Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree500Likes

Thread: Inbred Rich People: The Royalty Thread Part 4

Please don't keep re-quoting that hideous pic!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Sassiness View Post
    Just so many big teeth.... :O
    I think Eugenia has a pretty smile, but then again, she's the only one of them that I can even tolerate, so I guess I'm biased.
    fgg and weathered1 like this.
    We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

Meh, for a brief time Andy was good-looking by that family's standards but he was never anything special, even back then.

If I were Bea or Eugenie in the pic I think rollo doesn't want us requote, I would be making a lot of mental notes to get some heavy duty sun screen and moisturizers. But for having self-centered twats for parents, they don't give off the air that they abuse themselves quite as much as Fergie has. I mean, I don't know that for sure, it just seems that way.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Default This made me LMAO. I guess that Carol has been talking to the press again.

Kate Middleton 'feels exhausted and trapped' over 'enormous' workload after Meghan Markle and Prince Harry 'effectively threw the Cambridge children under a bus' by quitting as royals, sources tell Tatler.

Kate Middleton 'feels exhausted and trapped' over her 'enormous' workload after Meghan Markle and Prince Harry quit as royals, a friend revealed to Tatler.

The Duchess of Cambridge, 38, and Prince William, 37, have made a host of virtual appearances during the coronavirus crisis as they isolate with their children, Prince George, six, Princess Charlotte, five, and Prince Louis, two, in Anmer Hall in Norfolk.
    But Kate is said to be 'furious' over her larger workload after the Duke, 35, and Duchess of Sussex, 38, who are currently living in an $18 million mansion in Beverly Hills, stepped back from royal duty in March this year.
    A friend of the Cambridges, speaking to Tatler magazine, revealed: 'William and Catherine really wanted to be hands-on parents and the Sussexes have effectively thrown their three children under a bus.'

The insider went on to call Meghan and Prince Harry 'so selfish' for their behaviour, adding that their decision would have profound impacts on the Cambridge's family life.

They explained: 'There goes their morning school runs as the responsibilities on them now are enormous.'

Another friend of the Duchess explained that Kate has been left fuming over the increase in workload.
    They said: 'Kate is furious about the larger workload. Of course she's smiling and dressing appropriately but she doesn't want this.

'She's working as hard as a top CEO, who has to be wheeled out all the time, without the benefits of boundaries and plenty of holidays.'

Meanwhile others went on to reveal how Kate and Meghan's relationship fractured at the Sussexes wedding rehearsal in May 2018.

One friend explained how the Duchess of Cambridge was determined to follow royal protocol on the big day.

They explained: 'It was a hot day and apparently there was a row over whether the bridesmaids should wear tights or not.

'Kate, following protocol, felt that they should. Meghan didn't want them to.'

The royal went on to 'put Meghan in her place', reprimanding her for speaking down to Kensington Palace staff.

One insider added: 'In the palace, you hear numerous stories of the staff saying so-and-so is a nightmare and behaves badly but you never hear that about Kate.'

Kate, whose manners are described as impeccable, is also said to have a 'ruthless survival streak' that makes her 'well suited' to the House of Windsor.'

One member of the royal set commented that Kate is 'impenetrable' and there is 'nothing to dislike or like.'

They added that she 'keeps her head down' because she is aware of the greatness of the 'prize' of becoming Queen.
    The insider added that Kate models herself after the Queen, and even now speaks like the Queen.

Throughout the coronavirus pandemic, experts have spoken about how Prince William and Kate have lead the royal family's efforts to support the nation.

+7

Read the full feature in the July/August issue of Tatler available via digital download and on newsstands Thursday 28th May

Earlier this month, Katie Nicholl revealed how the couple have been 'stepping up to the plate' amid the pandemic.

She told ET: 'We’re seeing them letting their guard down and that is a result of what we are going through.'
    She said the Cambridges had 'really stepped up to the plate' and had been providing a 'dose of entertainment' by sharing snaps and videos of the Cambridge children.
    She revealed: 'It’s uplifting for Britain, particularly for royalists, to see what the future of the royal family is going to look like. The royal family has gone to great lengths not to be seen to be aloof or distant or unrelatable.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ad-Megxit.html

They have multiple holidays each year (nothing wrong with that but whay say that they don't?) in places like Mustique and ​Courchevel in France
    They spent spent £56,000 on a two-week villa holiday on Mustique in summer of 2019 & thats just the rent on the Villa.
    The DailyFail also points out the cost of the house in Beverly Hills but Anmer Hall is worth £30m after the £1.5m renovation........

trying to reclaim the narrative for bill and cathy. and they know biddies love hose so i love how they worked in there that cathy's a crusader willing to go to battle for nude hose.
    the part about them being overworked is fucking comedy gold.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

czb

'just like a CEO'.

Well it's true that Wills and Kate have had to do more now that the sixth in line to the throne is chancing his luck in Canada, er Hollywood (or NY as I read recently.) The royals reasonably assumed that Charles' 'slimmed down monarchy' would include H&M and now it doesn't.
    DawnM74 likes this.

I get it though, Kate never held a proper job her entire life even though she didn't get married until she was 30. Maybe she thought one zoom call a week for 15 minutes was how an average person worked, so now she's doing two zoom calls a week and that's doubled her whole workload! No wonder she's exhausted even with a nanny, a housekeeper, cook, etc. but God bless her, even through exhaustion she's still finding a well of energy to stand up and clap for the NHS every night like the royal trooper that she is.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Well it's true that Wills and Kate have had to do more now that the sixth in line to the throne is chancing his luck in Canada, er Hollywood (or NY as I read recently.) The royals reasonably assumed that Charles' 'slimmed down monarchy' would include H&M and now it doesn't.
    then maybe they should have thought about that before they threw the biracial american woman under the bus to cover up bill's affair and distract from pedophile andy?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

The NHS clapping is once a week?

None of the married-ins have had much of a proper job or if they had (like Sophie) they made a hash of it. Marrying a royal becomes the job and the question is how many people can share the load when all the senior royals are getting past retirement age and the others are babies? Maybe Charles will have to draft in Beatrice and Eugenie after all, which they won't like either.
    DawnM74 and aggie like this.

And its not like there aren't other members of the RF that aren't working (Eddie & his wife Sophie), Anne is 70 and still knocking her pan in.

Quote Originally Posted by Neptunia View Post
    I get it though, Kate never held a proper job her entire life even though she didn't get married until she was 30. Maybe she thought one zoom call a week for 15 minutes was how an average person worked, so now she's doing two zoom calls a week and that's doubled her whole workload! No wonder she's exhausted even with a nanny, a housekeeper, cook, etc. but God bless her, even through exhaustion she's still finding a well of energy to stand up and clap for the NHS every night like the royal trooper that she is.
    Thursdays, its 8pm on Thursday (not every night). Every night would be just *too much* for Waity-Katie.
    Neptunia likes this.

Jeffrey Epstein Employee: I Saw Prince Andrew ‘Grinding’ With Topless Girl on ‘Pedophile Island’

ROYAL CREEP

One of the most eye-opening reveals from Netflix’s docuseries “Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich” concerns the disgraced member of the British royal family.

“Jeffrey hung out with a lot of powerful and well-known figures, both politically and financially, and I mean, British royalty,” he continues. “Probably around 2004, I saw Prince Andrew. He was at the pool. He was with, at that time, an unknown girl to me. She was young. She didn’t have any top on. They were engaged in foreplay. He was grabbing her and grinding against her.” (He later says he believes that the young girl was none other than Giuffre.)

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffre...er&via=desktop

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Kate Middleton 'feels exhausted and trapped' over 'enormous' workload after Meghan Markle and Prince Harry 'effectively threw the Cambridge children under a bus' by quitting as royals, sources tell Tatler.

Kate Middleton 'feels exhausted and trapped' over her 'enormous' workload after Meghan Markle and Prince Harry quit as royals, a friend revealed to Tatler.

The Duchess of Cambridge, 38, and Prince William, 37, have made a host of virtual appearances during the coronavirus crisis as they isolate with their children, Prince George, six, Princess Charlotte, five, and Prince Louis, two, in Anmer Hall in Norfolk.
    But Kate is said to be 'furious' over her larger workload after the Duke, 35, and Duchess of Sussex, 38, who are currently living in an $18 million mansion in Beverly Hills, stepped back from royal duty in March this year.
    A friend of the Cambridges, speaking to Tatler magazine, revealed: 'William and Catherine really wanted to be hands-on parents and the Sussexes have effectively thrown their three children under a bus.'

The insider went on to call Meghan and Prince Harry 'so selfish' for their behaviour, adding that their decision would have profound impacts on the Cambridge's family life.

They explained: 'There goes their morning school runs as the responsibilities on them now are enormous.'

Another friend of the Duchess explained that Kate has been left fuming over the increase in workload.
    They said: 'Kate is furious about the larger workload. Of course she's smiling and dressing appropriately but she doesn't want this.

'She's working as hard as a top CEO, who has to be wheeled out all the time, without the benefits of boundaries and plenty of holidays.'

Meanwhile others went on to reveal how Kate and Meghan's relationship fractured at the Sussexes wedding rehearsal in May 2018.

One friend explained how the Duchess of Cambridge was determined to follow royal protocol on the big day.

They explained: 'It was a hot day and apparently there was a row over whether the bridesmaids should wear tights or not.

'Kate, following protocol, felt that they should. Meghan didn't want them to.'

The royal went on to 'put Meghan in her place', reprimanding her for speaking down to Kensington Palace staff.

One insider added: 'In the palace, you hear numerous stories of the staff saying so-and-so is a nightmare and behaves badly but you never hear that about Kate.'

Kate, whose manners are described as impeccable, is also said to have a 'ruthless survival streak' that makes her 'well suited' to the House of Windsor.'

One member of the royal set commented that Kate is 'impenetrable' and there is 'nothing to dislike or like.'

They added that she 'keeps her head down' because she is aware of the greatness of the 'prize' of becoming Queen.
    The insider added that Kate models herself after the Queen, and even now speaks like the Queen.

Throughout the coronavirus pandemic, experts have spoken about how Prince William and Kate have lead the royal family's efforts to support the nation.

+7

Read the full feature in the July/August issue of Tatler available via digital download and on newsstands Thursday 28th May

Earlier this month, Katie Nicholl revealed how the couple have been 'stepping up to the plate' amid the pandemic.

She told ET: 'We’re seeing them letting their guard down and that is a result of what we are going through.'
    She said the Cambridges had 'really stepped up to the plate' and had been providing a 'dose of entertainment' by sharing snaps and videos of the Cambridge children.
    She revealed: 'It’s uplifting for Britain, particularly for royalists, to see what the future of the royal family is going to look like. The royal family has gone to great lengths not to be seen to be aloof or distant or unrelatable.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ad-Megxit.html

They have multiple holidays each year (nothing wrong with that but whay say that they don't?) in places like Mustique and ​Courchevel in France
    They spent spent £56,000 on a two-week villa holiday on Mustique in summer of 2019 & thats just the rent on the Villa.
    The DailyFail also points out the cost of the house in Beverly Hills but Anmer Hall is worth £30m after the £1.5m renovation........
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    And its not like there aren't other members of the RF that aren't working (Eddie & his wife Sophie), Anne is 70 and still knocking her pan in.

Thursdays, its 8pm on Thursday (not every night). Every night would be just *too much* for Waity-Katie.
    It must be NYC that does it every night I think but I'm from the Philly region and we don't do anything for anybody, we're not a nice people down here!
    Novice likes this.

Thread Information