegoat' during 'internal coup d'etat'

By MONICA GREEP FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 07:47, 22 October 2020 | UPDATED: 09:03, 22 October 2020s

The former mistress of Spain's King Juan Carlos has accused Queen Sofia and other members of the country's royal family of launching a 'smear campaign' against her following their affair.
    Corinna zu Sayn-Wittgenstein, 56, had a relationship with the ex-monarch, 82, between 2004 and 2009 and became caught up in scandal following the revelation that he had gifted her 65 million Euros.
    Juan Carlos, who is married to Queen Sofia, 81, left Spain in August after it was alleged he received millions of euros from Saudi Arabia 's late King Abdullah.
    Appearing in her first televised interview, Ms Sayn-Wittgenstein claimed that ahead of the revelations, she and her family were threatened by the head of the Spanish secret service in a bid to keep her silent.

+7

Juan Carlos, who is married to Queen Sofia, 81, left Spain in August after it was claimed he allegedly received millions of euros from Saudi Arabia 's late King Abdullah. Pictured, Juan Carlos and Sofia in 2004

+7

Appearing in her first televised interview for True Royalty's The Rise and Fall of The Spanish King, airing Friday, Corinna zu Sayn-Wittgenstein, 56, accused the Spanish royal family of launching a 'smear campaign' against her

Ms Sayn-Wittgenstein told True Royalty's The Rise and Fall of The Spanish King, airing Friday, that she was visited by a man who 'couldn't guarantee the safety of her and her children' if she spoke to the media about her lover.
    'He said if I did not follow his instructions then he could not guarantee my physical safety or the safety of my children,' she claimed.
    'You go into this survival mode, it's fight or flight and you realise you're in a dangerous situation.'
    King Juan married Sofia in 1962 - and rumours of various affairs had been rife for 40 years by the time he met Danish-born businesswoman Ms Sayn-Wittgenstein in 2004.

+7

King Juan married Sofia, 81, in 1962 - and rumours of various affairs had been rife for 40 years but the time he met Danish-born businesswoman Ms Sayn-Wittgenstein in 2004. Pictured, the pair in Germany in 2006

+7

Ms Sayn-Wittgenstein told the programme that she is convinced Queen Sofia and other members of the Spanish royal family were responsible for a pre-planned smear campaign against her. Pictured: Juan Carlos and Sofia earlier this year

'I think he saw in me a different kind of woman than he had come across in the past,' she said of her former flame. 'I think it fascinated him I treated him like a normal man rather than a symbol.'
    Ms Sayn-Wittgenstein's relationship with the then King of Spain was catapulted into the limelight in 2012 after he broke his hip during a safari trip to Botswana, on which she had accompanied him as a friend after they'd reportedly ended their romantic relationship.
    She told the programme she is convinced Queen Sofia and other members of the Spanish royal family were responsible for a pre-planned smear campaign against her, in an attempt to oust Juan Carlos from the throne and ensure her son Prince Felipe's accession.
    'Because they were in such a dysfunctional marriage and she was deeply unhappy, the King told me that her only objective in life was to see her son take the throne,' Ms Sayn-Wittgenstein alleged.

+7

In 2014, King Juan swiftly abdicated in favour of his son Felipe, but Corinna believes she was still being targeted by the Spanish royals. Pictured, King Felipe of Spain with wife Queen Letizia

She added later: 'I was used as a scapegoat while the Royal Family were rolling out an internal coup d'etat.'
    In 2014, King Juan swiftly abdicated in favour of his son Felipe, but Ms Sayn-Wittgenstein believes she was still being targeted by the Spanish royals.
    'Anything that was problematic for the royal family,' she said, 'anything that caused them reputational problem was simply passed onto me.'
    Ms Sayn-Wittgenstein claimed she was visited and threatened by the head of the Spanish secret service, who had been instructed to keep her from talking to the media about the royal family.

+7

It was found in 2018 that Juan Carlos had given a £59 million (€65 million) payment to Sayn-Wittgenstein in 2012

'It's been a daily fight of intrusion, surveillance, harassment, of abusive behaviour and it takes its toll,' she told the programme.
    As the investigation into the former king's shady dealings continued, Ms Sayn-Wittgenstein remained under scrutiny and an unyielding public spotlight.
    It was found in 2018 that Juan Carlos had given a £59 million (€65 million) payment to Ms Sayn-Wittgenstein in 2012.
    Swiss prosecutors are currently examining her under suspicion of money laundering - but Ms Sayn-Wittgenstein has claimed the money was simply a way of 'taking care of her' as he believed she would be cut out of his will.

+7

Swiss prosecutors are currently examining her under suspicion of money laundering - but Ms Sayn-Wittgenstein has claimed the money was simply a way of 'taking care of her'

'He was adamant he wanted tot take care of me,' she said. 'He was convinced if he died his will would be ripped apart.
    'When the gift finally arrived I was obviously surprised because it was a very generous sum, however in the context of a net worth that's estimated by Forbes to be around 1.8 billion [euros], it is not an unreasonable amount of money.'
    She added: 'People think I'm some kind of criminal; I have done nothing wrong and am very confident this will end positively for me.'
    The security services have previously denied Ms Sayn-Wittgenstein's allegations and the palace has not commented on them.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8865053/King-Juan-Carlos-mistress-accuses-Spanish-royals-launching-smear-campaign-against-her.html
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

ugh, the lips
    czb, rollo, DawnM74 and 8 others like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

'I think he saw in me a different kind of woman than he had come across in the past,' she said of her former flame. 'I think it fascinated him I treated him like a normal man rather than a symbol.'
    Right. You keep rolling out that line about the poor, misunderstood, king, Honey - and how you were different from all the others he was banging. It may even be true - he did pay you the most. Just remember, the size of the payment doesn't alter the nature of the transaction.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Does it matter if it covers her nose & mouth?
    For sure nose and mouth should be covered but my understanding is that the pleats should face down so it does not “catch” dust, germ particles etc,but rather fall down away from the face . I had this told to me by a medical health professional. Since then I’ve made it my mission to inform others that it does matter which way the pleats face ( maybe not as vital as covering nose and mouth but still important)

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    ugh, the lips
    I see these inside out lips IRL and they are revolting

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    Right. You keep rolling out that line about the poor, misunderstood, king, Honey - and how you were different from all the others he was banging. It may even be true - he did pay you the most. Just remember, the size of the payment doesn't alter the nature of the transaction.
    It looks like money laundering to me, allegedly, and she doesn't want to give it back.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Personally I refuse to date anyone who doesn't promise to throw a little spare change in the form of 65 million euros my way once we break up.

On an entirely unrelated note, I wonder why I'm single...
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

You just have high standards.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

I'll take relative poverty over having to fuck Johnny Carlos.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I'll take relative poverty over having to fuck Johnny Carlos.
    Apparently he’s more tolerable if you think of him as a man and not a symbol. At least according to her. Lying back and thinking of millions of euros must’ve helped.

What, did she think that Sofia would welcome her with open arms?
    Sofia always looks like she's about to get a rectal exam.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post

'When the gift finally arrived I was obviously surprised because it was a very generous sum, however in the context of a net worth that's estimated by Forbes to be around 1.8 billion [euros], it is not an unreasonable amount of money.'
    She added: 'People think I'm some kind of criminal; I have done nothing wrong and am very confident this will end positively for me.'
    Snort! People think you are a shady, but well paid prostitute.
    The audacity/entitlement to play the wronged part in this...
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    OITNB, Galina 'Red' Reznikov:
    You want to assassinate someone, vision is a basic requirement. It's like: step one: pick a person to kill. Step two: kill THAT person.

She’s not the victim, but for Sofia to resort to threats and intimidation by state agents for a private matter, towards a woman who is probably her husband’s 5557th mistress is pretty ridiculous. Not to mention probably illegal use of state resources. Maybe she should’ve used half that energy to stop her husband’s rampant corruption.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^^^Very true.
    We have already covered Sofias entitlement in this threat, this behaviour is fully in character.
    OITNB, Galina 'Red' Reznikov:
    You want to assassinate someone, vision is a basic requirement. It's like: step one: pick a person to kill. Step two: kill THAT person.

Thread Information