Page 106 of 109 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109 LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1634
Like Tree4383Likes

Thread: Inbred Rich People: The Royalty Thread Part 4

^^
    no oneís moaning that she didnít even release a photo of the blob, just feet. M&H got shit for releasing very few photos, bea is merely said to be breaking with tradition, no judgement.

So are all the grandkids going to name their baby girls after old liz?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Gotta get a mention in the will!
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

I kinda think like staunch Catholic families always include Mary in the names of females, the BRF now do that with Elizabeth. QE was a fantastic monarch, whether those of her day agreed with her religious and political positions and choices, and it comes across to me that QE II is as well while also acquiescing a bit/ being a bit malleable regarding changes and influences over her 70-year reign.

I live in the states and have no practical knowledge, so this is supposition.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^
    no one’s moaning that she didn’t even release a photo of the blob, just feet. M&H got shit for releasing very few photos, bea is merely said to be breaking with tradition, no judgement.
    Don't worry, the DM readers have it covered. Lots and lots of complaints that they aren't getting the pictures that they're 'owed' and, of course, deciding it must be Meghan's evil influence that's bullied Bea into not releasing any shots.
    Lalasnake likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Meghan is so incredibly powerful. Amazing.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

I'm a little annoyed. Nobody gives a shit about this baby's footprints, FFS.

We wanna see a little nugget with bug eyes.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Well now, I'm impressed. It's not every baby who can make such unique and amazing footprints as those!

9.5/10 newborns are pretty fug anyway. I donít get the fuss about fresh baby pics. They get better around 2-3 months
    Last edited by sputnik; October 2nd, 2021 at 09:42 PM.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I have to agree with Ms.dark. I understand we aren't owed anything, but I wanted to see a bug eyed nugget too. Damn Megan and her trend setting skills lol. We still haven't seen their baby girl yet, have we? Libby, or bibby, or whatever odd name they chose.

I remember feeling a bit guilty when I first saw my baby. Granted, he was premature, and I think the trauma of such an early birth was clouding my mind. I loved him, but I very objectively saw him as a wrinkled, old man alien with saggy skin and a pug nose. His eyes were still sealed shut, and when they opened a few days later, they were black as sin, lol.

Love was always there, but true adorableness took months, like sputnik said.
    Kittylady, sputnik, tulip and 3 others like this.

czb

my kids were full term and not cute at birth. didn't see the cute until 3-4 months.

doesn't mean that you feed them to the wolves or bag on their looks, though.
    Kittylady, Trixie, sputnik and 1 others like this.

oh no, I hope I didn't come across like that. He was my (adorable to me) wrinkled old man alien. I was just a little shocked, and I knew if I was, then others would most likely be too. I'm fascinated at how babies evolve. Especially since I got to see mine at 26 weeks. I remember a full term, very large newborn was in the NICU, and she had so much hair. She was beautiful, her chub was precious, but she literally had hair growing out of her ears like wolverine.

My mom called me pop-eye baby. And said i looked like my paternal grandpa (not flattering, lol). And my little sister was so squish face, and had a large red birth mark. But she ended up with the prettiest face out of all of us.
    Kittylady and crayzeehappee like this.

czb

oh, no. i did not mean to imply anything about you! i was only responding to what sput said.

My son was incredibly cute at birth. The NICU nurses adored him and would essentially fight over who got to hold him. He was seriously adorable. His twin sister looked like a little plucked chicken, poor thing. She was over a pound lighter and was quite tiny. She didn’t get cute for several months but he was an immediate stunner.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    9.5/10 newborns are pretty fug anyway. I don’t get the fuss about fresh baby pics. They get better around 2-3 months
    But do they really though?...
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

My oldest was the best looking baby, and he's still my best looking child.

My second looked like an alien. He didn't grow out of that until around 18 months. I remember looking at him and thinking, "woof, good luck kid!" But I will have to warn his future baby mama, after she's pregnant anyway!
    mostroop, dexter7 and Lalasnake like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Thread Information