Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
Like Tree1584Likes

Thread: Inbred Rich People: The Royalty Thread Part 4

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    Amazing the stories that the royals choose to deny. They will deny that Kate has had Botox, or hair extensions, or is lazy, but alllllll of the stories about Meghan were permitted to be seen as truth. What a disgusting family.
    yup. harry forced them to speak out once, when they were dating, to denounce the racist attacks in the press. but even though those got worse, they never spoke out in her defence again.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I'm increasingly disgusted by it all - the media, the public posts, the racism, the dicks in govt, the idiots that voted for Brexit. It's like the UK is trying to outdo Trump's America.

The trolls online everywhere try to make Kate look like a saint, but to me she seems kind of pathetic. She got the prize, but at what cost? I'm on the fence about Meghan, but I don't hate her at all. Most of the attacks on her are for things that Kate has done and no one blinked an eye. Kate's shady side is hidden by her handlers. I remember the "Waity Katie" stories about how she'd drop everything - even her jobs - at the drop of a hat if Wills asked her to travel. If he wasn't Prince William, folks would be telling her ass to get a life. And how she successfully cockblocked all the potential competition with her famous "death stare" in clubs and at parties whenever William's old flames or new ones would approach him. She is not a saint and she's no Diana.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    The trolls online everywhere try to make Kate look like a saint, but to me she seems kind of pathetic. She got the prize, but at what cost? I'm on the fence about Meghan, but I don't hate her at all. Most of the attacks on her are for things that Kate has done and no one blinked an eye. Kate's shady side is hidden by her handlers. I remember the "Waity Katie" stories about how she'd drop everything - even her jobs - at the drop of a hat if Wills asked her to travel. If he wasn't Prince William, folks would be telling her ass to get a life. And how she successfully cockblocked all the potential competition with her famous "death stare" in clubs and at parties whenever William's old flames or new ones would approach him. She is not a saint and she's no Diana.
    At what cost?---Well just look at her face and 12-year-old-boy body. It speaks volumes.

I definitely think she knew the trade-off and participated willingly. She was all ambition, with her mother looking like a huge driving force behind that, since birth probably.

She got what she was after. But I don't envy her one bit.

I think Kate and Meghan both set out to get their princes. I really don't see a difference in that regard. They aren't the first nor will they be the last. I don't think either of them realized what their marriages would really be like but then most people don't.
    Sarzy, rollo, effie2 and 2 others like this.
    A celebrity is a person who works hard all his life to become well known, then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized. Fred Allen

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Those stories about just waiting around for William to call are so pathetic, especially as she's held up as a paragon for British women to admire! Kate devoted all of her 20's to William, never having a job so she could be ready to meet him whenever he wanted. When he dumped her she agreed to be in a charity boat race and when the romance was back on she dropped out of the race with just a week to go leaving everyone else to pick up her slack. They said they pleaded with her to stay in the race but they never heard from her again.

The funny thing is that until Meghan came along all the vitriol was aimed at Kate, even the fake pregnancy trolls but after Meghan those people are just glad to have a English Rose in the role, they're even fine with her laziness now, at least she's white!

The royal family are more Hollywood than Meghan! They all seem to like psychics.
    BITTER likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LurkieLoo View Post
    I think Kate and Meghan both set out to get their princes. I really don't see a difference in that regard. They aren't the first nor will they be the last. I don't think either of them realized what their marriages would really be like but then most people don't.
    except Meghan got hers at 37, when she’d already established herself professionally, had been married before and had accomplished a lot on her own. I think that makes a hell of a lot of difference.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^ Is this from the Tatler article which has been debunked? (Neptunia's quote)

Nancy Reagan allegedly wouldn't make a move witout her psychic. The main thing is that people in the UK (not anti-royalists obviously) think Kate is an asset to the royal family and will make a good queen. They don't mind paying their taxes for her but they do for some of the others.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    except Meghan got hers at 37, when she’d already established herself professionally, had been married before and had accomplished a lot on her own. I think that makes a hell of a lot of difference.
    not sure why that makes a difference. they both knew what they wanted and got it...just not sure they realized what it really entailed. seems like both of them have had struggles regardless.
    Sarzy and rollo like this.
    A celebrity is a person who works hard all his life to become well known, then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized. Fred Allen

I doubt the psychic stuff, although I’ve been surprised before by people I never suspected of being into esoteric shit. And Nancy Reagan had the psychic thing in common with hitler, and I’m sure a few other things.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    The main thing is that people in the UK (not anti-royalists obviously) think Kate is an asset to the royal family and will make a good queen. They don't mind paying their taxes for her but they do for some of the others.
    Right. And people , especially monarchists who skew conservative, would never be motivated by racism

The Tatler article was denied not debunked.
    aggie, Beeyotch and NickiDrea like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    At what cost?---Well just look at her face and 12-year-old-boy body. It speaks volumes.

I definitely think she knew the trade-off and participated willingly. She was all ambition, with her mother looking like a huge driving force behind that, since birth probably.

She got what she was after. But I don't envy her one bit.
    Yes, she was nothing if not single-minded. For a career I could see that, but this....well, maybe to her it IS a career. But her face and body look granny like - the stress of living under strict protocol. So she gets to go on shopping sprees.

Quote Originally Posted by Neptunia View Post
    Those stories about just waiting around for William to call are so pathetic, especially as she's held up as a paragon for British women to admire! Kate devoted all of her 20's to William, never having a job so she could be ready to meet him whenever he wanted. When he dumped her she agreed to be in a charity boat race and when the romance was back on she dropped out of the race with just a week to go leaving everyone else to pick up her slack. They said they pleaded with her to stay in the race but they never heard from her again.
    An
    The funny thing is that until Meghan came along all the vitriol was aimed at Kate, even the fake pregnancy trolls but after Meghan those people are just glad to have a English Rose in the role, they're even fine with her laziness now, at least she's white!
    I remember looking at Doria Ragland's face during the wedding; she knew that her daughter stepped into a viper's nest. And so much of it comes from palace "insiders". What kind of life is that? I also wouldn't put it past one of the royals or their staff to have made a thoughtless remark around Archie or Meghan had they stuck around long enough. Left the royal life? Hell, I'm surprised that they didn't leave skid marks.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Queen Maxima on a working visit to the Island of Texel

C_is_for_Cookie, Nevan and BITTER like this.

Thread Information