Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Like Tree2935Likes

Thread: Inbred Rich People: The Royalty Thread Part 4

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    The girls are really beautiful. The red head is going to be a stunner imo.
    I agree. Hopefully, she'll have outgrown the supercilious pout by then.

^I believe her pout is partly because she could use braces.

ConstanceSpry likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

She's the cheeky little princess who already has her dad wrapped around her little finger. And, can you believe it, Charlotte is turning five tomorrow!

To mark her birthday, Kensington Palace has released new pictures of Charlotte as she helped her parents deliver home-made pasta to vulnerable Norfolk residents isolated by coronavirus earlier this week – a royal 'meals on Wills', you may say.

With her dark locks and eyes, Charlotte is, in many respects, the spitting image of her mother, the Duchess of Cambridge, as a young girl. But that mischievous smile is Prince William*all over.

The new commemorative portraits were, as usual, taken by keen amateur snapper Kate, 38, earlier this week in between home schooling sessions at Anmer Hall, the family's Norfolk home on the Queen's Sandringham estate.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...residents.html
    Brookie, LurkieLoo, Sleuth and 4 others like this.

^^^She is just so adorable.
    Sarzy, effie2, tulip and 4 others like this.

she is very cute,i cant see neither parent in her though..she looks like her pretty self.

I see mostly the Queen

^^Me too. All I see is the Queen.
    Lofty Bike likes this.

I think she looks like William. Pretty little girl.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    Orthodontia isn't free in the US either. But perfect teeth are just way more of a thing here. It's not economics, and when you live in both places you really notice the difference in the cultural importance attached to perfect teeth in the US vs Europe and other parts of the world. It's interesting.
    When we were growing up (in Switzerland), my sister got braces and it was covered by insurance because her case was deemed medically necessary as opposed to cosmetic. My brother's was considered only cosmetic and it would have cost about 13000$ to fix his teeth (this would have been in the early 90s, so imagine what 13k would be now). And the dentist was like, if it were my kid, I wouldn't do it. And it's true that my brother's teeth are fine, they're just not perfectly aligned. That same case, in the US, and the dentist would have pushed for braces, and I bet it would have been cheaper too because it's just more common.
    People have blown job interviews for not having white teeth. Yes, we are that shallow as a nation.

When I was in Japan, I was shocked that such an advanced country would have people with bad teeth. But they don't have fluoridated water, at least not in the 80s. That is what the dentists on base claimed. The girl I was dating at the time didn't have the best teeth, and her father's teeth...well...let's just say that he liked to keep them warm, because they always had a brown coat on them.
    Brookie likes this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

^^^eeekkkk!
    BITTER likes this.

Charlotte looks like the Queen. I don’t see her mother in her at all.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

She beats them all. I'm picturing her close to Gan Gan and capturing her heart at every visit.

Look at the little one holding her handbag.

czb, effie2, ivey.girl and 1 others like this.

"But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Yeah, I'm sure an unpaid intern in L.A has the inside scoop on the royals.

May 3, 2020
    Blind Item #1 – Royal Gossip

The alliterate one is rumoured to be using their fame as leverage to get lower prices on houses and/or reduce or very low rent. A friend who sells reality show ideas also has heard rumours She’s angling for a reality show. Desperation!

The top of the heap is rumoured to just want all of this to go away. She’s rumoured to have offered to help with money from her personal funds on the condition that they remain out of the spotlight. Apparently an agreement was made with monies paid and which they have already gone back on. Not surprising. Senior courtiers are calling them Mr and Mrs Davidson (alluding to David the duke of Windsor) Ouch

Another credible source has said that the upcoming nuptials will be canceled. Rumour is that the fiancee can’t keep it in his pants. As if she didnt know.

Rumour from my friends is that the top of the heap is also regularly meeting with the recent anniversary celebrator. The older one really likes her and is grooming her big time. Lots of jealousy from other family members.

More rumours and talk about the next in line/rumours about dementia and him being hard to handle. One story I was told is that due to the dementia male care giving staff have to work with him exclusively because sexually inappropriate acting out behaviours have happened with female carers. This is not uncommon with dementia. Sad

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2...#disqus_thread

Brookie likes this.

I think that it's obvious that Beatric's bf can't keep it in his pants. He cheated on his partner/pregnant fiancée with B so why would he stop now?

Also guessing that QEII gave h&m funds from her private account is a no brainer.

Philip's dementia has been known for ages, ditto male care givers. The road accident was about him escaping from his security team as otherwise he's not allowed to drive.

Bill & Cathy's anniversary is soon - but why wouldn't Cathy be groomed given that she's married to the 2nd heir to the throne.
    Edward & Sophie celebrate their wedding anniversary in June & she's one of the queen's favourits. She's hard working (but not as hard as Anne) and "gets on with it".
    BITTER and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread Information