Page 48 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 933
Like Tree2436Likes

Thread: Inbred Rich People: The Royalty Thread Part 4

  1. #706
    czb
    czb is offline
    Elite Member czb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    left coast
    Posts
    17,825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ...

    i wouldn't be surprised if a lot of royals and aristos actually share bojo's take of letting the poors get it while they watch from the castle and pay them a visit every once in a while. and have their people make sure all their photo ops only feature people who have been recently tested.
    this is the trump philosophy. they probably think most of the peeps who die are old and probably a burden on society, anyway. and rand paul as a physician is the WORST.

  2. #707
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    46,953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    They are distanced and outside
    Yes they are outside. They are socially distanced in this photo but there are others that look a lot closer, plus it's the aerosol-effect of spray.



    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    sorry brits but you guys have been weird with covid from the start.
    first there was the initial response by bojo and the tories, similar to sweden's, to basically take the darwinist "herd immunity" approach and the let the virus burn through the population, which they only walked back given the public response, because unlike sweden and its far smaller and less dense population, imagine what the virus would have done on huge cities like london if measures hadn't been taken?
    and then it's been a weird hodgepodge approach that tries to be middle of the road with some strict measures and then other inexplicably lax ones.

    i wouldn't be surprised if a lot of royals and aristos actually share bojo's take of letting the poors get it while they watch from the castle and pay them a visit every once in a while. and have their people make sure all their photo ops only feature people who have been recently tested.
    Even after that wanker bojo was hospitalised with it he still cannot put across a cohesive message.
    Anyone with be any intelligence is just ignoring him & either self-isolating, wearing makes & gloves or not going out.
    Bojo couldn't be arsed to get himself to the COBRA meetings where this was discussed and proposals were looked at. Didn't he miss 4-6 weekly meetings? And wouldn't come home from his vacation despite it being a global pandemic???

    Honestly, I've reached the point where I think he's just a thick twat.
    I heard something saying that he's good with the very high level stuff but shit with anything with details....



    Last edited by Novice; August 2nd, 2020 at 03:11 PM.
    sputnik likes this.

  3. #708
    czb
    czb is offline
    Elite Member czb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    left coast
    Posts
    17,825

    Default

    i don't know the rule in the UK. but in CA, you need to be masked while outside if you are less than 6 ft away from others.

  4. #709
    Elite Member sputnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    fellow traveller
    Posts
    58,015

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    this is the trump philosophy. they probably think most of the peeps who die are old and probably a burden on society, anyway. and rand paul as a physician is the WORST.
    It's the approach of entitled rich/comfortable people/assholes everywhere, unfortunately.
    Novice, weathered1 and DawnM74 like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

  5. #710
    czb
    czb is offline
    Elite Member czb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    left coast
    Posts
    17,825

    Default

    yeah. it is an entitled position.

    let them wear masks!
    sputnik and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

  6. #711
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    46,953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    It's the approach of entitled rich/comfortable people/assholes everywhere, unfortunately.
    And the dumb & poor if my welfare neighbours are anything to go by...
    DawnM74 likes this.

  7. #712
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    31,576

    Default

    Bojo wasn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed to begin with. He's probably got COVID brain now.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  8. #713
    czb
    czb is offline
    Elite Member czb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    left coast
    Posts
    17,825

    Default

    you may not agree with bojo's points (i know i don't), but he's not a dope. dude went to oxford.
    sputnik likes this.

  9. #714
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    59,730

    Default

    doesn't mean he's sensible.
    czb, sputnik, needmeds and 3 others like this.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

  10. #715
    Elite Member kasippu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    sorry brits but you guys have been weird with covid from the start.
    first there was the initial response by bojo and the tories, similar to sweden's, to basically take the darwinist "herd immunity" approach and the let the virus burn through the population, which they only walked back given the public response, because unlike sweden and its far smaller and less dense population, imagine what the virus would have done on huge cities like london if measures hadn't been taken?
    and then it's been a weird hodgepodge approach that tries to be middle of the road with some strict measures and then other inexplicably lax ones.

    i wouldn't be surprised if a lot of royals and aristos actually share bojo's take of letting the poors get it while they watch from the castle and pay them a visit every once in a while. and have their people make sure all their photo ops only feature people who have been recently tested.
    Agreed, they probably get tested A LOT and anyone that is in that pic was tested before the photo and getting close to them. Let them eat cake.
    sputnik likes this.

  11. #716
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    46,953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    you may not agree with bojo's points (i know i don't), but he's not a dope. dude went to oxford.
    Classics with a scholarship but not bright enough to wear a condom....

  12. #717
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    59,730

    Default

    neither were his parents
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

  13. #718
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    46,953

    Default

    Touché!
    Lofty Bike likes this.

  14. #719
    Elite Member kasippu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    you may not agree with bojo's points (i know i don't), but he's not a dope. dude went to oxford.

    Jared went to Harvard en 45 to Wharton,...

  15. #720
    czb
    czb is offline
    Elite Member czb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    left coast
    Posts
    17,825

    Default

    yeah, but jared's parents BOUGHT his way in. not the same thing.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Inbred Rich People: The Royalty Thread Part 3
    By sputnik in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 1393
    Last Post: April 25th, 2020, 06:33 AM
  2. Inbred Rich People: The Royalty Thread Part 2
    By twitchy2.0 in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 3351
    Last Post: September 23rd, 2019, 12:14 PM
  3. Tremendous people. All the best people. The general politics thread.
    By twitchy2.0 in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 1721
    Last Post: May 11th, 2018, 09:33 AM
  4. The Royalty Thread
    By BITTER in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 3277
    Last Post: November 23rd, 2016, 06:25 PM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: January 13th, 2010, 08:34 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •