Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree502Likes

Thread: Inbred Rich People: The Royalty Thread Part 4

I think it's about Eugenie - those teeth pics everyone was talking about were from her and hubby's 10th anniversary of getting together. But how would Enty have any real scoop on the BRF?
    Novice likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I could be wrong, but I think the next in line bit is about Charles. Cathy is carrying the weight of the monarchy on her thin shoulders. She has grown into the role don't you know, so it stands to figure that the rising star will ascend to greatness by bypassing Camilla.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I think it's about Eugenie - those teeth pics everyone was talking about were from her and hubby's 10th anniversary of getting together. But how would Enty have any real scoop on the BRF?
    I think he just makes stuff up mostly

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    I think he just makes stuff up mostly
    Yup.

I've met him several times; he's full of shit. But pretty amazing he's managed to keep CDAN going all this time. Too bad it's turned into a cesspit. It was a lot of fun in the first few years even though I don't think those blinds had any more truth to them than the current ones.
    ShimmeringGlow and Daphodil like this.

Quote Originally Posted by PecanPie View Post
    Yup.

I've met him several times; he's full of shit. But pretty amazing he's managed to keep CDAN going all this time. Too bad it's turned into a cesspit. It was a lot of fun in the first few years even though I don't think those blinds had any more truth to them than the current ones.
    So it really is the same guy from start to finish? That blows my theory out of the water. I think in the beginning, like Blind Gossip, they're just very good at being forecasters. If you put the clues of any celeb's life together and make an educated guess, it's likely you'll be right. We do it all the time here.
    Kittylady likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

All you have to do is put a title in front of the name of the fuggest person alive and they become marriage material. Mind-boggling.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Not surprisingly...

Prince Andrew reportedly still failing to cooperate with Epstein enquiries following request to speak under oath

Public attention may have been diverted elsewhere of late, but investigations into the Duke of York’s links with Jeffrey Epstein have continued to unfold
    by HOPE COKE
    MONDAY 4 MAY 2020

Upon stepping down from public royal life in November 2019 amid the Jeffrey Epstein scandal, Prince Andrew stipulated that he was ‘willing to help any appropriate law enforcement agency with their investigations, if required’. First in January and again in March, however, the Queen’s second son faced allegations that he was failing to cooperate with with US federal prosecutors and the FBI, over his links to the late American financier and sex offender. Now, yet further accusations have come to light, with the royal reportedly having ignored a request to speak under oath.
    According to the Mail on Sunday, the Duke of York snubbed a number of requests from American lawyer David Boies to be interviewed under oath. Boies represents more than 12 women, including Virginia Roberts Giuffre, who allege that they were abused by Epstein. He has stated that Prince Andrew has ‘not been prepared to cooperate’, telling the newspaper: ‘We’ve made at least three formal written attempts sent to his address in London and also to his lawyers in the past few months.’

Andrew had previously been accused of failing to cooperate by the US Attorney Geoffrey Berman, the prosecutor in the case. Back in March, Berman told NBC News that ‘Contrary to Prince Andrew’s very public offer to cooperate with our investigation into Epstein’s co-conspirators... Prince Andrew has now completely shut the door on voluntary cooperation’. He added that his office was ‘considering its options’ in the face of the resistance. Prince Andrew has denied the claims, with the Times previously reporting that he felt ‘angry’ and ‘bewildered’ following Berman’s first allegations as to the royal’s ‘zero cooperation’This week, the Times reports that friends of the Prince believe US law firms are using his profile as a Royal Family member to keep the case in the public eye. The newspaper quotes an anonymous source as stating that a ‘request from a commercial law firm is not and never will be the same as an official judicial process. No competent legal team would ever recommend cooperating with for-profit civil lawyers. That begs the question as to why these firms continue to pursue the Duke and not Epstein’s estate, which should be the focus of their attention if they are to secure justice for the survivors.’
    The source continues: ‘The answer is either self-promotion by the law firms or an attempt to distract from the fact that their clients are no closer to justice or compensation than they were a decade ago. The US law firms have been using this trick for a decade. Time’s up.’

Back in March, the Telegraph reported that the Duke had hired Clare Montgomery QC, one of the UK’s experts on extradition law, to aid him in the midst of the FBI’s inquiries. Montgomery’s past clients include former Chilean dictator Augusto Pinochet and Nirav Modi, a businessman wanted for India’s biggest fraud. Andrew had also reportedly hired criminal defence solicitor Gary Bloxsome, who has previously worked on cases including defending British troops against war crime allegations.
    Boies is quoted in the Times as stating: ‘It’s not that I don’t appreciate why he wants to lawyer up – I do appreciate that. But if he could step back and look down the road and focus on what’s the endgame; “If I avoid extradition, do I really want to have this hanging over my head and my family’s head for the rest of my life? Do I want my epitaph to be: I succeeded in escaping justice?”Boies also questioned the quality of the advice given to the Duke, stating that often ‘people in his position are surrounded by advisers who sometimes think that they will be more valued if they come across as very aggressive on their principal’s behalf, and that can lead to somebody not getting very good advice… It can be hard to tell your principal that he’s got to do something he doesn’t want to do.’ He added that he felt assured prosecutors would continue in their efforts, stating: ‘I’ve got quite a bit of confidence that they will not let this drop.’
    Among the allegations levelled against Andrew are those of Virginia Giuffre (née Roberts), who claims to have been trafficked as a teenage ‘sex slave’ for Epstein. She accuses the Duke of having had sex with her on at least three occasions during this period, after she was introduced to him at London’s Tramp nightclub in 2001, when she was 17. The Duke has previously stated that he has no recollection of having met Giuffre, and continues to categorically deny claims of wrongdoing against him.
    https://www.tatler.com/article/princ...r-oath-request

Prince Andrew reportedly ‘completely shut the door on voluntary cooperation’ in Epstein enquiries
    Brookie likes this.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    So it really is the same guy from start to finish? That blows my theory out of the water. I think in the beginning, like Blind Gossip, they're just very good at being forecasters. If you put the clues of any celeb's life together and make an educated guess, it's likely you'll be right. We do it all the time here.
    I haven't been in touch with him in years, just before the site changed to the current design. At the time, I wondered if it was till him writing it. I think it is (tone of the posts seems similar) but I don't know for certain. I am fairly certain 99.9% of what is on the site is made up, wishful thinking and the occasional good guess. The comment section used to be a lot less toxic. I can't even recall the last time I went over there, and I used to be on that site daily.

Back in the day, when I was into "Scandal" a "fan" that claimed to have insider info, from Italy, used to share her apparently made up stories with him. She would post something on Tumblr and 2 days later a new blind item would pop up about Kerry Washington and Tony Goldwyn that had the same wording as her story. She used the blind items as validation of her insider info when in reality he was just posting made up stuff that sounded like it could be real. Nothing she posted was ever proven. Nothing.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Back in the day, when I was into "Scandal" a "fan" that claimed to have insider info, from Italy, used to share her apparently made up stories with him. She would post something on Tumblr and 2 days later a new blind item would pop up about Kerry Washington and Tony Goldwyn that had the same wording as her story. She used the blind items as validation of her insider info when in reality he was just posting made up stuff that sounded like it could be real. Nothing she posted was ever proven. Nothing.
    As I recall, he also used to crib a lot from the British tabloids. Knowing some of the "celebs" he does know ... I think the site is 99% bullshit.
    Daphodil likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PecanPie View Post
    I haven't been in touch with him in years, just before the site changed to the current design. At the time, I wondered if it was till him writing it. I think it is (tone of the posts seems similar) but I don't know for certain. I am fairly certain 99.9% of what is on the site is made up, wishful thinking and the occasional good guess. The comment section used to be a lot less toxic. I can't even recall the last time I went over there, and I used to be on that site daily.
    Yeah, it was a daily site for me, too. Then he took our money for the "radio show" or whatever. Then he changed the design to match Perez Hilton and the commentators became as toxic as Hilton's too and it really stopped being fun. I was out. Drifted about for a while and landed here. I feel there are more grown-ups here. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Daphodil View Post
    Yeah, it was a daily site for me, too. Then he took our money for the "radio show" or whatever. Then he changed the design to match Perez Hilton and the commentators became as toxic as Hilton's too and it really stopped being fun. I was out. Drifted about for a while and landed here. I feel there are more grown-ups here. LOL.
    Only chronological
    czb, twitchy2.0, MsDark and 4 others like this.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daphodil View Post
    Right ... the radio show. That was definitely his voice. (He's never been married, so all the ex wives is fiction...) I still recall people complaining because he promised things like autographed books etc. that never materialized.

Prince Andrew is butt slime. With a crown.
    crayzeehappee and DawnM74 like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

^ Charles had better save some of his money for him!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information