Page 60 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061626364 ... LastLast
Like Tree2707Likes

Thread: Inbred Rich People: The Royalty Thread Part 4

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

^^ yeah, at least the old ones knew the importance of foreplay. Now they just try and jam it straight in.
    Lofty Bike, HWBL, tulip and 4 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Damn, I was hoping this wasn't a one-note troll. Now we'll never know the family secrets!
    Kittylady likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by HotBowlofSoup View Post
    It's well known in royal and other circles, love. VERY well known - it's very simple in this way as well: you don't get dark-brown eyed children with parents having light blue and green eyes. Genetically impossible - it's suspected Kate has AIS. She is not a very smart person either, by the 2nd Fakie (privately known as Carol Jr. for a good reason) she wasn't even trying to pretend she was carrying around the foam cushions properly. Dumb Middleton was too thick, too, to know that you cannot pretend your fake kid is royal by bleaching it's hair from birth. It's beyond obvious now.

I find it hilarious that Kate's sugars still think she's a real mother. lol. That council climbing dirty crotch-flashing wannabe? I think people need to get over the fact that she has to be supported just because she's married to William, Diana's so-called golden boy; that she deserves some credit. Trust me, William hates his late mother even more than his worthless inlaws do. I personally have copies of dozens of comments his in-laws (allegedly) made online about his late mother. Since the comments were made in a very open forum that royals are rumoured to actively suppport, Billy would have to be an even bigger dunce and idiot if he seriously doesn't know what kind of garbage they were writing. Really nasty and awful items - what kind of son allows his own mother to be referred to as a mixed up, manipulative bad mother and wife who should have kept her knees closed, etc. I wasn't surprised,actually, due to my own personal connections to the family. Billy hated his dead mother and found her causes laughable. A fake father and arrogant idiot, too - almost the worst one of the lot.

Mark my words, the reason Harry had to leave was because his worthless brother Billy (allegedly, to avoid being sued, etc) faked the Succession with 3 fake royal Middleton heirs. Not one of those children have any royal blood. Allegedly.

Harry's no genius himself, but still, it's wrong for him to be made a scapegoat for his hypocritical lying brother. It's rumoured, too, that Meghan had another case of fake mama jelly belly, and that while Harry may be a biological father, Meghan is not a bio mother. So, let's see, 4 fake royal heirs ineligible for the Succession.

And good morning to you, too.
    No, mendel (was is this, by the way?) ...not true if you just had to google it, dear. Genetically impossible to get dark brown eyes from light ones. GENETICALLY IMPOSSIBLE.

Please don't think you are some expert just because you copied and pasted an online link before reading it. Sorry for being intelligent and using my brain - my bad. A legend in your own social universe? I don't think so.

Maybe re-think your response?
    No, angel, just an intelligent, thinking and classy individual...oh, and just related to every royal family in Europe. I see that you don't have the intelligence to respond properly to a post, but that's okay. I am fine with schooling petulant, spoiled little children.

It must hurt not to be able to master basic rational thought. Were you just not raised right? Not me who gets my facts off of google, love. Guessing truth hurts?

One can sense a limited Kate sugar? Banking on Billy and Kate is not good.
    Czb, child, YOU are the one who didn't have the intelligence and/or class to respond to my original post, and YOU started in like a spoiled, taunting little baby so don't start playing the victim because YOU don't even know your own mind or intentions.

You have a lot of growing up to do, and I truly don't have time for self-appointed little victims who can dish it out but cannot take it. You are just sore because you cannot counter what I wrote with anything really worth responding to. Go play the petulant put-upon baby elsewhere - adults don't have time.

And yes, I AM related to the RF and know my stuff. Beats a 3 second google search anyday, eh? And why so sore? Not your family's legacy that is being tarnished by mother-hating Bill and his barren missus.

Now, to ignore.
    No, genetically impossible - you cannot defeat facts just because you are a tad sore that your idols have been playing you for years. Kate has never been pregnant - end of.

The failure of the American school system - yawn.
    No, it is not. You cannot will something that just isn't possible. Go back to school now, kiddie. And oh, how original - re-posting a link off the internet? Kind of hilarious though when the obtuse support the equally obtuse.

Nice try...not me who is too obtuse and lazy to understand simple facts. Guessing like your friend you like to bully intelligent people who school you in reality?

Run along, little one, not my mother who obviously used heavy drugs in very early pregnancy. No wonder Wiliam hated his mother and her pet causes - thought they were ridiculous and not worth the effort. HIS words, not mine.

Maybe lay off the "meds", dearie. There, there, another legend of the internet in his own mind taken down. You always this bitter when contributing members of society school you? Again, don't self-medicate now, boy.
    My Kingdom for an intelligent response from a bright, thinking individual. Can the bitter and jealous wannabe Queens just get over it already?
    My research comes from sources close to the Crown. Yours, spu?

Run back to your little woke fantasy life, dear, MY life and heritage are real.

Do some real research, boy.
    Somebody had to counter the sugary nonsense about Arrogant Bill and Surrokate.
    Wow, see, Sputnik and C, you can actually respond in an intelligent, decent way when you try? Others can do it...now take a break from the hours upon hours each day you devote to royal and other research, and relax a bit?

Don't be too rattled...after all, YOU are related to these folk are you?
    Kinda wished you'd let it stay around and play a little longer, Twitch.

I can never understand why... where does the gratification come with this focused spewing? I'm genuinely asking, because it's all so stupid to me, albeit amusing for a little while...but what's the actual payoff for such aggressive silliness?

I think for the last year or so, it has always been the same person trolling here again and again. She obviously loves Catherine Zeta Jones, is a noble person and very very VERY intelligent. Also - this person has too much time, does not get out often enough and should take her medication.
    OITNB, Galina 'Red' Reznikov:
    You want to assassinate someone, vision is a basic requirement. It's like: step one: pick a person to kill. Step two: kill THAT person.

It's well known in royal and other circles, love. VERY well known - it's very simple in this way as well: you don't get dark-brown eyed children with parents having light blue and green eyes. Genetically impossible - it's suspected Kate has AIS. She is not a very smart person either, by the 2nd Fakie (privately known as Carol Jr. for a good reason) she wasn't even trying to pretend she was carrying around the foam cushions properly. Dumb Middleton was too thick, too, to know that you cannot pretend your fake kid is royal by bleaching it's hair from birth. It's beyond obvious now.

I find it hilarious that Kate's sugars still think she's a real mother. lol. That council climbing dirty crotch-flashing wannabe? I think people need to get over the fact that she has to be supported just because she's married to William, Diana's so-called golden boy; that she deserves some credit. Trust me, William hates his late mother even more than his worthless inlaws do. I personally have copies of dozens of comments his in-laws (allegedly) made online about his late mother. Since the comments were made in a very open forum that royals are rumoured to actively suppport, Billy would have to be an even bigger dunce and idiot if he seriously doesn't know what kind of garbage they were writing. Really nasty and awful items - what kind of son allows his own mother to be referred to as a mixed up, manipulative bad mother and wife who should have kept her knees closed, etc. I wasn't surprised,actually, due to my own personal connections to the family. Billy hated his dead mother and found her causes laughable. A fake father and arrogant idiot, too - almost the worst one of the lot.

Mark my words, the reason Harry had to leave was because his worthless brother Billy (allegedly, to avoid being sued, etc) faked the Succession with 3 fake royal Middleton heirs. Not one of those children have any royal blood. Allegedly.

Harry's no genius himself, but still, it's wrong for him to be made a scapegoat for his hypocritical lying brother. It's rumoured, too, that Meghan had another case of fake mama jelly belly, and that while Harry may be a biological father, Meghan is not a bio mother. So, let's see, 4 fake royal heirs ineligible for the Succession.

And good morning to you, too.
    Hmmmm, you remind me of someone. Someone who was born with a busted tw@t, wasn't it a fused labia and an atrophied clitoris? I would normally be full of empathy and support to anyone suffering from such a condition but you, are so fukkin disgusting that I feel sorry for your family- let's face it ''You can't choose your family but you can choose your friends''. God help your relatives, they must be bloody scared sh1tless by your horrendous attitudes and general behaviour!
    Are you that repulsive creature, 'Lady' Colin Campbell who's been bitchin' and snipin' for the last decade about people you don't even bloody know?
    The last time we saw you, on I'm a Celebrity, you were the most vile piece of human detritus that was ever in the jungle. You constantly bullied everyone but you said everyone was bullying you, you bloody liar! It was clear from all the footage that you were/remain a fukkin' monster You looked down your snout at the other celebs even though they were, far and away, much better human beings than you could ever wish to be. You nit-pickin' bitch of Hell went and ruined Britain's favourite reality show until, fortunately, they threw you out!
    You really were/still are a vile and disgusting piece of trash!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    I think for the last year or so, it has always been the same person trolling here again and again. She obviously loves Catherine Zeta Jones, is a noble person and very very VERY intelligent. Also - this person has too much time, does not get out often enough and should take her medication.
    The Heidi Swedburg person?
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

^^^I'm shit with names, but possibly. It's always the same style.
    OITNB, Galina 'Red' Reznikov:
    You want to assassinate someone, vision is a basic requirement. It's like: step one: pick a person to kill. Step two: kill THAT person.

What a sad way to live.

Don't hold back, now, Mrs Fawlty - tell us how you really feel. (wink) Seriously, though, she must be a real piece of work to bring on that much raging disdain.

Holy shit, what an ASSHOLE.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    Holy shit, what a *related to all of Europe's Royalty* ASSHOLE.
    fixed!!!!
    weathered1 and Brookie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    I thought the style seemed vaguely familiar. Maybe it was the capitalization here and there. I just want to know how they find us? Come barreling in, seem to know "us" and then start insulting us from get go. I really wanted to know if she was related to the Queen of Soul as well.
    Brookie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Damn, I was hoping this wasn't a one-note troll. Now we'll never know the family secrets!
    We know the most important secret though, Kate is faking her pregnancies and the heirs are FAKE!

Edit: Meghan too!
    Novice, weathered1 and rollo like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

^^ not just that but Kate is genetically male. How dare she be barren and have no hips! The kids must also be mutant because despite all of Kates attempts to bleach their hair from birth they still ended up with Brown hair. Genetically Impossible!
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

She also gave the kids plastic surgery to make them look like her parents.
    NickiDrea and rollo like this.

I could completely be off base but she/he claimed to be related to royalty but don't people from the UK usually spell spoiled as spoilt? It could be nothing but that just kept sticking out at me.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Thread Information